Biden has roid rage

No doubt!! WOW.. He's screamed the entire debate and interrupted Paul Ryan LITERALLY on every question.. He's cackled like a witch.. Totally disrespectful. The Moderator is a joke.

yelling at the moderator....man this guy is the VP?

250450_10151441379504966_864613755_n.jpg

A president that stands up to others. Hell yeah

How contradictory upon Rmoney supporters.

Blame one side for their actions when you praise another side for the same thing.

This Moderator interrupted Ryan CONSTANTLY. Ryan showed class. BIDEN was a bitter old man who cackled like a witch.

The moderator and Obama are very good friends. Good enough for Barack Obama to attend the moderator's most recent marriage (which ended in divorce, by the way).

The old man beat me up, daddy.

Paul%20Ryan%20AP-resize-380x300.jpg

Ryan learned a bunch of stuff for the test and really got tripped up on foreign policy.

Please voting for Romney must not understand that Ryan might have to fill in during an emergency....

They don't really understand that the VP is an understudy.

Ryan can never get near the oval office. That would be a disaster.

Well. what we are not hearing here is the pre-debate bullshit about Ryan wiping the floor with Biden. The old Pol did well for himself, and kept pinning Ryan on specifics. Definately Biden's debate.

Everyone is saying the same thing.. Old Bitter Biden came off as rude and unlikeable.

Just exactly how Rmoney acted during the first debate.

Exact same tactics.

Wrong.. too bad no one else is saying the same but you zombies.. Independents are even saying Biden came off as bitter and rude.

Mitt Romney was very dignified.. Joe Biden is an old crab with total disrespect and it showed. Blogs are lit up with the same.

Everyone is saying the same thing.. Old Bitter Biden came off as rude and unlikeable.

Just exactly how Rmoney acted during the first debate.

Exact same tactics.

Wrong.. too bad no one else is saying the same but you zombies.. Independents are even saying Biden came off as bitter and rude.

Mitt Romney was very dignified.. Joe Biden is an old crab with total disrespect and it showed. Blogs are lit up with the same.

Dignified enough to keep interrupting the Moderator while Obama set the example in the debate?

I'm an independent and I just witnessed Biden do the same thing that Rmoney did.

Forum List

Back