Biden Should Be Led Out Of WH In Handcuffs For Un-Constitutional Forfeiture OF US Sovereignty / For pen Border Policies

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Last edited:
Trump promised to build the wall, but didn't. that's a BIGGER disgrace!

Sure...but Trump can point at democrats as the reason...and Democrats point at Trump as the reason....
Bottom line....the Good Cop Bad Cop game being played on Americans continues merrily along
and the Cult members in both camps are none the wiser

Still no wall and the establishment giggles at it's own cleverness

1,000 illegals stormed US border crossing point to illegally get into the US

This is a f*ing crimimal disgrace, as is Biden as US President.

There is no Constitution.
The government and SCOTUS used it for toilet paper and Americans were fine with it.

Get with the program

Fox news?

Sorry, I've reached my limit of documented confessed liars for the day.

Sure...but Trump can point at democrats as the reason...and Democrats point at Trump as the reason....
Bottom line....the Good Cop Bad Cop game being played on Americans continues merrily along
and the Cult members in both camps are none the wiser
Only 1 President has:

Violated the Constitution and Rule of Law

Initiated failed pro-illegal invasion Open Border Policies

Aided, abetted, facilitated and engaged in human / child / sex trafficking

Allows thousands of illegal to bum rush poorly protected, undermanned immigration entry points,l

Forced states like Texas to REMOVE border barriers that block open-access points for illegals into the US

Biden is a documented traitor and criminal

It's hilarious and sad at the same time people who keep citing the "Constitution", as if it still means anything.
Even the Supreme Court takes a dump on it.

You better get over the fact that it's been eliminated and if you disagree.......try using it to defend gun rights or free speech and get back to us after you're laughed out of the courthouse or arrested and jailed for being a public nuisance.

Deny it all you like.....but the Constitution is dead. There were no good men or patriots to defend it.

No one objectively honest would ever approve of this, no matter which political party occupied the White House.

The Left are so far gone at this stage, they don't even remember what they once sought to bring about with politics.

The cult energy is complete, and if they ever have doubts?

Just turn on CNN, smugly open the NY Times, and bask in the confirmation bias.

Don't worry Lefties: You couldn't possibly be wrong about anything, no matter how "racist" or "bigoted" reality happens to be.

You are the righteous victims.

And when BLM burns down a Police Station, and Antifa murders a black Police Officer - you can rest easy knowing you'll never have to look in the mirror - because the only thing looking back would be Kamala Harris' demented visage cackling interminably.

Stop talking tou yourself and watching CNN
:itsok:
Don't watch TV except to stream movies.

But here's a challenge...

Give me a source for this other than YouTube, Fox News, or Whacky Tobacky Ronnie Jackson.

Should be easy, right?

It's hilarious and sad at the same time people who keep citing the "Constitution", as if it still means anything.
Even the Supreme Court takes a dump on it.

You better get over the fact that it's been eliminated and if you disagree.......try using it to defend gun rights or free speech and get back to us after you're laughed out of the courthouse or arrested and jailed for being a public nuisance.

Sorry, but I took an oath that never expires to stand up for, protect, and defend the Constitution.

You can surrender to a bunch of gender-confused pedophiles who screw / kill / groom / traffick children, don't know what a woman is, and believe biological males can give birth if you want. Not me.

Don't watch TV except to stream movies.

But here's a challenge...

Give me a source for this other than YouTube, Fox News, or Whacky Tobacky Ronnie Jackson.

Should be easy, right?
Prove you're not stupid - do your own research, use Google.

I give you 2 links and you are so desperate to avoid the truth you say you want more or won't believe it.

On 2nd thought, stay stupid. I don't care.

Forum List

Back