Biden Says Obama Has a God-Complex

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN KILLS AT GRIDIRON: “Axelrod really wanted me to do this on teleprompter -- but I told him I’m much better when I wing it. … I know these evenings run long, so I’m going to be brief. Talk about the audacity of hope. … President Obama does send his greetings, though. He can’t be here tonight -- because he’s busy getting ready for Easter. (Whisper) He thinks it’s about him. …

Playbook 24/7 - POLITICO.com

----

Nice, Joe.

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN KILLS AT GRIDIRON: “Axelrod really wanted me to do this on teleprompter -- but I told him I’m much better when I wing it. … I know these evenings run long, so I’m going to be brief. Talk about the audacity of hope. … President Obama does send his greetings, though. He can’t be here tonight -- because he’s busy getting ready for Easter. (Whisper) He thinks it’s about him. …

----

Nice, Joe.
Joe the gaffe machine. He never disappoints.

Of course, the apologists and defenders will say he was taking a jab at the right....

----

Nice, Joe.

Of course, the apologists and defenders will say he was taking a jab at the right....
that is exactly want it was and if you don't think so you are delusional.:cuckoo:

There are more gems in that artical then what you posted Burp. LOL

----

Nice, Joe.

um you DO know this event is a comedy event, right?

----

Nice, Joe.

um you DO know this event is a comedy event, right?
Of course.

But Joe didn't!:badgrin:

lol...Biden makes a joke and the right wing nuts take him seriously. It will be a while before these dimwits regain their senses of humor, I'm guessing.

You mispoke there, it should be Biden is a joke.

And that kind of remark by Joe B isn't humor, it's meant to be insulting and personal.

I don't think it was a gaffe at all. It was a) funny; and b) made fun of the rightwingers who do the whole "messiah" thing... same as before the election when Obama spoke at the Washington Press Corps Dinner and said "contrary to popular opinion... I was not born in a manger".

Don't tell me you're one of those who can't take a joke? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back