Biden impeachment inquiry ramping up in Congress

Influence peddling with Ukraine, Russia, China, Romania to enrich his family to the tune of $20,000,000 plus? What did you think you were going to get for an answer to that question, Winger? LOL
wnfxcizo91wb1.png

No, you’re a pussy because you constantly make excuses.
Pointing out what a disaster Joe Biden has been...is me making excuses? With all due respect, Candy? Whenever anyone points out how corrupt or inept Joe Biden is...your knee jerk response is always "BUT TRUMP!!!!!" This Administration is a raging dumpster fire but you're here on a daily basis attempting to excuse their uncanny ability to screw things up! I guess that makes you a pussy? :)

Pointing out what a disaster Joe Biden has been...is me making excuses? With all due respect, Candy? Whenever anyone points out how corrupt or inept Joe Biden is...your knee jerk response is always "BUT TRUMP!!!!!" This Administration is a raging dumpster fire but you're here on a daily basis attempting to excuse their uncanny ability to screw things up! I guess that makes you a pussy? :)
I did that?

Point out all you want about Biden. You haven't found anything in 48 years that he's been in Washington. I doubt you'll find something that shows up in the last 3.

But lets look at reality shall we?

You make an excuse on why Biden isn't going to be charged for all of this "proof" you've discovered

You make an excuse for why the magical laptop didn't result in any charges though Trump's DOJ had it for 2 years

All you do is make excuses for why your "proof" never amounts to anything. Thus you are a world class pussy.

I did that?

Point out all you want about Biden. You haven't found anything in 48 years that he's been in Washington. I doubt you'll find something that shows up in the last 3.

You make an excuse on why Biden isn't going to be charged for all of this "proof" you've discovered

You make an excuse for why the magical laptop didn't result in any charges though Trump's DOJ had it for 2 years

All you do is make excuses for why your "proof" never amounts to anything. Thus you are a world class pussy.
I'm simply pointing out that Merrick Garland's DOJ is NEVER going to charge Joe Biden. It doesn't matter what "proof" is provided that he was guilty of influence peddling! That was made perfectly clear when Garland appointed Weiss to be the Special Prosecutor investigating this after Weiss attempted to give Hunter that sweet heart plea bargain deal that the judge threw out of court.

Now if Merrick Garland ISN'T the Attorney General...and Democrats don't control the Senate...or the Oval Office? Then Joe is FUBARED! There is more than enough evidence of influence peddling now to bring charges against Biden...and they're still collecting bank records. The Biden's have tried to hide what they were doing by running the money through all of those shell companies they set up but eventually the money trail will be unraveled.

I'm amused by all your name calling, Candy. It's a tell. You know I'm right. You'll never admit that of course so what you will do is call me a "pussy"! Not exactly a winning debate strategy. But hey...what else do you have?

I'm simply pointing out that Merrick Garland's DOJ is NEVER going to charge Joe Biden. It doesn't matter what "proof" is provided that he was guilty of influence peddling! That was made perfectly clear when Garland appointed Weiss to be the Special Prosecutor investigating this after Weiss attempted to give Hunter that sweet heart plea bargain deal that the judge threw out of court.
Garland appointed a special prosecutor to look into Hunter Biden.
Now if Merrick Garland ISN'T the Attorney General...and Democrats don't control the Senate...or the Oval Office? Then Joe is FUBARED!
Sure...un hun. In 2018, 2019 and 2020...the Democrats only held the Senate. What happened? Was Joe FUBARED then?
There is more than enough evidence of influence peddling now to bring charges against Biden...and they're still collecting bank records. The Biden's have tried to hide what they were doing by running the money through all of those shell companies they set up but eventually the money trail will be unraveled.
LOL...sure.
I'm amused by all your name calling, Candy. It's a tell. You know I'm right.
No...if you were "right" you'd admit you haven't got anything on President Biden. His son is a worm...that much is true.
You'll never admit that of course so what you will do is call me a "pussy"!
Pussies make excuses at every turn for their failures. That is 100% what you do. Every time.

Trump loses the election...you make an excuse.
Biden isn't prosecuted....you make an excuse.
Hunter Biden isn't prosecuted...you make an excuse.
Not exactly a winning debate strategy. But hey...what else do you have?
306>232.

Time for another excuse...right?

Garland appointed a special prosecutor to look into Hunter Biden.

Sure...un hun. In 2018, 2019 and 2020...the Democrats only held the Senate. What happened? Was Joe FUBARED then?

LOL...sure.

No...if you were "right" you'd admit you haven't got anything on President Biden. His son is a worm...that much is true.

Pussies make excuses at every turn for their failures. That is 100% what you do. Every time.

Trump loses the election...you make an excuse.
Biden isn't prosecuted....you make an excuse.
Hunter Biden isn't prosecuted...you make an excuse.

306>232.

Time for another excuse...right?
Oh, Candy! You can't bring charges against a sitting President so it's obvious that Biden can't be prosecuted until he's no longer the President! Learn your Civics! What you CAN do to a sitting President is impeach him but in order to do that you have to have a majority in the House and a two thirds majority in the Senate which the GOP doesn't come close to having! They can't do anything to Biden until he's no longer sitting in the Oval Office.

So what the House Committee will do is gather the evidence...make the case for influence peddling...and then wait for Joe Biden to lose the election. Which makes 2024 a must win for President Potato Head because if he loses? He's going to be brought up on criminal charges as soon as the new Administration moves in. Wray will be gone. Garland will be gone. Weiss will be gone. It will be open season on the entire Biden family!

Oh, Candy! You can't bring charges against a sitting President so it's obvious that Biden can't be prosecuted until he's no longer the President! Learn your Civics!
Hmmm...like 3 times today you've blamed The AG for not bringing charges....but now you're saying The AG can't bring charges. Perhaps I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.
What you CAN do to a sitting President is impeach him but in order to do that you have to have a majority in the House and a two thirds majority in the Senate which the GOP doesn't come close to having! They can't do anything to Biden until he's no longer sitting in the Oval Office.
Wow; could you imagine if that was actually what the issue was? In 2018 and 2019 and 2020...HUNTER Biden (not Joe) had his laptop allegedly turned over to the FBI by the laptop repair guy. I didn't vote for Hunter Biden.... The AG at the time--appointed by the blob could have brought charges. But they didn't. Hmmm...

Time for another excuse from Oldestyle to explain why not.
So what the House Committee will do is gather the evidence...make the case for influence peddling...and then wait for Joe Biden to lose the election. Which makes 2024 a must win for President Potato Head because if he loses? He's going to be brought up on criminal charges as soon as the new Administration moves in. Wray will be gone. Garland will be gone. Weiss will be gone. It will be open season on the entire Biden family!
Do you honestly believe that Joe Biden will be charged with a crime at any time in the next 10 years? Yes or no. I'm thinking no. Because if he really were as dirty as you are pretending...he would have been brought up on charges by the blob's FBI.

Hmmm...like 3 times today you've blamed The AG for not bringing charges....but now you're saying The AG can't bring charges. Perhaps I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Wow; could you imagine if that was actually what the issue was? In 2018 and 2019 and 2020...HUNTER Biden (not Joe) had his laptop allegedly turned over to the FBI by the laptop repair guy. I didn't vote for Hunter Biden.... The AG at the time--appointed by the blob could have brought charges. But they didn't. Hmmm...

Time for another excuse from Oldestyle to explain why not.

Do you honestly believe that Joe Biden will be charged with a crime at any time in the next 10 years? Yes or no. I'm thinking no. Because if he really were as dirty as you are pretending...he would have been brought up on charges by the blob's FBI.
Under Christopher Wray? LOL Have you not been paying attention, Candy? Wray is as anti Trump as David Weiss is! His FBI sat on the Hunter Biden computer story even though they KNEW that it was genuine even as the Biden camp spun that bullshit narrative that it was all "Russian disinformation" and those 51 former "intelligence officials" got together to lie about it as well! If the American people had been told the truth about what the Biden family had been up to then we wouldn't be stuck with Joe Biden...the most corrupt and inept President of modern American history!

Do I think Joe Biden will be charged with a crime? I do actually. You on the left have set the precedent to go after former Presidents. As usual that will come back to bite you in the ass. Or in this case Joe Biden's bony little ass! Once Biden isn't in the Oval Office the Main Stream Media won't have reason to cover up his crimes. Then it's just a question of which one of them breaks ranks to go after Biden first. They're all good little liberals but they're also self promoting media whores who see themselves as the next Woodward or Bernstein. You think they'll sit on the story? I think that's naive on your part. They all know he was neck deep in influence peddling. They just couldn't tell anyone about it because Joe has a D after his name. Once he is no longer in office? The story is there and it's a juicy one. It's going to be like throwing chum in the water...the sharks will start a feeding frenzy.

I did that?

I miss Trey Gowdy ... although he was smarter than Comer

Under Christopher Wray? LOL Have you not been paying attention, Candy? Wray is as anti Trump as David Weiss is!
Who appointed Wray?
Do I think Joe Biden will be charged with a crime? I do actually. You on the left have set the precedent to go after former Presidents. As usual that will come back to bite you in the ass. Or in this case Joe Biden's bony little ass! Once Biden isn't in the Oval Office the Main Stream Media won't have reason to cover up his crimes. Then it's just a question of which one of them breaks ranks to go after Biden first. They're all good little liberals but they're also self promoting media whores who see themselves as the next Woodward or Bernstein. You think they'll sit on the story? I think that's naive on your part. They all know he was neck deep in influence peddling. They just couldn't tell anyone about it because Joe has a D after his name. Once he is no longer in office? The story is there and it's a juicy one. It's going to be like throwing chum in the water...the sharks will start a feeding frenzy.
I’ll remind you of your wrongness if/when Biden survives his next term.

Who appointed Wray?

I’ll remind you of your wrongness if/when Biden survives his next term.
That would be Donald Trump. Your point is what? Because Trump appointed Wray than the actions of higher ups at the FBI don't count? Christopher Wray deliberately misled the American people about Joe Biden. He knew the contents of the Hunter Biden lap top were genuine. He knew that the lap top wasn't "Russian disinformation"! He knew that those 51 former intelligence officials were lying when they claimed that it was. Wray's actions led to the election of a President who is more corrupt than anyone who has sat in the Oval Office since Nixon. A man who cashed in on his office to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. My "wrongness"? That's amusing. Biden has kept Wray as head of the FBI because Wray is the guy who PUT him in the Oval Office!

That would be Donald Trump. Your point is what? Because Trump appointed Wray than the actions of higher ups at the FBI don't count? Christopher Wray deliberately misled the American people about Joe Biden. He knew the contents of the Hunter Biden lap top were genuine. He knew that the lap top wasn't "Russian disinformation"! He knew that those 51 former intelligence officials were lying when they claimed that it was. Wray's actions led to the election of a President who is more corrupt than anyone who has sat in the Oval Office since Nixon. A man who cashed in on his office to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. My "wrongness"? That's amusing. Biden has kept Wray as head of the FBI because Wray is the guy who PUT him in the Oval Office!
So your latest excuse for the dismal failure that is your blob is this: “Trump appointed someone who was anti-Trump.”

Why would he do that?

So your latest excuse for the dismal failure that is your blob is this: “Trump appointed someone who was anti-Trump.”

Why would he do that?
Because he was told that Wray was an honorable man? Trump has never been a Washington insider, Candy. He was forced to choose people for positions in the government that he didn't know based on what he was told by others.

Wray's decision to sit on the Hunter Biden lap top and not let the American people know how corrupt the Biden family is led to him being kept on by Joe Biden once he was elected.

Forum List

Back