Biden Loses An F-35 Stealth Fighter

If we don't hear about anyone getting relieved over this, that is a direct indication that this was ordered by the White House.
This thing was on autopilot when he ejected out of the aircraft.
They can remote drive a car. Why can't they remote fly an aircraft to land somewhere in a field somewhere in South Carolina?

I take that back.....there has been a report of an F-35 landing in Havana Cuba. Chinese have been allowed to station themselves in Havana.

So many times it's difficult to count. I've done hundreds of night patrols in the backwoods of North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Not only did I do it in Special Forces but I also looked for mushrooms and Ginseng all over Ft Campbell KY.

The problem here is that somebody ordered the pilot to turn off the transponder. They can find a crashed jet in no time thru GPS if they wanted to, but I think this is something that was done on purpose. The Chinese probably have this aircraft and are going to reverse tech the damned thing, thanks to our treasonous current administration.

Then you know how thick and difficult it is to find anything. At Sapper School the hardest part was the Night Land Nav course. The day course was hard, but at night without references in that overgrown mess it was virtually impossible.

The plane may have come to a rest in one of two lakes.

Now we don’t know diddly squat. The pilots may have been practicing radar penetration with full stealth. We don’t know what happened. The equipment may have failed from a failure of various components. We just do not know.

The most insulting is the idiotic claim that Biden is working with China and or Russia. If Biden is taking money, they ain’t getting anything for it.

Biden has on no less than three occasions confirmed the US declared position that we will protect Taiwan against any attack. Moreover for the first time in nearly thirty years Biden said that the question of Taiwan’s independence is strictly up to them.

This has seriously annoyed Beijing. Strengthening our commitment to Taiwan and making such statements multiple times is not calculated to please Beijing. They have responded by declaring the Taiwan Straight as Chinese Territory. We responded by sailing the Straight with a Canadian Frigate accompanying our Destroyer.

Russia? Russia is now asking for munitions from North Korea to continue the fight in Ukraine.

Then you know how thick and difficult it is to find anything. At Sapper School the hardest part was the Night Land Nav course. The day course was hard, but at night without references in that overgrown mess it was virtually impossible.

The plane may have come to a rest in one of two lakes.

Now we don’t know diddly squat. The pilots may have been practicing radar penetration with full stealth. We don’t know what happened. The equipment may have failed from a failure of various components. We just do not know.

The most insulting is the idiotic claim that Biden is working with China and or Russia. If Biden is taking money, they ain’t getting anything for it.

Biden has on no less than three occasions confirmed the US declared position that we will protect Taiwan against any attack. Moreover for the first time in nearly thirty years Biden said that the question of Taiwan’s independence is strictly up to them.

This has seriously annoyed Beijing. Strengthening our commitment to Taiwan and making such statements multiple times is not calculated to please Beijing. They have responded by declaring the Taiwan Straight as Chinese Territory. We responded by sailing the Straight with a Canadian Frigate accompanying our Destroyer.

Russia? Russia is now asking for munitions from North Korea to continue the fight in Ukraine.

Do you really believe these jets don't have tracking devices?

So many times it's difficult to count. I've done hundreds of night patrols in the backwoods of North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Not only did I do it in Special Forces but I also looked for mushrooms and Ginseng all over Ft Campbell KY.

The problem here is that somebody ordered the pilot to turn off the transponder. They can find a crashed jet in no time thru GPS if they wanted to, but I think this is something that was done on purpose. The Chinese probably have this aircraft and are going to reverse tech the damned thing, thanks to our treasonous current administration.
Sure you have...;). ;)

Do you really believe these jets don't have tracking devices?

They have them. But they are able to be turned off. Because otherwise an enemy can target the aircraft using them. The Transponder for example. It was called Strangling the Parrot. And if it was on the Parrot was squawking.

If you don’t trust the pilot you have just spent a couple million dollars training why did you train him/her?

Forum List

Back