"Biden is the cause of gas and inflation"

Not a word of that is factual.
Then proof it wrong or STFU. I have posted documentation in other threads. More energy independent, paying down the debt, decreasing the deficit. Oil production is up and will be higher next year. It is all true. But you go ahead and pull your head out of your ass long enough to show me I am wrong. I won't hold my breath. Your Trumpcunts are all the same, all hat and no cattle.

Presidents no matter if they are Democrat or Republican always get more credit than they deserve when things are going good and more blame than they do when things are going bad it comes with the job. You can be assured that if gas was under $2.00 dollars a gallon and inflation was at record lows the same people saying the current economic situation is not Biden's fault would be giving him all the credit for it and likewise those saying everything is Biden's fault would say none of it is due to him. Along with death and taxes the partisan mindset is another constant.

I said there was many to blame. Biden has supported many of the things that has led to this inflation.
Again, you equivocate and refuse to give specifics hahaha. Muh Conservative facts over feelings lol. A Google search, and less than three seconds I debunked the main Conservative talking point. This shit crazy.

Biden gas went up another 10 cents a gallon here in my blue Dem run state, I paid $5.17 a gallon for Biden gas this morning. Thanks Biden and Dems you assholes!
Logic would say that Biden would not deliberately cause the price of energy to rise, pissing off voter's.

When when you've been duped like you have by the propoganda of right wing goons on Fox News & other right wing hacks, you repeat the bullshit.

Keep blaming Biden if that makes you feel better & see if the price drops.

USA actually has one of the lowest gas prices compared to other western countries, and inflation is comparable to them as well. I haven't looked into this until recently, but have heard Fox whining about it non stop for months. Fake news.

Problem with you globalist commies is comparing the USA with other countries. True Americans don't give a rats ass about other countries.

Name them, I double dog dare you.
There are hundreds. All of those who supported the causes for the 2008 crash. Those who sold the lies that we had to "reinflate" the markets. Eight years of pumping under Obama. 4 more years of it under Trump, Heck Trump even argued for negative rates which would have just made things even worse.

It would be easier to name those who were warning us against doing all of this but they are few in numbers.

USA actually has one of the lowest gas prices compared to other western countries, and inflation is comparable to them as well. I haven't looked into this until recently, but have heard Fox whining about it non stop for months. Fake news.

We have lower gas prices than they do because we don't tax our fuels at anywhere near the same rate.

Gas taxes in other Developed nations can run 4-6x higher than those we pay.

We also drive many more miles on average than they do per year because of the sprawling nature of our country and many of the states.

In the US we drive about 5x as many miles per year as those in other countries.

Again, you equivocate and refuse to give specifics hahaha. Muh Conservative facts over feelings lol. A Google search, and less than three seconds I debunked the main Conservative talking point. This shit crazy.

There you go, I promote "Conservative talking points", lol. I rarely get accused of that. Conservatives were never against all the massive pumping. I was.

You haven't "debunked" anything, you've just continually made a fool of yourself pretending to be some sort of intellectual that you aren't.

Fake new is that Biden is the cause. Logic dictates that that isn't the case if all countries are seeing it. Biden deserves praise for keeping them so low compared to other places. He has your vote.
Among his first actions after taking office were to shut down drilling offshore and in the arctic, that puts an imediat choke hold on supply.

It's a simple equation, choke down the supply and the price goes up, increase the supply and price goes down.

I wish you folks would just quit lying and admit higher prices and reduced supply was the desire all along.

The only way EV's will ever be economically viable is to drive up the cost of petroleum and to provide subsidies for EV's.

Of course if millions of Americans make that switch our electrical grids will melt down nationwide and the price of electricity will then have to shoot through the roof as well.

Don't you understand? Biden controls the world economy! He somehow caused high gas prices all around the globe.
Well, if you're a Trump cult fuktard, he does. Trump cultists really are a special kind of stupid.
So if/when a Republican gets back into the WH and the price of oil and gas drops, and then inflation drops, that's because of Biden's policies, right? (DUH)

To respond to your comment about Biden controlling the world's economy.
No he doesn't control the world's economy, but he does control how much oil and gas the US produces.
1. Biden shut down the KeystoneXL pipeline, that would have added 500,000 bbls of oil a day to the world's supply. Biden is Putin's whore.
2. Biden shut down the oil leases in ANWR. That would have been a boon to US oil supply. Biden is Putin's whore.
3. Biden killed Israel's EastMed gas pipeline that would have supplied the EU with non-Russian gas. Biden is Putin's whore.
4. Biden put the regulations back on that Trump had cut to boost the US oil production. Putin's whore again.

So you see that Biden does everything he can to reduce US oil production while begging Russia, Venezuela, and Iran to pump more oil. Biden is a traitor and needs to be impeached.

p.s. if you don't know how to use google let me know and I can forward you links to prove my post,

So if/when a Republican gets back into the WH and the price of oil and gas drops, and then inflation drops, that's because of Biden's policies, right? (DUH)

To respond to your comment about Biden controlling the world's economy.
No he doesn't control the world's economy, but he does control how much oil and gas the US produces.
1. Biden shut down the KeystoneXL pipeline, that would have added 500,000 bbls of oil a day to the world's supply. Biden is Putin's whore.
2. Biden shut down the oil leases in ANWR. That would have been a boon to US oil supply. Biden is Putin's whore.
3. Biden killed Israel's EastMed gas pipeline that would have supplied the EU with non-Russian gas. Biden is Putin's whore.
4. Biden put the regulations back on that Trump had cut to boost the US oil production. Putin's whore again.

So you see that Biden does everything he can to reduce US oil production while begging Russia, Venezuela, and Iran to pump more oil. Biden is a traitor and needs to be impeached.
Fortunately I strongly suspect that Israeli pipeline project is going to have a lot of new life breathed into it over the war in Ukraine.

Biden can take a bow for rising gas prices. He did that!
On his first day in office, the president canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and suspended new federal oil and gas leases. He followed those moves by hiking the drilling fees on federal land, mandating that all federal vehicles be zero emission and is considering shutting down a second pipeline from Canada, the L5.
None of this was a surprise. Biden bragged about his anti-energy campaign during the presidential campaign.
"No more drilling including offshore,” Biden said during a 2020 primary debate. “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period. It ends."

Among his first actions after taking office were to shut down drilling offshore and in the arctic, that puts an imediat choke hold on supply.

Shut down? Really? Shut down? Are you sure?

In the offshore segment, we expect drilling activity to increase year-on-year by about 10% in both 2021 and 2022. This will bring the number of offshore wells drilled to nearly 2,500 this year, from less than 2,300 in 2020, and we forecast that the corresponding number for 2022 will surpass 2,700.

Drilling activity is set for two consecutive years of growth but will lag pre-pandemic levels

Forum List

Back