Biden DESTROYS Willard "He Wants You To Show Him Your Papers, But Won't Show Us His"

Now you're making up John McCain quotes??

Somebody owes somebody an apology.

McCain: Romney Campaign Is 'Wholesale Deception' | Observer

Full statement:

“Mitt Romney’s campaign is based on the wholesale deception of voters. On every one of the issues he has attacked John McCain on, Romney was for it before he was against it.
“He was for campaign finance reform, and even proposed taxing political contributions.

“He was for cap and trade, and even supported a tax that increased the price of gasoline at the pump.

“He called our immigration bill ‘reasonable’ and ‘not amnesty.’

“The truth is, Mitt Romney was a liberal governor of Massachusetts who raised taxes, imposed with Ted Kennedy a big government mandate health care plan that is now a quarter of a billion dollars in the red, and managed his state’s economy incompetently, leaving Massachusetts with less job growth than 47 other states.”

UPDATE: The McCain campaign also sent out these comments the Senator made in Jacksonville, Florida this morning:

"One thing we should give Governor Romney credit for, he is consistent, He’s consistently taken both sides of every issue, he has consistently flip-flopped on every issue … If you say different things in different parts of the country and take more than two sides on every issue, it’s not going to work over time. That’s why we’re going to win over Governor Romney both tomorrow, and on Super Tuesday."
“As the liberal governor of Massachusetts, he raised taxes by $730 million dollars. Just take a look at his record as governor. Certainly his big government mandated health care plan for Massachusetts, which is now half a billion in the hole, is certainly not conservative."

"He continues to spend millions of dollars perpetuating falsehoods .... Shame on you, Barack Obama" ...................... Hillary Clinton

Whoopie shit...a political opponent said something bad about the other.

:rolleyes:

The McCain campaign allegedly sent it out, according to your link.
You took a statement, put quotes around it, and put McCain's name on it - as if he uttered the words.

You're either blatantly stupid or a bald-faced liar.

Which is it?

Dear Hooked on Phonics;

The McCain campaign just released a statement from the Senator saying Romney’s campaign is based on "the wholesale deception of voters," calls him the "liberal governor" and even makes mention of Ted Kennedy as an ally on Romney’s healthcare plan in Massachusetts.

xoxo;

Boop

You took a statement, put quotes around it, and put McCain's name on it - as if he uttered the words.

Which is it?

I quoted someone else, goombah.

And I doubt that they made the image either.

Christ, you're cranky. Can I get you anything? Midol, tampons; a box of twinkies?

You quoted a "statement" - put quotes around it and attributed it to John McCain as if those were his words - when they in fact were not. I am sorry you're too dense to see a problem with this.

Which is it?

Dear Hooked on Phonics;

The McCain campaign just released a statement from the Senator saying Romney’s campaign is based on "the wholesale deception of voters," calls him the "liberal governor" and even makes mention of Ted Kennedy as an ally on Romney’s healthcare plan in Massachusetts.

xoxo;

Boop

There goes that talking statement again.

Where's the actual video. I am sure the Obama Campaign would love to have that and run it over and over and over.

Why don't you call the White House and help with the search.

Now you're making up John McCain quotes??

Somebody owes somebody an apology.

McCain: Romney Campaign Is 'Wholesale Deception' | Observer

Full statement:

“Mitt Romney’s campaign is based on the wholesale deception of voters. On every one of the issues he has attacked John McCain on, Romney was for it before he was against it.
“He was for campaign finance reform, and even proposed taxing political contributions.

“He was for cap and trade, and even supported a tax that increased the price of gasoline at the pump.

“He called our immigration bill ‘reasonable’ and ‘not amnesty.’

“The truth is, Mitt Romney was a liberal governor of Massachusetts who raised taxes, imposed with Ted Kennedy a big government mandate health care plan that is now a quarter of a billion dollars in the red, and managed his state’s economy incompetently, leaving Massachusetts with less job growth than 47 other states.”

UPDATE: The McCain campaign also sent out these comments the Senator made in Jacksonville, Florida this morning:

"One thing we should give Governor Romney credit for, he is consistent, He’s consistently taken both sides of every issue, he has consistently flip-flopped on every issue … If you say different things in different parts of the country and take more than two sides on every issue, it’s not going to work over time. That’s why we’re going to win over Governor Romney both tomorrow, and on Super Tuesday."
“As the liberal governor of Massachusetts, he raised taxes by $730 million dollars. Just take a look at his record as governor. Certainly his big government mandated health care plan for Massachusetts, which is now half a billion in the hole, is certainly not conservative."

"He continues to spend millions of dollars perpetuating falsehoods .... Shame on you, Barack Obama" ...................... Hillary Clinton

Having trouble tracking?

Which is it?

Dear Hooked on Phonics;

xoxo;

Boop

There goes that talking statement again.

Where's the actual video. I am sure the Obama Campaign would love to have that and run it over and over and over.

Why don't you call the White House and help with the search.

Oh. You need an actual video.

:fu:

By the way, I'm going to call you on changing the subject. You said he didn't say it, I proved he did. You moved the goalposts. Same as it ever was, but it really makes you look lame.

Like ya are.

John McCain endorsed Mitt Romney and appears on his behalf.

While McCain may have believed that he would have made better president that Romney, Romney would certainly make a better president than obama.

Last edited:

Having trouble tracking?
Having trouble seeing how insignificant your "point" is?

I can help spell it out, if you prefer. Really. I can do that.

Which is it?

I quoted someone else, goombah.

And I doubt that they made the image either.

Christ, you're cranky. Can I get you anything? Midol, tampons; a box of twinkies?

You quoted a "statement" - put quotes around it and attributed it to John McCain as if those were his words - when they in fact were not. I am sorry you're too dense to see a problem with this.

They were his words. I'm sorry you're too dense to understand the words "A STATEMENT FROM THE SENATOR."

By the way, I'm going to call you on changing the subject. You said he didn't say it, I proved he did. You moved the goalposts. Same as it ever was, but it really makes you look lame.

Like ya are.

Yes, the actual video would be nice. It would also be a trick finding it, as John McCain never said it.

Christ, you're dumb.

Don't believe everything your read on the Internets.

John McCain endorsed Mitt Romney and appears on his behalf.

While McCain may have believed that he would have made better president that Romney, Romney would certainly make a better president than obama.

Yes, but a made up quote photoshopped over his photo doesn't seem to indicate that.

114204_600.jpg

I liked this one.

Like ya are.

Yes, the actual video would be nice. It would also be a trick finding it, as John McCain never said it.

Christ, you're dumb.

Dear Mr. Asphedora;

Nobody videotapes released statements.

xoxo

Boop

Like ya are.

Christ, you're dumb.

Dear Mr. Asphedora;

xoxo

Boop

Wow. Dense.

If, and I do say IF McCain - you know, the guy fucking campaigning for Romney, ever made that statement - it would be all over the Liberal and Mainstream Media. Obama would have it tatooed on his ass! He'd be milking it for all it's worth.

McCain never made such a statement.

But you keep believing he did.

Stay dense that way.

Case closed.

Next !

Christ, you're dumb.

Dear Mr. Asphedora;

xoxo

Boop

Wow. Dense.

If, and I do say IF McCain - you know, the guy fucking campaigning for Romney, ever made that statement - it would be all over the Liberal and Mainstream Media. Obama would have it tatooed on his ass! He'd be milking it for all it's worth.

McCain never made such a statement.

But you keep believing he did.

Stay dense that way.

Case closed.

Next !

Projecting, thy name is Warbler.

Oh! 1994.

Now, let's bring Hillary back

"Framing Obama as both a deceiver and a dream weaver, Clinton said "none of the problems we face will be easily solved."

Then oozing derision, Clinton cracked, "Now, I could stand up here and say, 'Let's just get everybody together. Let's get unified. The sky will open. The light will come down. Celestial choirs will be singing and everyone will know we should do the right thing and the world will be perfect.'"
.............. Hillary Clinton

So, how does this end when each side has equal ammunition?

Forum List

Back