Sept Jobs Report: 885k Full-time jobs lost

So as usual the government has been lying about the monthly “jobs report”.

When we dive into it, 885,000 full time jobs were lost, while adding 1.1 million part-time jobs as people are forced to get multiple part time jobs for losing their full time job.

I‘m sure the usual suspects will come around to spin this into “Good News” as if it were the Gospel.

LOL

If the government is lying, where did those non-seasonal figures come from?

And by the way, there's a very good reason to use seasonal figures, which is why all news agencies that report on unemployment figures, use them. But if you want to use non-seasonal figures, then we gained 585,000 jobs in September. Odd you don't mention that...

LOL

And by the way, there's a very good reason to use seasonal figures, which is why all news agencies that report on unemployment figures, use them. But if you want to use non-seasonal figures, then we gained 585,000 jobs in September. Odd you don't mention that...

All jobs are not equal, which is the point, after all. When you lose full time jobs and gain part time jobs, are you really gaining anything?

LOL

Bidenomics is a total failure.... wake up....

At this point, if someone is sayin the economy is good - they are among the committed.
They are not speaking from reality. They are speaking from a cultish dedication to the progressive ideological brain. A brain that tells them truth is malleable... just like Ophra Winfrey when she started her absurd little cult movement of "your truth" - literally saying "what is true for one person may not be true for someone else". Staggeringly ignorant.

yea its a bunch of sour grapes and crying.

You republicans are really taking it on the chin now as the economy is strong, labor is very strong, inflation is plummeting, rates are set to lower, Trump's legal problems intensify mightily and the case against Biden has fallen apart.
Add to that the GOP is in total chaos and disarray. You people are in panic mode.
IMG_2390.gif

Bidenomics is a total failure.... wake up....

Poor rambtard, 336K jobs added last month. That's more than 40 of Trump's 48 months in office. 7 of those 8 months being rebounds from the covid shutdowns.

All jobs are not equal, which is the point, after all. When you lose full time jobs and gain part time jobs, are you really gaining anything?

Which is why seasonal data is used. Many regions open schools in September. So yeah, it's expected that many jobs added will be in education. Regardless, seasonal data is always referenced. By that measure, there were 22,000 full time jobs lost and 151K jobs added.

Proof in point... I gave myself a $40 a week raise in February, About $275 a month more than I made in 2022 after you take taxes out of it.
Yet... we have saved less money this year so far than last year with the same static expenses.
Annnd - we even took a small vacation in 2022 that we didn't take this year. That was about $1700 if I remember right.
So with even that much more - we have less.
That is because food inflation in the real world is between 20% - 60% higher. Even though the lying Biden admin tries to convince you food is only marginally higher. But everyone living in America today knows that is complete bullshit because they see it everytime they buy groceries.

Proof in point... I gave myself a $40 a week raise in February, About $275 a month more than I made in 2022 after you take taxes out of it.
Yet... we have saved less money this year so far than last year with the same static expenses.
Annnd - we even took a small vacation in 2022 that we didn't take this year. That was about $1700 if I remember right.
So with even that much more - we have less.
That is because food inflation in the real world is between 20% - 60% higher. Even though the lying Biden admin tries to convince you food is only marginally higher. But everyone living in America today knows that is complete bullshit because they see it everytime they buy groceries.

Typical con. Divert a thread because good employment numbers get released. :icon_rolleyes:

You can cry and spin all you want, but the jobs market is record incredible.

Agree. 885,000 full time jobs lost. 1.1 million part-time jobs added as people are forced to get multiple part time jobs for losing their full time job.

Agree. 885,000 full time jobs lost. 1.1 million part-time jobs added as people are forced to get multiple part time jobs for losing their full time job.

World's shittiest lawyer, multiple job workers comprise just 5.0% of the employed population. It was 5.1% in February, 2020, the last full month before shutdowns went into effect.

Which is why seasonal data is used. Many regions open schools in September. So yeah, it's expected that many jobs added will be in education. Regardless, seasonal data is always referenced. By that measure, there were 22,000 full time jobs lost and 151K jobs added.
Okay, so if the part-time jobs are to be expected, things are worse than they sound, because we lost those full-time jobs.

Poor rambtard, 336K jobs added last month. That's more than 40 of Trump's 48 months in office. 7 of those 8 months being rebounds from the covid shutdowns.
A record number of americans are worse off since Covid, since xiden was elected

Think about that

So? It's still people getting a job. 336K last month.
They are crying and whining because the jobs report was so good.

336k jobs is incredible, and Biden has the best labor market ever.

Republicans are desperate to discredit Biden because Trump and Bush were such terrible presidents who left office with America in riot and ruin and debt and deficit.

They are crying and whining because the jobs report was so good.

336k jobs is incredible, and Biden has the best labor market ever.

Republicans are desperate to discredit Biden because Trump and Bush were such terrible presidents who left office with America in riot and ruin and debt and deficit.
Haha how can it be the best ever when labor participation is still lower then prepandemic levels?

It’s true Bush and trump left us with xiden…so in that way you are right aboit ruin, debt, and deficits

Okay, so if the part-time jobs are to be expected, things are worse than they sound, because we lost those full-time jobs.

We gained them in other months, not shown in seasonal data.

Forum List

Back