Biden Should Be Led Out Of WH In Handcuffs For Un-Constitutional Forfeiture OF US Sovereignty / For pen Border Policies

Trump promised to build the wall, but didn't. that's a BIGGER disgrace!
He kept his word but was initially blocked by several lawsuits. Most of the Wall was finished and Biden stopped it. Please tell us why he flies illegals all over the Country in the Middle of the night? He could stop it if he wanted to Better yet; please tell us why it was not required for THEM to be Vaccinated? What is he doing about the Illegal drugs pouring into the Country . You and BRANDON are the BIGGEST disgrace !!

Only 1 President has:

Violated the Constitution and Rule of Law

Initiated failed pro-illegal invasion Open Border Policies

Aided, abetted, facilitated and engaged in human / child / sex trafficking

Allows thousands of illegal to bum rush poorly protected, undermanned immigration entry points,l

Forced states like Texas to REMOVE border barriers that block open-access points for illegals into the US

Biden is a documented traitor and criminal

Yes he is......
But it's delusional to think only ONE President has unconstitutionally screwed America

Here's just two (there are many more)

Obama and Bush

This is the problem with too many today....low information

Prove you're not stupid - do your own research, use Google.

Oh FUCK...no he didn't !!!
iu

Last edited:
Yes he is......
But it's delusional to think only ONE President has unconstitutionally screwed America

Here's just two (there are many more)

Obama and Bush

This is the problem with too many today....low information
Try to stick to the thread topic.

Your attempted history lesson doesn't apply to Biden's demonstrated inability and unwillingness) to protect and defend our borders from invasion.

Brandon can’t be led out in cuffs.

In theory he could get impeached. But that system is broken. There aren’t a lot of Dims in the Senate who would do their duty to convict.
That's why I said he 'should' be. Unfortunately Democrats have set precedence for protecting Democrat criminals and traitors.

Try to stick to the thread topic.

Your attempted history lesson doesn't apply to Biden's demonstrated inability and unwillingness) to protect and defend our borders from invasion.

Just like a liberal....allergic to FACTS
Please don't be a moron.
I responded to what YOU TYPED IN YOUR POST.

I'm sorry, but crap like that is why the Left ridicules you and the Right.

That's why I said he 'should' be. Unfortunately Democrats have set precedence for protecting Democrat criminals and traitors.

And Conservatives have set a precedent of doing nothing about it.

BOTH sides are dumbasses and GUILTY

The day you stop eternally pointing your finger at THEM and start admitting you are part of the problem is the day I might gain some respect for you old man.

I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were.“Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Last edited:
Only 1 President has:

Violated the Constitution and Rule of Law

Initiated failed pro-illegal invasion Open Border Policies

Aided, abetted, facilitated and engaged in human / child / sex trafficking

Allows thousands of illegal to bum rush poorly protected, undermanned immigration entry points,l

Forced states like Texas to REMOVE border barriers that block open-access points for illegals into the US

Biden is a documented traitor and criminal

Barack hussein
Also

Sorry, but I took an oath that never expires to stand up for, protect, and defend the Constitution.

You can surrender to a bunch of gender-confused pedophiles who screw / kill / groom / traffick children, don't know what a woman is, and believe biological males can give birth if you want. Not me.

Did your oath include bitching about it on an obscure message board there Captain America?

I'm sorry, but crap like that is why the Left ridicules you and the Right.

I'm sorry you feel you have to drag in other Presidents from the past to avoid focusing on Biden's UnConstitutional and illegal crimes and failures.

As 1,000 (more) illegals rushed through the the entry point there is only 1 President / Only 1 President's policies in effect.

Biden has allowed over 5 and a half million illegals into the US in only 2 years, and the number so far this year is on pace to set a new record high for the last 2 individual years.

You can reminisce about Presidents of the past or you focus on the failure / crime / crisis ar hand.

You can't 'stop Obama or Bush' now, but you can focus on the criminal / traitor in office now and what HE is doing now.

And Conservatives have set a precedent of doing nothing about it.
Ummm.....who are the ones doing it?
DEMOCRAT Presidents, politicians, their weaponized partisan agencies, authoritarian criminals and traitors.....

Ummm.....who are the ones capable of doing something about it?
DEMOCRAT President, politicians, partisan weaponized criminal DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, Soros-funded/supported acolyte prosecutors / DAs, etc...

Criminal treasonous Democrat f*s love to blame others for their proven Constitutional & Rule of Law violations, scandals, treason, and crimes.

SSDD

Prove you're not stupid - do your own research, use Google.

I give you 2 links and you are so desperate to avoid the truth you say you want more or won't believe it.

On 2nd thought, stay stupid. I don't care.
I did search.
All that came back was a Youtube hit and a tweet reported on Fox news linking the YouTube video.

Looks like your sourcing is both questionable and thin.

Forum List

Back