Biden up by 10 in pennsylvania

More Brit based political propaganda. Did anyone read the small print? It shows that Biden is trailing Trump in 6 battleground states. The U.K. source is careful not to release the numbers on that one.

More Brit based political propaganda. Did anyone read the small print? It shows that Biden is trailing Trump in 6 battleground states. The U.K. source is careful not to release the numbers on that one.

Winning.

Franklin and Marshall are known Democrat hackery.

They and Susquehanna have been pulling out all the stops as of late the diminish Trump's RCP average advantage.

Fine by me.

It will only make the resonant crash of reality all the more beautiful come 11/5.

P.S. Is it just a coincidence that Election Day this year is also Guy Fawkes day?

It's not transvisibility day?

I don't believe that for one moment
You are NOT supposed to believe it......not for ONE moment.

The team trump script is well known........Let me tell you in case you are claiming ignorance.

1). Do anything to make it look like trump is leading in the polls. That's why this particular poll is not accepted, regardless of the actual data, team trump must claim they are AHEAD in the polls and........wait for it........ No Way trump can Lose, it's gonna be a landslide.

2). Send out memos to the team trump cult, telling them to 'video' anything, and then we, team trump, can spin that video into something nefarious with some....
a) quick deletions of context
b) other forms of editing, including AI.
c) telling the team trump RUBES that the Big Steal Part 3 is happening, right before your eyes, especially at 3am.

3) Insist that mail in voting is FRAUD, and insisting that true trump patriots ....LOLLOOLL... vote early and often. All in the misinformation propaganda by gathering the early vote lead, then crying "Ballot Dumps" "Rigged" "Stollen" etc.

#3 above is SO obvious. Team trump did it in 2016 and 2020.

Now the polls won't matter to the Trumpsters.

We already know, polls are phony and the election was rigged. Unless they get what they want.

Same thing, every time. Meh.
Hillary is an election denier. So is Stacy Abrams.

Hey rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat
Not surprised
If Biden wins this sucker forget me voting again

PA isn't a swing state, and its state government is as corrupt as the day is long. It was a miracle it went for Trump in 2016, they'll be sure that doesn't happen again, even if it means changing state law without involving the state legislature like they did in 2020.

Philly is going to cheat.

They are one of the places that cheated in 2020 and had the Biden F curve when the cheating Dems dumped tens of thousands of BIDEN ONLY VOTES AT 3AM.

NO DOWN BALLOTS….BIDEN ONLY.

Yep, and guaranteed it will happen again in 2024.

You are NOT supposed to believe it......not for ONE moment.

The team trump script is well known........Let me tell you in case you are claiming ignorance.

1). Do anything to make it look like trump is leading in the polls. That's why this particular poll is not accepted, regardless of the actual data, team trump must claim they are AHEAD in the polls and........wait for it........ No Way trump can Lose, it's gonna be a landslide.

2). Send out memos to the team trump cult, telling them to 'video' anything, and then we, team trump, can spin that video into something nefarious with some....
a) quick deletions of context
b) other forms of editing, including AI.
c) telling the team trump RUBES that the Big Steal Part 3 is happening, right before your eyes, especially at 3am.

3) Insist that mail in voting is FRAUD, and insisting that true trump patriots ....LOLLOOLL... vote early and often. All in the misinformation propaganda by gathering the early vote lead, then crying "Ballot Dumps" "Rigged" "Stollen" etc.

#3 above is SO obvious. Team trump did it in 2016 and 2020.
You see the ghettos reduced nowhere. Nowhere in Prog cities. Gentrifying is not acceptable to residents. Massive infusions of financial resources to upgrade everything but the housing in the Perma ghettos. Endless city blocks with a house or a few that must stay up or racism is put on the front burner. Costing the taxpayers endless dollars. Especially with row homes.

Forum List

Back