Why Do So Many People Who Worked for Trump Think He's Unfit to be President?

Why Do So Many People Who Worked for Trump Think He's Unfit to be President?
Because they were daily witnesses to his profound - even grotesque -and dangerous - deficiencies of character and morals?

Hell... even close family members have had enough after one round and don't want anything to do with a Round Two, eh?

His remaining minions are delusional, although Biden's lackluster pi$$-poor performance isn't helping the situation either.

Last edited:
There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

so what youre trying to tell me is a bunch of embedded establishment beuracrats dont think trump is fit for office, but millions and millions of everyday people say they want him for office that we shouldnt believe them and go with the people that actually caused the problems this coutry has??

so what youre trying to tell me is a bunch of embedded establishment beuracrats dont think trump is fit for office, but millions and millions of everyday people say they want him for office that we shouldnt believe them and go with the people that actually caused the problems this coutry has??

Most of the people who have said Trump is unfit for office are not embedded bureaucrats but cabinet ministers, aides, lawyers, etc. that Trump hired. They're the people who have worked with him the closest and say he should never be President.

Most of the people who have said Trump is unfit for office are not embedded bureaucrats but cabinet ministers, aides, lawyers, etc. that Trump hired. They're the people who have worked with him the closest and say he should never be President.
so lawyers, politicians and lobbyist,,,

I stand with the people not the elites,,,

if trump is who they/we want who cares what they/you think??

There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

I think it's because there was a criminal conspiracy to remove him from office by some of the Deep State insiders that were recommended to him by his first couple of Chief's of Staff.

Which "embedded establishement bureaucrats" would those be? Even Jared and Ivanka are refusing to work for a second administration. Both testified against Trump at the J6 Hearings and for Jack Smith's DC grand jury.

so lawyers, politicians and lobbyist,,,

I stand with the people not the elites,,,

if trump is who they/we want who cares what they/you think??

I think that it's fascinating that dozens of people who have worked for Trump have said publicly he's not fit to be President, but that's OK by you. It says a whole lot about you more than the people who worked for him.

And BTW, "the people" voted twice against Trump. He won because of the Electoral College, not because "the people" voted for him.

I'm also very wary of anyone claiming to speak for "the people." Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin, Stalin and Mao all said the same thing.

Uber wealthy folk think they're important. Buuuuut, they aren't any more important than a janitor. This goes for any multi millionaire.

Forum List

Back