Biden impeachment inquiry ramping up in Congress

I'm done wasting my time going with you on complete tangent. You want Biden to be impeached for trying to get a corrupt prosecutor fired? Fine GO AHEAD. Good luck.

That does not in any way show that Trump's actions were proper. Does not mean that there was no real basis to his impeachment.
And what you're done doing...is trying to defend Joe Biden...the most corrupt and incompetent President we've ever had. But thanks for playing!

Ok then...I guess you’ve got him.

Why do I get the feeling that all of this “proof” will never amount to anything?

Let me guess...”the deep state” won’t allow it...right?
It won't amount to anything because the Merrick Garland DOJ will never bring charges, Candy. Let's see how that changes once Biden loses the next election.

It won't amount to anything because the Merrick Garland DOJ will never bring charges, Candy. Let's see how that changes once Biden loses the next election.
Always an excuse....

So Trump’s DOJ had this alleged laptop which you said showed all of this influence peddling and they had it before Biden and Garland were in office.

Why no action then?

Let me guess...another excuse is coming up right!

Lets hear it--- I’m sure the all powerful “deep state” will be blamed for this one!

And what you're done doing...is trying to defend Joe Biden...the most corrupt and incompetent President we've ever had. But thanks for playing!
What the fuck does defending or not defending Biden have to do with basis for Trump's impeachment?

Do you not understand that you are posting pure idiocy?

Always an excuse....

So Trump’s DOJ had this alleged laptop which you said showed all of this influence peddling and they had it before Biden and Garland were in office.

Why no action then?

Let me guess...another excuse is coming up right!

Lets hear it--- I’m sure the all powerful “deep state” will be blamed for this one!
Come on Candy...wake up and smell the coffee! The FBI had the laptop from Hell...had it for two years KNEW that it was Hunter's and didn't do a thing with it! That's not "Deep State" that's just a bunch of higher ups in the FBI that didn't like Trump and showed it over and over again!

What the fuck does defending or not defending Biden have to do with basis for Trump's impeachment?

Do you not understand that you are being a total idiot?
You on the left tried to impeach Trump over a single phone call to Ukraine asking them to look into the rather obvious influence peddling that Biden had been doing, Anton. Biden committed a crime. All Trump did was ask someone to look into it and you guys tried to impeach him. Talk about a double standard.

Come on Candy...wake up and smell the coffee! The FBI had the laptop from Hell...had it for two years KNEW that it was Hunter's and didn't do a thing with it! That's not "Deep State" that's just a bunch of higher ups in the FBI that didn't like Trump and showed it over and over again!
Wow so now Trump’s own AG and FBI were against him.

Don’t you ever get tired of making excuse after excuse? I mean...it’s not very manly to constantly whine about injustice and always assign blame to others.

Wow so now Trump’s own AG and FBI were against him.

Don’t you ever get tired of making excuse after excuse? I mean...it’s not very manly to constantly whine about injustice and always assign blame to others.
Oh god no, Candy...those higher ups at the FBI Washington office LOVED Trump! (eye roll)

Ahh more excuses. Imagine the disappointment you are to everyone who knows you.

Have you always been this much of a pussy?
I'm a "pussy" because I think Joe Biden is a corrupt, incompetent idiot? Heck, Candy...even Barry warned us not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! Was he a pussy too? :)

Can I "honestly" say that the Biden Brand influence peddling scandal is real? Ah, yeah!!! It's pretty obvious what was taking place, Candy and it was happening WAY before Donald Trump even decided to run for President! You know...in that election where he beat Hillary like a red headed step child? :)
What influence was peddled?

I don't want Biden impeached, Anton! Not if we get President Kamala. I just don't want four more years of Joe Biden...the worst President this country has ever had.
You guys say that about every Democratic President

Carter was the worst, then Clinton, then Obama, now Biden

Meanwhile you stick us with Bush and Trump

You guys say that about every Democratic President

Carter was the worst, then Clinton, then Obama, now Biden

Meanwhile you stick us with Bush and Trump
Joe Biden is the greatest gift Jimmy Carter ever got, Winger! Until President Potato Head sat behind the desk in the Oval Office, ole Jimmy was considered the worst President we've ever had but he's not even in the conversation at this point. Joe Biden has given us a heady combination of corrupt and inept...making Carter look incredible by comparison!

Forum List

Back