Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

It is so easy to see why Biden failed miserably in his previous runs to for the Presidency. The only difference today is that he is much older and not nearly as mentally sharp as he was decades ago.

That was foolish. We use the electoral college. But maybe the polls were right and the media just lied about them.

No, I kept careful track of them all year, more fool me. The polls said what they said, but they were all wrong. Basically, they can't poll anymore: too much change has happened with people being unwilling to be polled. Or else they are being used as propaganda, like "push polls" are (the not-really-polls where they call you up and say salacious, dirty things about one candidate, preceded by "Did you know that he...").

Same deal in England, polls aren't accurate anymore, hence the surprise about all their referenda and elections last year.

So the polls lied AND the media lied. Catch me believing any of that anymore!

Last edited:

He also said Obama for SC
He'd jail Climate Deniers. The man is a loon

IMO, Obama for USSC is not crazy; it's politically astute as it would be popular among his base. And Obama is SUPPOSED to be a constitutional scholar. (I know, I know, you couldn't tell by Obamacare ---) I mean, a GOP prez would never do it, but we could do worse, maybe, if it was a Dem prez.

Come on, he SAID he'd jail climate deniers?? Darn. I'm a global-warming denier!! Try to jail me, Biden!! I hope he didn't say that; that really is crazy.

If the global warming thing is true, that's like Hillary and her basket of deplorables, after which a million hats and T-shirts immediately were bought and worn proudly claiming the wearer was a "Deplorable." Does Biden realize that nearly all Republicans think this global warming business is hooey?? How about on a T-shirt, "Jail Me, Biden: Global Warming is Fake News."

That was foolish. We use the electoral college. But maybe the polls were right and the media just lied about them.

No, I kept careful track of them all year, more fool me. The polls said what they said, but they were all wrong. Basically, they can't poll anymore: too much change has happened with people being unwilling to be polled. Or else they are being used as propaganda, like "push polls" are (the not-really-polls where they call you up and say salacious, dirty things about one candidate, preceded by "Did you know that he...").

Same deal in England, polls aren't accurate anymore, hence the surprise about all their referenda and elections last year.

Yes I’ve noticed that too. The liberals in England are shocked every time because of expectations driven and exaggerated by polling.
Polls are weapons. Liberals trust them more than actual elections.

i can sense when men are depressed and vulnerable, its one of my gifts.

Biden has hit rock bottom, folks!

Biden's scum. i hate him. i physically hate him.

LIKE THOSE GASPING FOR THEIR LAST BREATH, HE CANNOT HIDE...THERE'S NOTHING IN HIS CAMPAIGN LEFT.

NOTHING LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT!

Yes I’ve noticed that too. The liberals in England are shocked every time because of expectations driven and exaggerated by polling.
Polls are weapons. Liberals trust them more than actual elections.

The left use 'polls' to attempt to rig elections and suppress voting. They blatantly oversample the left then spin a narrative that paints the left as having the win in the bag.

Biden is full of crap.

actually i think Biden sullies the good name of crap

You're a damn liar! I challenge you to a push-up contest. :10:
you're lucky that you are only joking!

I don't need to be lucky, I'm wealthy :muahaha:
you win

if you make Biden angry, he might raise your taxes

Christ how many times has Biden failed to win the Dem nomination now 4 or 5 times? He's creepy, corrupt, and a gaffe-o-potamus.

Biden is full of crap.

actually i think Biden sullies the good name of crap

you win

Christ how many times has Biden failed to win the Dem nomination now 4 or 5 times? He's creepy, corrupt, and a gaffe-o-potamus.
can i use "gaffe-o-potamus" on twitter?

you win

can i use "gaffe-o-potamus" on twitter?

Funniest commercial ever, the e-trade baby commercial when he calls another golfer shank-o-potamus. :21:

Forum List

Back