Biden delivers the perfect Q1 '23 GDP.. not too high, not too low. Market is amazed.

Real wages are up over 2019 levels.

Growth was expected to slow. That’s what the fed wants. They raised rates too fast.

Banks are healthy.

Oil production under Biden is higher than it was under Trump. That’s all we can do.
Wages aren’t close to keeping up with Bidenflation.

Wages aren’t close to keeping up with Bidenflation.
Last report I saw said the average family has lost $7400 dollars this year due to Bidenflation. Along with raises not keeping up with the inflation rate.

All the stats in the original post don’t mean much….. considering the price of homes are astronomically high and the price of groceries are high the gas prices have gone up again in my area from 3:20 to 3.89

We had a red hot economy in 2019 .

Now People cannot afford homes in this country. What world we could ask is the original poster living…well it’s in one of antiwhite racism, anti-Americanism and slavery servitude to BLM and their anti-American agenda.

Last edited:
Biden continues to amaze the market and astound doubters. He is threading the needle and pulling off a soft landing from the disaster Trump handed over to him. At this rate Biden will likely be reelected 3 more times. Here are the highlights:
  • Personal savings increased to 4.8% from 4.0% in Q4
  • After 4 quarters of reduced spending on goods they rose in Q1
  • Services in line at 2.3% no real trend changes
  • Residential market has been a mess all last year but stabilized to -4.2%
  • Inventories are right sizing from overstocked 2022 numbers, non farm down -2.5%
  • S&P rockets up 1.5% on the news
Honestly looks really good to me. Being in the consumer products market I'd like to see some more growth but it's good enough.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231
You're in looney land, is all I can say.

Biden continues to amaze the market and astound doubters. He is threading the needle and pulling off a soft landing from the disaster Trump handed over to him. At this rate Biden will likely be reelected 3 more times. Here are the highlights:
  • Inventories are right sizing from overstocked 2022 numbers, non farm down -2.5%
Honestly looks really good to me. Being in the consumer products market I'd like to see some more growth but it's good enough.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231
Where the fuck have you been living? Lower Slobovia has a better economy than Bidens USA.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231

giphy.gif

You're in looney land, is all I can say.
Looney is looking at the economic results and feeling they are bad. That’s a crock of shit. Any struggling going on right now is by design. The US economy always only makes those at the top comfortable and that’s what’s going on now. If you want to change that then vote for a democrat because only they have policies that will address that inequity. Otherwise you are voting that you love the wealth imbalance.

Looney is looking at the economic results and feeling they are bad. That’s a crock of shit. Any struggling going on right now is by design. The US economy always only makes those at the top comfortable and that’s what’s going on now. If you want to change that then vote for a democrat because only they have policies that will address that inequity. Otherwise you are voting that you love the wealth imbalance.
Yeah Biden's inflation proves you're full of crap.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231
And yet, almost 3/4 of Americans think Biden is running the country into the ditch.

Stagflation?? Annualized GDP under Biden is a healthy 3.0% if that's stagflation, what do you call the 1.5% under Trump?

And all Biden and the dems had to do was double the cost of everything! Amassing!! $6 for blueberries, $7 for coconut yogurt

And yet, almost 3/4 of Americans think Biden is running the country into the ditch.

Savings are up? Sure they are, as everyone is scared to death to finance anything!

Corporate profits up? I believe that, since the extra dollars they are bringing in are worth far less than the dollars from just a few years ago.

While the OP is comical, you have to give him kudos for the "lipstick on a pig" propaganda. How many people would go to hurting people, and try and convince them they are not hurting, and everything is wonderful. All the OP is doing is spinning, lol. I seriously doubt he believes what he is saying, but then again; he doesn't have to believe it, as his main purpose is to get others to believe his rosy assumptions by posting, and spinning the outcomes.

You missed that surveys findings. If you read the poll Americans blame republicans. They have 9% worse favorabilities than democrats and the lowest leadership approvals are republicans.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231
/----/ And you believe that horse shyt... Amazing
XEIijdFNk6NX-1BMqevcJvEv63VUDR_iF6054B0q0wL-DaScpiw2t1hGP0qGArNBf_J2aWNmyGtTiyDpsf4XTMAjlv_L2EokQg=s0-d-e1-ft

Savings are up? Sure they are, as everyone is scared to death to finance anything!

Corporate profits up? I believe that, since the extra dollars they are bringing in are worth far less than the dollars from just a few years ago.

While the OP is comical, you have to give him kudos for the "lipstick on a pig" propaganda. How many people would go to hurting people, and try and convince them they are not hurting, and everything is wonderful. All the OP is doing is spinning, lol. I seriously doubt he believes what he is saying, but then again; he doesn't have to believe it, as his main purpose is to get others to believe his rosy assumptions by posting, and spinning the outcomes.
The economy, by design, is for losers like you to have no money. It’s built so you have to be in the top percentiles to have some net worth. Income inequity is a real problem however given that framework the economy is doing well. If you want to improve the framework so more people can prosper don’t vote for destructive GOP candidates.

Forum List

Back