Biden/Obama have no idea what it means to be a working man/woman

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9jY9nlj1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Biden Say's He's Not Blue Collar: "No One in my Family Worked in a Factory" - YouTube[/ame]

and wasn't it Biden who made mention of someone of whom he thought died in a recent press conference,then had to be told that individual was still alive? (or vice versa?) yah, nice choice of VP Mr.President. now it seems u both have been seeing dead people.

There are alot of people who have no clue what it means to be a working man/woman. This economy is sadly that bad.

Biden sure sounds po'd at Obama for insinuating that Biden and his family were blue collar workers. So, the ones who claim to stand up for the little guys are insulted to be compared to the little guys.

"My dad never worked in a Food Fair. My dad never wore a blue collar, Barack
makes me sound like I just climbed out of a mine in Scranton, Pennsylvania
carrying a lunch bucket
," Vice President Joe Biden said at a conference with
U.S. mayors in Orlando. "No one in my family worked in a factory," Biden added.
Biden Says He's Not Blue Collar: "No One In My Family Worked In A Factory"
Biden Says He's Not Blue Collar: "No One In My Family Worked In A Factory" | RealClearPolitics

I guess the left doesn't want to address this latest gaffe. I found it shocking that a Dem was insulted that Obama thought he or his father was a regular working guy at some point in his life. Biden sure set him straight. Does Biden seem to be coming unglued? He didn't even try to hide his digust with Obama.

To be fair to Biden, he has had so many brain aneurysims that he may not be able to think clearly.

Biden sure sounds po'd at Obama for insinuating that Biden and his family were blue collar workers. So, the ones who claim to stand up for the little guys are insulted to be compared to the little guys.

carrying a lunch bucket
Biden Says He's Not Blue Collar: "No One In My Family Worked In A Factory" | RealClearPolitics

I'm not sure where you got that Biden sounded 'po'd at Obama for insinuating that Biden and his family were blue collar workers.'. That is what you consider pissed off?

carrying a lunch bucket

I'm not sure where you got that Biden sounded 'po'd at Obama for insinuating that Biden and his family were blue collar workers.'. That is what you consider pissed off?

You don't think he sounded defensive when he accused Obama of exaggerating, or perhaps lying, about his family's past? When he stood there and felt the need to say, "Barack makes me sound like I just climbed out of a mine in Scranton, Pennsylvania carrying a lunch bucket", he clearly sounded like he resented the implication that his family was less than middle class. When you start with saying someone "made it sound like", you are saying the person was misleading or even lying. He was saying Barack was wrong and took the time to correct it.

Thank the gawds that etch a sketch knows what its like get a pink slip, be unemployed, network while looking for a job.

Thanks for telling other ignorant and desperate rw's that mittens was born to working class people, deserted by his father while very young, raised by his mother and grandmother, worked his way up and only recently paid off his student loans.

Gramps, this is really stupid - even for you. Oh wait ... reading the replies, I see that other rw's are adding lies onto your idiotic op.

SSDD

Forum List

Back