Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

Why do you think he's sinking? He's been at about the same level for several months now.

View attachment 297474

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

From 40% in May/June to 28% now. Sanders was second at 15%, 25 points behind and today he is at 19% and down by only nine. Maybe Biden is not flailing but most certainly he is losing voters.

Given his record, think of how many gaffs he's going to make between now and the election if he is the nominee.

That's why I love Biden, he is a potential laugh when he opens his mouth.

This is good moment for Biden, hate to say it

"Joe Biden demanded the president provide evidence showing the drone strike that took out a top Iranian military official truly was aimed at preventing what the administration has insisted was an “imminent threat”"

Biden and Bernie and Pocahontas are three sure losers.

If the Dems nominate either one, they will lose the House too...

Biden and Bernie and Pocahontas are three sure losers.

If the Dems nominate either one, they will lose the House too...

They might lose the House anyway given their antics. They think this impeachment thing is a joy toy that they can play with. People generally don't like impeachment yet alone screwing around with it.

five years ago, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates reached what was then considered a startling conclusion: Joe Biden, who was at that point the vice president, had been wrong about “nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

On Afghanistan, Iraq, the killing of Osama bin Laden, and more, Biden’s influence proved disastrous

On Afghanistan, Iraq, the killing of Osama bin Laden, and more, Biden’s influence proved disastrous

Yeah, but ISRAEL really likes him.....

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

This is a particularly good time to review this. The AJT thought that if the Mossad whacked Obama, Biden would cover that up, lie about it, and start the US war with Iran so coveted by Israel.....

and once again, the same target of Zionist Lies is the subject today.......

Our "ally" Israel = we can trust them, because my "Christian" preacher says so..... and so does Fox News....

Yeah, but ISRAEL really likes him.....

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

This is a particularly good time to review this. The AJT thought that if the Mossad whacked Obama, Biden would cover that up, lie about it, and start the US war with Iran so coveted by Israel.....

and once again, the same target of Zionist Lies is the subject today.......

Our "ally" Israel = we can trust them, because my "Christian" preacher says so..... and so does Fox News....
Well, Obama did attempt to subvert their election, just like he did with our 16 election.

But, I'm lactose intolerant and ice cream is a tool of the white, male, imperialist machine!

woman-screaming-image.jpg

Me to, but I just eat it anyway. Somethings are just worth the pain.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?
It really doesn't matter who loses to Trump.

JOE BIDEN UPDATE: Banana Republic, American-Style: Angola Is Here.

“Because this is the banana-republic era of American politics, the news from Angola hardly sounds foreign at all. With the impeachment drama in full swing and Donald Trump’s enemies wailing about the impropriety of his actions vis-à-vis Ukraine, it is strange that so many in Washington are so studiously not talking about Hunter Biden, or indeed about other Bidens and other members of politically connected families who have grown wealthy through questionable means.”​

I suspect the press isn’t talking about this because they know that so many members of the ruling class — from both parties, no doubt — have similar skeletons in their closets that exposing them all would upend politics in a way the press wouldn’t like.

Vice President Biden is a perfect example of what Secretary Hillary Clinton meant when she was whining about "white privilege" during the 2016 campaign (although I disagreed with her promiscuous use of that term and voted for The Donald).

He has always been an amiable mediocrity.

And, yes, he may be the Dem candidate and the next president of the United States of America.

A sad reflection on democracy.

Vice President Biden is a perfect example of what Secretary Hillary Clinton meant when she was whining about "white privilege" during the 2016 campaign (although I disagreed with her promiscuous use of that term and voted for The Donald).

He has always been an amiable mediocrity.

And, yes, he may be the Dem candidate and the next president of the United States of America.

A sad reflection on democracy.
Trump will beat him like a rented mule.

Hunter is about to go to jail for refusing financial disclosures for his paternity suit.

He’s taking a bullet for dear ole dad.

Forum List

Back