Biden Loses An F-35 Stealth Fighter

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Whoopsie.....Biden lost an F-35 Stealth Fighter yesterday.

It happens.....a lot since Biden and Obama became POTUS. Obama lost a multi-million dollar Top Secret Drone....that weirdly flew right into Tehran Iran. Now Biden has lost one of our most advanced military air craft.

Could they be turning this technology over to our enemies on purpose?

Sure looks like it.

zzz.jpg

US military officials appealed to the public for help finding a fighter jet after losing track of it over South Carolina when the pilot ejected.

A Marine Corps pilot safely escaped the F-35B Lightning II jet over North Charleston on Sunday afternoon after a “mishap”, military officials said, adding that the search for his missing aircraft was focused on two lakes north of North Charleston.

The pilot parachuted safely into North Charleston at about 2pm and was taken to a local hospital, where he was in stable condition, said Maj Melanie Salinas. The pilot’s name was not immediately released.

Based on the plane’s location and trajectory, the search for the F-35 Lightning II jet was focused on Lake Moultrie and Lake Marion, said Senior Master Sergeant Heather Stanton at Joint Base Charleston. Both lakes are north of North Charleston.

The local Republican congresswoman, Nancy Mace, said: “How in the hell do you lose an F-35? How is there not a tracking device and we’re asking the public to what, find a jet and turn it in?”

It happens.....a lot since Biden and Obama became POTUS. Obama lost a multi-million dollar Top Secret Drone....that weirdly flew right into Tehran Iran. Now Biden has lost one of our most advanced military air craft.

Sure looks like it.

View attachment 830865

I'm sure Biden's Chinese pals were there to recover it (and pay Joe his "finder's fee").

Sure looks like it.

View attachment 830865

I like how they turned this article into a hit piece against Trump. These people are sick.

Sure looks like it.

View attachment 830865

And Chinese spies were on the ground at the designated location in South Carolina? Jesus Christ you blithering Idiots on the Right need keepers.

It was a training accident. I was seeing lots of jets flying near Fort Stewart just last week. Including F-35 and F-15’s, F-18’s and F-16’s are common in the skies. That is to say we see those most often.

Help me out though. Where did this idiotic need to include the lie that Biden is helping out our “enemies”? By causing a Fighter to crash in South Carolina?

Sure looks like it.

View attachment 830865

The Air Force did....if you'd ever really ;) ;) been in the military, you'd know that... ;)

Have you ever been in the woods in the south?
So many times it's difficult to count. I've done hundreds of night patrols in the backwoods of North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Not only did I do it in Special Forces but I also looked for mushrooms and Ginseng all over Ft Campbell KY.

The problem here is that somebody ordered the pilot to turn off the transponder. They can find a crashed jet in no time thru GPS if they wanted to, but I think this is something that was done on purpose. The Chinese probably have this aircraft and are going to reverse tech the damned thing, thanks to our treasonous current administration.

And Chinese spies were on the ground at the designated location in South Carolina? Jesus Christ you blithering Idiots on the Right need keepers.

It was a training accident. I was seeing lots of jets flying near Fort Stewart just last week. Including F-35 and F-15’s, F-18’s and F-16’s are common in the skies. That is to say we see those most often.

Help me out though. Where did this idiotic need to include the lie that Biden is helping out our “enemies”? By causing a Fighter to crash in South Carolina?
It seems to be par for the course with the current administration.
They let spy balloons have free reign over our airspace.
Obama turned over a Top Secret drone to Iran...which was sent to China to reverse tech.
Biden turned over $82 billion in weapons and equipment to the Taliban who sold it to Iran and China within weeks.
Clinton sold missile technology to the Chinese when he was POTUS.

And just for your information....the Chinese have been allowed to purchase land close to your missile silos in fly-over country. Chinese police stations have been set up in our cities. They also have been allowed to set up shop in Cuba with no rational excuses or comments by the Biden adm.

This is all verified. So do everyone a favor and STFU. Stick to what you know!!!

LINKS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back