Biden Says Obama Has a God-Complex

Joe the gaffe machine. He never disappoints.

Of course, the apologists and defenders will say he was taking a jab at the right....

I don't think it was a gaffe at all. It was a) funny; and b) made fun of the rightwingers who do the whole "messiah" thing... same as before the election when Obama spoke at the Washington Press Corps Dinner and said "contrary to popular opinion... I was not born in a manger".

Don't tell me you're one of those who can't take a joke? :eusa_whistle:
When Obama jokes about it, it's funny and tongue in cheek. When Biden blabs about it, he's a caricature of himself because he is a goof. Hence my satire. It's probably too advanced of a form of humor for you.

Perhaps I should have used some kind of emoticon, maybe some device to give dummies a hint that I was joking myself.

I must give Obama credit, he knows Joe is completely useless other than someone to laugh at. So, he puts him in comedic situations where even if he does a gaffe, it's safe because in that venue he's supposed to.

lol...Biden makes a joke and the right wing nuts take him seriously. It will be a while before these dimwits regain their senses of humor, I'm guessing.
It's the dimwits who will never understand the irony and the satire and humor of having Joe as a comedian. Because he's a clown. Perfect fit!

Of course, the apologists and defenders will say he was taking a jab at the right....

I don't think it was a gaffe at all. It was a) funny; and b) made fun of the rightwingers who do the whole "messiah" thing... same as before the election when Obama spoke at the Washington Press Corps Dinner and said "contrary to popular opinion... I was not born in a manger".

Don't tell me you're one of those who can't take a joke? :eusa_whistle:

I agree to a point...I don't think it was a gaffe at all...I think Biden hit it right on the mark....a bullseye....Joe seems to have more insight than we give him credit for...:lol:

He meant to say Obama has a 'Goo' complex. He likes to rub it in his hair, like this lady:

$cameron_diaz_something_about_mary.jpg

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN KILLS AT GRIDIRON: “Axelrod really wanted me to do this on teleprompter -- but I told him I’m much better when I wing it. … I know these evenings run long, so I’m going to be brief. Talk about the audacity of hope. … President Obama does send his greetings, though. He can’t be here tonight -- because he’s busy getting ready for Easter. (Whisper) He thinks it’s about him. …

Playbook 24/7 - POLITICO.com

----

Nice, Joe.

you can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

biden was joking.

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN KILLS AT GRIDIRON: “Axelrod really wanted me to do this on teleprompter -- but I told him I’m much better when I wing it. … I know these evenings run long, so I’m going to be brief. Talk about the audacity of hope. … President Obama does send his greetings, though. He can’t be here tonight -- because he’s busy getting ready for Easter. (Whisper) He thinks it’s about him. …

Playbook 24/7 - POLITICO.com

----

Nice, Joe.

you can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

biden was joking.
You can't possibly be this obtuse, can you? Read the rest of the thread.

Forum List

Back