"Biden stopped the bleeding" seems to be the reading...

Ryan loved that stimulus money.

Wants to force his religious views on all Americans.

Amusing that Chris and rdean continue the mistakes that Biden made this evening.

No gaffes or signs of the buffoon dupes go on about...

I'm not so sure about that. Democrats will be heartened by Biden's aggressiveness, but it's not clear how uncommitted independents in the battleground states, the people who will decide this election, will respond to Biden's over the top performance. The bleeding has been quite severe. RCP's electoral map today has Obama's votes down to 211 from 251 two days ago while Romney has the same 181 votes. My guess is that people who remained uncommitted this late were probably listening carefully for substance and found Biden's manner too distracting to pay much attention to the points he was trying to make. On the other hand, Ryan's calm, focused presentations were probably more appreciated by these voters. If Biden did the ticket any good, it was probably by stirring the emotions of voters who are already Obama supporters.

Look Joe didnt say Fuck...so I guess he did well.....that's what liberals are saying.....but he was disrespectful...as far as substance....noone gave specifics......I love it when liberals talk about corporate welfare....so what are they going to cut??? THEY ARE in office.....so what have they tried to do? What budget has the senate voted on? Obama IS the President and has no specifics....

Can he not call Reid and say here's a budget, vote on it?

Lyin Ryan still won't tell us what deductions he will eliminate.

Ryan admitted that they would outlaw abortion.

Who do you trust on Medicare and Social Security? The people who have been trying to get rid of if for decades????

Biden kicked Gilligan's ass.

Who would you want advising the President in a crisis, some one calm and focused like Ryan or a bundle of uncontrolled emotions like Biden? Even more importantly, who would you want to move to the Oval Office if the President died, some one calm and focused like Ryan or a smirking, shouting bundle of emotions like Biden?

If Biden had cut back on the laughing and smirking he would have done better. You know SNL and the late night talk shows will play that up big fair or not beyond that I saw it as pretty even debate.

Biden didn't help the ticket.. He may have helped the angry liberal base.. but that's it. He turned off Independent voters with his rude crass disrespect.

Yep, that was obvious with CNN, which kept a focus group of independents, men and women, Biden didn't move them, Ryan did. Yes, even on the Catholic discussion.

biden-insane.jpg

Wall Street would have pwned Medicare and Social Security if Ryan's privatization plan would have gone into effect. Bullshyte Romney/Ryan don't want to fling Grandma and her wheelchair off the cliff. Of course they still do.

4 more years to not let that happen.

Regards from Rosie

Who do you trust on Medicare and Social Security? The people who have been trying to get rid of if for decades????

Who would you want advising the President in a crisis, some one calm and focused like Ryan or a bundle of uncontrolled emotions like Biden? Even more importantly, who would you want to move to the Oval Office if the President died, some one calm and focused like Ryan or a smirking, shouting bundle of emotions like Biden?

I was thinking the same thing as I watched the circus.

I don't trust the guys who have already stolen 716 Billion dollars.. so you can rack that as a vote for Romney.

Wall Street would have pwned Medicare and Social Security if Ryan's privatization plan would have gone into effect. Bullshyte Romney/Ryan don't want to fling Grandma and her wheelchair off the cliff. Of course they still do.

4 more years to not let that happen.

Regards from Rosie

that's why obama stole 716 Billion from the seniors right? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back