Biden DESTROYS Willard "He Wants You To Show Him Your Papers, But Won't Show Us His"

So what? Is she running for President now? Is there a different standard that we hold Presidential candidates, Senators, Congressmen, Mayors, and Dog Catchers? See what the public thinks about Mitt's refusal to disclose his assets. That's what's going to count. Conventional wisdom is that Joe Sixpack is pissed at Wall Street players who are sending jobs overseas. There's enough stink with Mitt that he'll own that rep, unless he comes clean and discloses what he and his wife own.

What Romney owns isn't the issue in this campaign. The issue is an accountability for the current President. Does he deserve four more years or not.

Of course it's an issue. Image is everything in American politics, and Romney's image is that he's just another Wall Street scumbag predator, who sucked companies dry and sent jobs overseas. He's not going to be able to shake that until he stops talking out both sides of his mouth, and comes clean.

Romney isn't going to win, and as usual, the wingnuts who are sucking his ass now will claim it's because he wasn't conservative enough.

The image you described is one held by lefties, who won't be swayed from their opinion no matter what. Hell, the morons voted for Kerry, even though he earned hardly a dime of his vast fortune. It's an issue because romney is a rich republican. That's what makes you monkeyfucks hate him.

Biden can't destroy anyone because no one, not even democrats, take him seriously.

So what? Is she running for President now? Is there a different standard that we hold Presidential candidates, Senators, Congressmen, Mayors, and Dog Catchers? See what the public thinks about Mitt's refusal to disclose his assets. That's what's going to count. Conventional wisdom is that Joe Sixpack is pissed at Wall Street players who are sending jobs overseas. There's enough stink with Mitt that he'll own that rep, unless he comes clean and discloses what he and his wife own.

What Romney owns isn't the issue in this campaign. The issue is an accountability for the current President. Does he deserve four more years or not.

Of course it's an issue. Image is everything in American politics, and Romney's image is that he's just another Wall Street scumbag predator, who sucked companies dry and sent jobs overseas. He's not going to be able to shake that until he stops talking out both sides of his mouth, and comes clean.

Romney isn't going to win, and as usual, the wingnuts who are sucking his ass now will claim it's because he wasn't conservative enough.

What you have posted here has already been shown to be an outright lie. But I have never seen the lack of truth stop a liberal. When all you got is to tear a man down instead of build one up I guess that is what you have to do, in liberal land.

What you have posted here has already been shown to be an outright lie. But I have never seen the lack of truth stop a liberal. When all you got is to tear a man down instead of build one up I guess that is what you have to do, in liberal land.
Isn't that a primary goal of the left? To tear down that which better men have built?

The DNC Chairwoman Debbie Washershitforbrains is calling for Mitt's tax returns but it has been revealed that she herself refused to release her own in her last election.

like most democrats, she is a hypocritical douche-nozzle.

You're really a stupid fuck. Where's the hypocrisy? In her congressional race, she refused the right wings demand to release her tax returns. Romney has the same right. What's different is she had her ethics disclosures on file, which showed her assets. The American people have no idea of what the Romney's own, what those companies did, and whether there's a conflict of interest, real or perceived.

Romney can refuse to disclose his secret off-shore, privately owned companies, all he wants. I hope he does. It certainly helps framing him as a vulture capitalist, who made tons of money sending American jobs overseas, while sucking the life out the American worker.

Nope. No hypocrisy here. Just a bunch of right wing morons wanting to find some shiny object to detract from the image that Romney is creating for himself.

The image you described is one held by lefties, who won't be swayed from their opinion no matter what. Hell, the morons voted for Kerry, even though he earned hardly a dime of his vast fortune. It's an issue because romney is a rich republican. That's what makes you monkeyfucks hate him.

Your analysis sucks and shows your stupidity. It's not the lefties who will defeat him, nor the righties who know his flip flops and refusing to talk openly and honestly, but still suck his dingleberries. It's going to be the average schmoe, who is worried about his job being sent to some third world shithole for 10 cents an hour. It's going to be those apolitical types who live in the real world. They're going to have to decide whether Romney is just another Wall Street vulture who makes fortunes by busting out companies and shipping American jobs overseas.

Your analysis sucks and shows your stupidity. It's not the lefties who will defeat him, nor the righties who know his flip flops and refusing to talk openly and honestly, but still suck his dingleberries. It's going to be the average schmoe, who is worried about his job being sent to some third world shithole for 10 cents an hour. It's going to be those apolitical types who live in the real world. They're going to have to decide whether Romney is just another Wall Street vulture who makes fortunes by busting out companies and shipping American jobs overseas.
And, those schmucks are paying taxes for those jobs to go overseas.

Evolving, flip flops....I wonder what the difference is.

Wall Street showers love upon Obama with donations. :eusa_shhh:

Don't worry, cockbreath. The King of Outsourcing (Obama) will be gone soon.

And, those schmucks are paying taxes for those jobs to go overseas.

Evolving, flip flops....I wonder what the difference is.

Wall Street showers love upon Obama with donations. :eusa_shhh:

Obama has a way of having his cake and eating it too...:eusa_whistle:

114204_600.jpg

That's what I was thinking when I posted in the NAACP thread.

"I believe that if you understood who I truly am in my heart, and if it were possible to fully communicate what I believe is in the real, enduring best interest of African-American families, you would vote for me for president," Romney said during his remarks in Houston.

What isn't he saying there??

An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube

Where are YOUR tax returns? Why haven't you released them to the board mambers? WHat are you trying to hide? I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to Romney's, or Obama's, or McCain's, or ANY presidential candidate.

Dumb ass.

Okay, that made no sense. Too bad for Willard that George set a standard that political candidates have followed TO THIS DAY.

It's an easy win for Obama. As long as Mitt refuses to disclose the assets of the Bermuda holding company, that he transferred to his wife, the day before becoming governor, the easier it is to paint it in the worst possible light. Do you really believe that the average person can relate to someone putting money in an off-shore tax haven?
FYI Ted Kennedy's family sheltered their holdings in offshore accounts.
Why don't we dig into every presidential candidates' finances, including Obama.

While we're at it, why not look into their travel habits. Any overseas trips to terrorist countries. Bet Obama would love that.

Obama has so many skeletons he'd fail a security investigation. He'd never get a clearance.

This issue has serious unintended consequences attached to it for Obama.

If the left is trying to find a shady past of Mitt....maybe they should research the shady past of the Kennedy fortune. Not a whole lot of outrage about that.

Mostly because they're all dead, but carry on.

democrats appear to be for transparency as long as it is someone else being transparent.

you're so full of shit i'm amazed that your brain functions. Obama did full financial disclosure, and since he filed jointly, so did his wife. Did mittens file separate returns? Did ann show what was transferred to her trust by him, just before he put his assets in a blind trust?

how many years of financial disclosure did obama release?

This Joe Biden ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Now you're making up John McCain quotes??

Somebody owes somebody an apology.

McCain: Romney Campaign Is 'Wholesale Deception' | Observer

Full statement:

“Mitt Romney’s campaign is based on the wholesale deception of voters. On every one of the issues he has attacked John McCain on, Romney was for it before he was against it.
“He was for campaign finance reform, and even proposed taxing political contributions.

“He was for cap and trade, and even supported a tax that increased the price of gasoline at the pump.

“He called our immigration bill ‘reasonable’ and ‘not amnesty.’

“The truth is, Mitt Romney was a liberal governor of Massachusetts who raised taxes, imposed with Ted Kennedy a big government mandate health care plan that is now a quarter of a billion dollars in the red, and managed his state’s economy incompetently, leaving Massachusetts with less job growth than 47 other states.”

UPDATE: The McCain campaign also sent out these comments the Senator made in Jacksonville, Florida this morning:

"One thing we should give Governor Romney credit for, he is consistent, He’s consistently taken both sides of every issue, he has consistently flip-flopped on every issue … If you say different things in different parts of the country and take more than two sides on every issue, it’s not going to work over time. That’s why we’re going to win over Governor Romney both tomorrow, and on Super Tuesday."
“As the liberal governor of Massachusetts, he raised taxes by $730 million dollars. Just take a look at his record as governor. Certainly his big government mandated health care plan for Massachusetts, which is now half a billion in the hole, is certainly not conservative."

The McCain campaign allegedly sent it out, according to your link.
You took a statement, put quotes around it, and put McCain's name on it - as if he uttered the words.

You're either blatantly stupid or a bald-faced liar.

Which is it?

The McCain campaign allegedly sent it out, according to your link.
You took a statement, put quotes around it, and put McCain's name on it - as if he uttered the words.

You're either blatantly stupid or a bald-faced liar.

Which is it?

I quoted someone else, goombah.

And I doubt that they made the image either.

Christ, you're cranky. Can I get you anything? Midol, tampons; a box of twinkies?

Forum List

Back