About Memory and Aging

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

As many of you know I have often pointed out the ridiculous things that Trump had said.

I did so to point out that both Trump and Biden show signs of having memories affected by age.

That in no way means that they have dementia or Alzheimer’s . They both exhibit signs of aging but that’s not a serious problem.

Read the above link if you consider yourself an honest and reasonable person.

It’s spot on

Last edited:

As many of you know I have often pointed out the ridiculous things that Trump had said.

I did so to point out that both Trump and Biden show signed of having memories affected by age.

That in no way means that they have dementia or Alzheimer’s . They both exhibit signs of aging but that’s not a serious problem.

It’s spot on
it is not the things i forget that bother me. it is the things i remember.

The "Trump is just as bad as Biden" narrative falls flat, just like Biden often does on stairs, bikes, and sandbags.
Read the OP

That was pretty much the opposite of what it was saying.

NEITHER have dementia. Both exhibit normal signs of aging

Read the OP

nothing about trump is normal.

and if i had to choose one as demented thjat seems obvious, but, trump's may not ne caused by age, but by drugs or tertiary syphilis .;

I did so to point out that both Trump and Biden show signs of having memories affected by age.

It’s spot on

^^^Cultists desperately trying to normalize Biden's crippling dementia.

Spoiler: It's not going to work.

The "Trump is just as bad as Biden" narrative falls flat, just like Biden often does on stairs, bikes, and sandbags.
Read the OP

nothing about trump is normal.

and if i had to choose one as demented thjat seems obvious, but, trump's may not ne caused by age, but by drugs or tertiary syphilis .;
Trump has always been a nut job and an asshole.

Even his fans acknowledge that.

Neither has dementia. If you know any older folks you understand that

Read the OP

Trump has always been a nut job and an asshole.

Even his fans acknowledge that.

Neither has dementia. If you know any older folks you understand that
i am an older folk, ande i sure hope your articlke is correct!

Seriously. Only the smallest percentage of their cult actually believes that nonsense.

It’s spot on

As many of you know I have often pointed out the ridiculous things that Trump had said. Right, because you're so important. Anyone, ANYONE who thinks they're accomplishing something by pointing out Trump gaffs while supporting Biden all the while has no credibility. Sure you might get the thumb's up of your own, but leftists gravitate to things they believe sound neat to validate their tiny heads, completely free of reality.

I did so to point out that both Trump and Biden show signs of having memories affected by age. Not even in the same ballpark. Biden can't even read from a cue card successfully, while Trump never shuts up and speaks what's on his mind. Two different things.

That in no way means that they have dementia or Alzheimer’s . They both exhibit signs of aging but that’s not a serious problem. Misery loves company, and that's what you seek. Trump and Biden aren't in the same ballpark.

Read the above link if you consider yourself an honest and reasonable person. Who wrote that, an 8th grader? Did you even read it?

It’s spot on. Every thing is "spot-on" so long as a dishonest leftist declares so.

Yea, when you hear the things that come out of Trump's mouth, he is in no way comparable to Biden.
Agree, but why do you support Biden then? Fuck, I really feel that today's left have been thoroughly, thoroughly brainwashed. The left are clearly leading a severe dumbing down.

Just another childish Tu Quoque Fallacy by dimocrap scum.

It's as far as their tiny little minds kind reach, the limits of their intellect stops around the 6th Grade, on average. Certainly never advances past the early Middle School range.

The really, really bright dims might get into the College Sophomore range of intellect but they seldom survive for long. That much power in such small brains soon overwhelms them and they fall into alcohol or drug addiction by their early 20's.

Forum List

Back