Biden impeachment inquiry ramping up in Congress

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
President Robert L. Peters...I mean, President Robin Ware...I mean, President Joe Biden may be in some trouble.

When House lawmakers were out of town and back in their districts, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer dropped a series of bombshell revelations about President Biden's deep connections to Hunter Biden's overseas business deals -- including that Biden used a number of fake names while communicating with his son.

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling. We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates. We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest. The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption,” Comer released in a statement August 17 about new findings.

it will be interesting to see how the democrats kill this

most likely they will pick and congressman and start a civil suit or fabricate charges, there will not be an impeachment I am guessing

President Robert L. Peters...I mean, President Robin Ware...I mean, President Joe Biden may be in some trouble.

When House lawmakers were out of town and back in their districts, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer dropped a series of bombshell revelations about President Biden's deep connections to Hunter Biden's overseas business deals -- including that Biden used a number of fake names while communicating with his son.

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling. We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates. We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest. The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption,” Comer released in a statement August 17 about new findings.

President Tiny Johnson, President Trey Lertrash....

Great.

In one sense, it’s pointless. Our Democrap Senators won’t vote to convict Potato under any circumstances.

But in another sense, it is now the right time to begin to truly investigate what Potato and his son, Spudz Hunter, and our DOJ and FBI have been up to.

And if it just so happens that some of the impeachment investigation happens while our corrupted DOJ is conducting its Soviet-style political show trials against Potato’s main competitor, that’s even better.

The Dims have to be bitch-slapped (a lot) to begin to learn the lesson that their shit isn’t going to be tolerated anymore.

Again?

most likely they will pick and congressman and start a civil suit or fabricate charges, there will not be an impeachment I am guessing

Schumer's upcoming government shutdown will put the Biden impeachment on the back burner long enough for people to forget about it. That's what they're hoping for.

The attempted coup should have been dealt with on Jan. 6th. with a convincing decision for one side or the other.

America's system of government will always be incapable of dealing with the question later.

The media will ignore it, unlike how they talked about it 24/7 with Trump. So I'm not sure if it will help Trump get elected like it did Biden.

And we all know the DNC owns the Senate, so Biden will go no where if impeached.

At the same time, the base of the GOP more or less is demanding it, especially with such open corruption we see now. If they don't do it, they will lose their base.

(171) SAR's (Suspicious Activity Reports) from international banks. (1) for $10M (Burisma) with a straight path to the Briben crime family, the other (170) SAR's total roughly $100 Million according to Rep. Nancy Mace.

21 Shell companies. WTF?

Briben has multiple illegal aliases with classified material forwarded to civilians, such as Hunted and the rest of the RICO criminals. One of the illegal email addresses leads to the PA Dept of Corrections. The irony is tangible.... :laughing0301:

It's all there. Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls, if they want it. I don't really care about that.... I think that sub-human shitstain will eventually hang itself on a chain link fence anyway, and the Universe will be brought back into balance.

This isn't about evidence. It's about loyalties. I expect to be entertained.

decency 99w.jpg

Ya know, an impeachment at this time is really pointless.

Really the last 3 were, but this time even moreso.

They should just worry about their home state constituents and other things they can actually do that will really affect

some positive change.

So nothing specific? Just casting a wide net and see what Talking Points the tide brings in?

Not at all. It's tightly focused on the many alleged financial crimes of Joe Biden and his family members, especially concerning the sale of influence in exchange for cash, bribery, and money laundering of said bribes.

There are huge amounts of financial data, whistleblower reports from the DOJ and IRS, records of phone calls, emails, and text messages to support these allegations.

If you got out of your bubble once in a while, you'd know this.

They should just worry about their home state constituents and other things they can actually do that will really affect

some positive change.

There's no reason they can't do both.

some positive change.
No, it's about dragging your political opponent through the mud like we saw with Trump

It worked for the DNC, so why would the GOP not follow the formula for success?

No one thinks the impeachment will remove Joe, its all about the next election.

But at the very least, it shows the base of the GOP that the GOP has a pulse instead of just taking all this crap from the DNC without a peep.

Forum List

Back