Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?
He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.

You mean like the Democrats would do to Biden if he actually picked a Republican VP? They would be leaving the party in droves.
Nope.

Every single republican is 280 characters from being a RINO.

Democrats don't play that game.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.

You mean like the Democrats would do to Biden if he actually picked a Republican VP? They would be leaving the party in droves.
Nope.

Yeah, Democrats are open carry Commies.

And rightly so. Any Biden would chose would be an ass kissing, spineless, yes man or woman rino
Point proven.

Thank you.

Not sinking. He is commonly believed to be the ONLY Democrat who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Trump, and his poll numbers have been remarkably resilient. For that reason ALONE, he is the odds-on favorite - at least for the Democrat nomination. Fortunately for US, he is an idiotic gaffe-machine.

Ironically, the Democrats are hoping to target the huge group of people who want to vote for "NOT TRUMP," just like Trump cashed in on the millions who wanted to vote for "NOT HILLARY" in 2016.

Priceless.
Except we don't have the Russians churning out propaganda for us.

No, just Ukraine, Iran, and Chinese propaganda for you.
Yeah?

Point some out.

Nope.

Democrats are not communists you ignorant twit.

Nope.

Let’s play the game again.

Name a difference between the Democratic Party agenda and the principles of Communism.

I’ll wait.

Then I’ll nail your butt to the wall with quotes on whatever you fabricate.

Nope.

Name a difference between the Democratic Party agenda and the principles of Communism.

I’ll wait.

You tell us how they're the same. I'm not playing by your rules. You can play by mine or go play with yourself.

Nope.

I’ll wait.

You tell us how they're the same. I'm not playing by your rules. You can play by mine or go play with yourself.
How did I know that you can’t name one difference between the Democratic Party and Communism?

Nope.

I’ll wait.

How did I know that you can’t name one difference between the Democratic Party and Communism?
You can't name one way they are the same.

Not sinking. He is commonly believed to be the ONLY Democrat who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Trump, and his poll numbers have been remarkably resilient. For that reason ALONE, he is the odds-on favorite - at least for the Democrat nomination. Fortunately for US, he is an idiotic gaffe-machine.

Ironically, the Democrats are hoping to target the huge group of people who want to vote for "NOT TRUMP," just like Trump cashed in on the millions who wanted to vote for "NOT HILLARY" in 2016.

Priceless.

Russian propaganda or 40 million wetbacks with litters of anchor babies whom have the right to vote and whom need lots of free shit...Which do you think is dug deeper within U.S. democracy?

Priceless.

Russian propaganda or 40 million wetbacks with litters of anchor babies whom have the right to vote and whom need lots of free shit...Which do you think is dug deeper within U.S. democracy?
Russian propaganda.

Those babies are citizens bubba. Just like you and me.

Nope.

Apparently you are ignorant of what your own party stands for.

I give you......

The Platform of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA)

Communist Party USA

It is shameful and unacceptable that any child should live in poverty, and that anyone should go hungry, homeless, without medicine, or without a living wage in our nation of such great wealth.

Meet the Needs of Working, Unemployed and Farm Families
– Raise the minimum wage to $12 an hour.
-Unemployment insurance for all workers.
– Moratorium on farm foreclosures
– Labor law reform to remove barriers to workers who want to join a union.
– No privatization of Social Security. Increase benefits.
– Universal prescription drug coverage administered by Medicare. Universal health care system.
– Restore social safety net. Welfare reform that includes job training, supports and living wages.
– Full funding for equal, quality, bi-lingual public education. No vouchers.

Make Corporate Giants Pay
– Repeal tax cuts to the rich and corporations.
– Close corporate tax loopholes.
– Restitution to workers’ pensions.
– Strong regulation of financial industry.
– Regulation and public ownership of utilities
– Prosecute corporate polluters. Public works program to clean our air, water and land
– Aid to cities and states. Federally funded infrastructure repair and social service programs

Foreign Policy for Peace and Justice
– No to war with Iraq – End military interventions
– Repeal Fast Track and NAFTA, stop Free Trade Area of the Americas(FTAA). No secrecy.
– Save Salt II Agreements, reject Star Wars and Nuclear Posture Review
-Abolish nuclear weapons
– End military interventions.
– Cut military budget and fund human needs.

Defend Democracy and Civil Rights
– End racial profiling.
– Repeal the death penalty.
– Enforce civil rights laws and affirmative action.
– Repeal USA Patriot Act.
– Legalization and protection of immigrant>rights.
– Public financing of elections. Overall election law reform including Instant Runoff Voting.
– Youth and student bill of rights. Guarantee youth’s right to earn,learn and live.

Smells like Democrats to me.

I’ll wait.

You can't name one way they are the same.
You lose again. Hilarious.

Nope.

I give you......

Communist Party USA

It is shameful and unacceptable that any child should live in poverty, and that anyone should go hungry, homeless, without medicine, or without a living wage in our nation of such great wealth.

– Universal prescription drug coverage administered by Medicare. Universal health care system.
– Restore social safety net. Welfare reform that includes job training, supports and living wages.

– Prosecute corporate polluters. Public works program to clean our air, water and land
– Aid to cities and states. Federally funded infrastructure repair and social service programs

– Repeal Fast Track and NAFTA, stop Free Trade Area of the Americas(FTAA). No secrecy.
-Abolish nuclear weapons

– End racial profiling.
– Public financing of elections. Overall election law reform including Instant Runoff Voting.
– Youth and student bill of rights. Guarantee youth’s right to earn,learn and live.

That's not communism kiddo. The first line says "wages".

Nope.

I give you......

Communist Party USA

-Abolish nuclear weapons

– End racial profiling.

Ignoramus. They have wages in Communism.

You lose again.

Nope.

I give you......

Communist Party USA

-Abolish nuclear weapons

– End racial profiling.

Ignoramus. They have wages in Communism.

You lose again.
Paid by the government.

Priceless.

Russian propaganda.

Those babies are citizens bubba. Just like you and me.

Haha...those anchor babies were issued a citizenship stolen by their criminal parents. You Mexicrats encouraged those criminal subhumans to steal those citizenships...that’s sedition at the highest level.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back