Biden impeachment inquiry ramping up in Congress

Can you honestly think of someone that DESERVED to be investigated more than Joe Biden, Anton? He and his family are dirty as hell. They've made millions selling the "Biden Brand"! To think...you liberals had the unmitigated gall to try and impeach Trump for making a phone call that SHOULD have been made by someone in the Obama Administration!
They are all traitors.

Can you honestly think of someone that DESERVED to be investigated more than Joe Biden, Anton? He and his family are dirty as hell. They've made millions selling the "Biden Brand"! To think...you liberals had the unmitigated gall to try and impeach Trump for making a phone call that SHOULD have been made by someone in the Obama Administration!
It only took 50 years in public life for you to decide they are "dirty as hell". LOL Strange how when he was a junior senator, senior senator, VP and private citizen...you guys didn't mumble a word about Biden--neither did the courts or law enforcement agencies.

Can you honestly say that all of this crap isn't just made up because he's president and he beat your blob like a step-child?

It only took 50 years in public life for you to decide they are "dirty as hell". LOL Strange how when he was a junior senator, senior senator, VP and private citizen...you guys didn't mumble a word about Biden--neither did the courts or law enforcement agencies.

Can you honestly say that all of this crap isn't just made up because he's president and he beat your blob like a step-child?
Liar. Stop covering for a traitor pos. All you scum can do is cry Trump Trump Trump!

Everything you've just said is moot bullshit.

Even if you belive all that, there is a right way to investigate someone and then there is the corrupt way Trump went about it.

Trump illicitly holding up aid to Ukraine, to force public announcement of investigations, has nothing to do with administering justice.

Can I "honestly" say that the Biden Brand influence peddling scandal is real? Ah, yeah!!! It's pretty obvious what was taking place, Candy and it was happening WAY before Donald Trump even decided to run for President! You know...in that election where he beat Hillary like a red headed step child? :)

Everything you've just said is moot bullshit.

Even if you belive all that, there is a right way to investigate someone and then there is the corrupt way Trump went about it.

Trump illicitly holding up aid to Ukraine, to force public announcement of investigations, has nothing to do with administering justice.
As opposed to the way Joe Biden did it, Anton? You've GOT to be kidding!

As opposed to the way Joe Biden did it, Anton? You've GOT to be kidding!

Thats a what-about deflection, not an actual refute of what you've quoted.

On that deflection: Joe Biden did not illictly hold up aid to force any public investigations of his political opponent in a foreign country. I don't even know wtf you are talking about.

Thats a what-about deflection, not an actual refute of what you've quoted.

On that deflection: Joe Biden did not illictly hold up aid to force any public investigations of his political opponent in a foreign country. I don't even know wtf you are talking about.
No, Joe just held up a Billion dollars in aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor in six hours that was investigating the company his son was getting huge money from even though Hunter knew nothing about energy companies! Nothing to see there! (eye roll)

President Robert L. Peters...I mean, President Robin Ware...I mean, President Joe Biden may be in some trouble.

When House lawmakers were out of town and back in their districts, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer dropped a series of bombshell revelations about President Biden's deep connections to Hunter Biden's overseas business deals -- including that Biden used a number of fake names while communicating with his son.

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling. We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates. We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest. The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption,” Comer released in a statement August 17 about new findings.

Impeach that filthy pedo pig

No, Joe just held up a Billion dollars in aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor in six hours that was investigating the company his son was getting huge money from even though Hunter knew nothing about energy companies! Nothing to see there! (eye roll)

Just because there maybe something to see does not mean it has anything to do with the justice process of prosecuting someone. Ukranian Congress did not criminaly prosecute Shokin, they simply removed him from his position. Clearly what you are posting is an irrelavnt deflection.

On that deflection: Your statement that Joe Biden held up something is bs. Joe Biden THREATENED to hold up the aid, he didn't ACTUALLY hold anything up.

That is of course compeltely legal and if Biden would go through with the threat of holding up aid there was a legal way to do it.

Bottom line, you are not even attempting to refute that Trump abused his office to try to get a foreign country to publicly investigate his political opposition and that in fact there was real substance to his first impeachment.

Last edited:
Can I "honestly" say that the Biden Brand influence peddling scandal is real? Ah, yeah!!! It's pretty obvious what was taking place, Candy and it was happening WAY before Donald Trump even decided to run for President! You know...in that election where he beat Hillary like a red headed step child? :)
Biden got more votes than the blob.

:5_1_12024:

But why didn’t you bring up any of this stuff when Biden was Senator or VP?

Just because there maybe something to see does not mean it has anything to do with the justice process of prosecuting someone. Ukranian Congress did not criminaly prosecute Shokin, they simply removed him from his position. Clearly what you are posting is an irrelavnt deflection.

On that deflection: Your statement that Joe Biden held up something is bs. Joe Biden THREATENED to hold up the aid, he didn't ACTUALLY hold anything up.

That is of course compeltely legal and if Biden would go through with the threat of holding up aid there was a legal way to do it.
So let me get this straight? Trump calling up Ukraine and asking them to investigate the guy that held up a Billion dollars in US aid is illegal...but Biden telling Ukraine that they had six hours to fire Shokin is completely legal? Really, Anton? That's your story and you're sticking to it?

So let me get this straight? Trump calling up Ukraine and asking them to investigate the guy that held up a Billion dollars in US aid is illegal...but Biden telling Ukraine that they had six hours to fire Shokin is completely legal? Really, Anton? That's your story and you're sticking to it?

Do you have some sort of A.D.D.?

Did I say the call itself was illicit?

Nope, I've clearly explained to you, in plain English, that it was the ACTION OF WITHHOLDING AID that was ruled as illicit component of Trump's corrupt scheme.

This is not rocket science, this is simple stuff and if you can't understand that it's because you simply don't want to.

Biden got more votes than the blob.

:5_1_12024:

But why didn’t you bring up any of this stuff when Biden was Senator or VP?
Because we didn't KNOW about it? Duh? A better question, Candy...is how did Joe Biden engage in blatant influence peddling...enriching his family by twenty plus million dollars...and nobody in the Obama Administration seemed to notice?

Because we didn't KNOW about it? Duh?
Wow, he was in Washington for 48 years...all of those tax returns, interviews, etc... Nobody found a speck of dirt on the guy?
A better question, Candy...is how did Joe Biden engage in blatant influence peddling...enriching his family by twenty plus million dollars...and nobody in the Obama Administration seemed to notice?
Probably because it didn’t happen. But hell, this is the right wing fantasy world...nothing is for real. Every election (that you lose) is rigged, every source ( that you disagree with) is biased, and every public official (who rules against you) is a member of the deep state. You’ve made yourselves into a pathetic punchline.

Do you have some sort of A.D.D?

Did I say the call was illicit?

No dumbass, I've clearly explained to you, in plain English, that it was the ACTION OF WITHHOLDING AID that was illegal.
What do you think the threat of withholding aid is, Anton? Joe Biden literally told Ukraine that they had six hours to fire someone who was investigating the company that was paying his son over a million dollars or they weren't going to get the billion dollars in aid that Congress had appropriated for them.

Wow, he was in Washington for 48 years...all of those tax returns, interviews, etc... Nobody found a speck of dirt on the guy?

Probably because it didn’t happen. But hell, this is the right wing fantasy world...nothing is for real. Every election (that you lose) is rigged, every source ( that you disagree with) is biased, and every public official (who rules against you) is a member of the deep state. You’ve made yourselves into a pathetic punchline.
It didn't happen? Bank records say that it did, Candy.

Th FRAUD MAC had 9 months and did nothing. No J6 video, no impeachment etc.
Nothing ever happens. Deep State goes after Trump supporters for fake crimes but actual crime by Leftist filth goes un-punished//

What do you think the threat of withholding aid is, Anton? Joe Biden literally told Ukraine that they had six hours to fire someone who was investigating the company that was paying his son over a million dollars or they weren't going to get the billion dollars in aid that Congress had appropriated for them.

I'm done wasting my time going with you on complete tangent. You want Biden to be impeached for trying to get a corrupt prosecutor fired? Fine GO AHEAD. Good luck.

That does not in any way show that Trump's actions were proper. Does not mean that there was no real basis to his impeachment.

I'm done wasting my time going with you on complete tangent. You want Biden to be impeached for trying to get a corrupt prosecutor fired? Fine GO AHEAD. Good luck.

Thats does not in any way mean that Trump's actions were somehow proper. Does not mean that there was no real basis to his impeachment.
I don't want Biden impeached, Anton! Not if we get President Kamala. I just don't want four more years of Joe Biden...the worst President this country has ever had.

Forum List

Back