Biden up by 10 in pennsylvania

I figured the gap would narrow in the polls. I’ve been noticing that in several states for the last few weeks.

Trump voters are far more adamant about supporting their guy than Biden voters. I think a lot of people, like me, were hoping that Biden would not seek re-election. The contrast between the unwavering support Trump has among his base and the reluctant support Biden has among his base, is what we have seen in polls.

As November approaches and the reality of this choice sets in, the voters who do not like their options will make their finals choice. And I think those voters are more likely to land on the left.

I figured the gap would narrow in the polls. I’ve been noticing that in several states for the last few weeks.

Trump voters are far more adamant about supporting their guy than Biden voters. I think a lot of people, like me, were hoping that Biden would not seek re-election. The contrast between the unwavering support Trump has among his base and the reluctant support Biden has among his base, is what we have seen in polls.

As November approaches and the reality of this choice sets in, the voters who do not like their options will make their finals choice. And I think those voters are more likely to land on the left.
What condition do you honestly expect Joe Biden to be in in 2029?

Btw, that was ONE poll. Trump leads in Pennsylvania according to all others

Screenshot_20240404-210617.png

Yes. There is massive amounts of illegal vote harvesting in PA. I've seen it with my own eyes, in Bucks County and over in the Lehigh Valley.

The righties need people on the ground in PA.
So, I thought it was the darker colored Philadelphia that did the so called cheating in Pennsylvania according to you trumpers....but now it's other counties that you witnessed the fraud? Okie Dokie....

Hey rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat
Not surprised
If Biden wins this sucker forget me voting again

Just for some perspective, this 10 point poll only represents Trump and Biden only, without any third parties running, which there ARE several third parties running plus Kennedy. So, an only Trump/Biden poll isn't worth anything more than a pile of garbage as the election is not just between Trump and Biden only.

Forum List

Back