Biden DESTROYS Willard "He Wants You To Show Him Your Papers, But Won't Show Us His"

I don't think anyone should have to share their tax returns or medical records simply because they are running for office.

I can't ask people for that information when I interview them for a job and in fact it's illegal for me to do so.

You are a nobody, Willard is running to be the leader of the free world. Their needs to be complete transparency that.

Obama has released his tax returns (and long form birth certificate to the nutcases) Willard's own father released his, and Willard needs to release his. Unless of course he has something to hide,....

The release of private and confidential info is voluntary.

Try to make it mandatory and you will fail.

No one should be compelled to do so for any reason.

But then again you probably support the Patriot act don't you?

The best part of his speech was when he actually made a point where he was DISAGREEING with Obama's tax proposal.

Sadly, no one picked up on it...the media left it alone.

Does anyone recall when Biden said..

(paraphrased)..

'Our system was not designed so that one group of people have different rules'

Well...correct me if I am wrong....but increasing taxes on one group of people is having separate rules for that one group of people.

Biden is a bimbo....and Obama supporters think he is the bomb.

Makes me laugh.

An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube

Where are YOUR tax returns? Why haven't you released them to the board mambers? WHat are you trying to hide? I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to Romney's, or Obama's, or McCain's, or ANY presidential candidate.

Dumb ass.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on this board. Are you really so fucking confused that Romney is running for President, and his holdings might pose conflict of interest? Are you such a moron to not understand that Mitten's holdings show much about the type of person he is? Black Label isn't running for office, putz.

transparent.jpg

Too stupid to read your own article? Romney only released 1 years tax return. The second was an estimate. They did not include his holdings.

From the article you posted:

It looks as if the claim that Romney has already released his tax records is now the official response. Romney has only released his 2010 returns and an estimate for 2011, and so it’s true that he has released his tax records for that year. But he has not released his tax records in the manner that other presidential candidates — Romney’s father included — have.

It’s hard not to conclude from this new talking point that the Romney campaign has decided that he won’t be releasing any more returns. Chaffetz’s claim that the American people won’t care about this notwithstanding, this seems like a gamble. This issue is a simple one, and it’s made more potent by revelations about Romney’s offshore accounts.

It remains to be seen how relevant this will be if the recovery continues to sputter and voters decide to make this election all about Obama. But as Paul Krugman noted the other day, what a man does with his money is a pretty good clue to his character — and if Romney doesn’t want people to know this, there must be a pretty good reason for it. That’s a pretty easy thing to understand.

An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube

Where are YOUR tax returns? Why haven't you released them to the board mambers? WHat are you trying to hide? I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to Romney's, or Obama's, or McCain's, or ANY presidential candidate.

Dumb ass.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on this board. Are you really so fucking confused that Romney is running for President, and his holdings might pose conflict of interest? Are you such a moron to not understand that Mitten's holdings show much about the type of person he is? Black Label isn't running for office, putz.

dON'T VOTE FOR HIM DUMB ASS.

We heard all this bullshit four years ago, the assholes know as democrats pounding their fists and stomping they little feet we gotta have McCains medical records he might die and we gotta know if he gonna die.. well hell libtards put up or stfu,, let's see all of obama's papers.. ALL of them.

I think that If Obama is willing to release his Green Card and Passport History, Romney should at least reconsider.

Thanks for alerting us to the new GOP talking point.

I wonder what he's hiding in his tax returns pre-2011.

If he's breaking a law. Spell it out.
I don't think he's breaking the law. I think he is hiding something, old Mittie Rich is.

Right.

Who paid his tuition and expenses?

What was his residential status at Occidental?

This alleged "scholar"? Grades, articles, anything to back that up? (his performance sure as hell indicates the opposite)

Selective Service registration compliance? At 18?

the fact that biden thinks immigration is a joke says it all. Not that any politicians take it seriously anyway.

Who did obama buy his drugs from and how much did he spend on cocaine? Where did he get his cocaine money?

I think Obama has a better chance beating Romney at bowling than he does winning on this issue taking into account his lack of tranparency.

Produce those Fast & Furious documents while you're at.

Why do they act like "showing your papers" means you have carry around a 500 page document up your ass everywhere you go?

Forum List

Back