Biden/Obama in 2020

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

Could Joe Biden pick Barack Obama as his running mate? Yes. But.

The answer seems straightforward. But it is less straightforward than it appears.

Michael Dorf is a professor of constitutional law at Cornell University. In 2000, he argued that an Al Gore-Bill Clinton ticket could withstand legal scrutiny. And when we spoke by phone on Thursday, he said that he stood by that argument.

The rough outline of his argument is this: The 22nd Amendment doesn't say you can't be president for more than two terms. It says you can't be elected president twice. If a Biden-Obama ticket won (which we'll get to), and tragedy were to befall Joe Biden, Barack Obama could become president, according to the letter of the law (which we'll also get to), since he wasn't elected to the position. As such, Obama is not constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.

So, in short: Yes, Joe Biden can name Barack Obama as his running mate. It's even conceivable that, if they won, they could argue their case before Congress to be seated as president and vice president.

More: Could Joe Biden pick Barack Obama as his running mate? Yes. But.

This sounds like a great idea to me! It's sinking in! The A-Team! What do you think?

Last edited:
So what would happen in the event something happened to Biden if he were president? Obama cannot legally be president again right?

Obviously this is wrong for so many reasons and I can't imagine the MSM even supporting it, though based on their desperation to dethrone Trump "by any means necessary" anything is possible

This sounds like a great idea to me! It's sinking in! The A-Team! What do you think?

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg
It would be a violation of the 12th amendment.
The 12th Amendment to the Constitution states that "no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."
Sorry but it won't fly.

Obama could very well be hung before 2020. I suggest picking a more American and less traitorous candidate.

Omy, it's fatass Boop. How's those ass carbuncles doing? Too fat to wash your buttocks?

Legendary idea. It will ensure Drumpf has zero chance of reelection.
Obama's corruption will be exposed by the next election, before or while he is campaigning. He has a snowballs chance in Hell.
Whatever makes you feel less anxious. :rolleyes:

I think by now you know an autistic rhesus monkey could beat Drumpf in the next election.
Who's anxious? Trump won! Liberty won! Freedom won! Property rights won!
You and the rest of you worthless communist leftists lost!
It's all good - loser.

Obama's corruption will be exposed by the next election, before or while he is campaigning. He has a snowballs chance in Hell.
Glass houses and stones being thrown immediately sprung to mind. Can Trump use a campaign flamethrower like corruption without self immolation?

I think by now you know an autistic rhesus monkey could beat Drumpf in the next election.
It's all good - loser.
Drumpf won with political affirmative action. He barely beat that dumpster fire Hilary. Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

So what would happen in the event something happened to Biden if he were president? Obama cannot legally be president again right?

Obviously this is wrong for so many reasons and I can't imagine the MSM even supporting it, though based on their desperation to dethrone Trump "by any means necessary" anything is possible

It sounds legally possible.

VP has to become POTUS if something happens to Biden. Its against the constitution for Obama to do that since he served 8 years.

It sounds legally possible.

VP has to become POTUS if something happens to Biden. Its against the constitution for Obama to do that since he served 8 years.

As I said above - it's legally possible.

It's all good - loser.
Drumpf won with political affirmative action. He barely beat that dumpster fire Hilary. Gimme a break. :rolleyes:
Trump won because the leftists are getting more disgusting by the hour. Go get your own breaks.

Forum List

Back