Biden delivers the perfect Q1 '23 GDP.. not too high, not too low. Market is amazed.

/----/ And you believe that horse shyt... Amazing
XEIijdFNk6NX-1BMqevcJvEv63VUDR_iF6054B0q0wL-DaScpiw2t1hGP0qGArNBf_J2aWNmyGtTiyDpsf4XTMAjlv_L2EokQg=s0-d-e1-ft
I listed facts of the release. There is nothing to believe. You either can read or you can’t.

It's up under Biden. Obama handed Trump 62.8%. Trump handed Biden 61.3%. It's currently 62.6%.
Trump was up at 63% participation rate until the hoax was sprung and elites stopped trump's ascension. And Brandon hasn't made it to there, so he's not done more than trump, and in fact hasn't risen back to the pre wuhan days. ooops, not one new job.

You are better off in 2023 than you were in 2019. That’s facts.
You mean you farted and blew your brains out and now believe in nonsense that isn't true.

You know nothing about gas prices or milk prices or egg prices or car prices or any price that is up twice as high then under trump. And supply chain is floating with poop!!!!

And all Biden and the dems had to do was double the cost of everything! Amassing!! $6 for blueberries, $7 for coconut yogurt

Oh? Do tell... here are the main causes of inflation... which one(s) did Biden cause...

A price increase of raw materials
An increase in taxes
An increase in wages
A decline of productivity
An increase in money supply

Trump was up at 63% participation rate until the hoax was sprung and elites stopped trump's ascension. And Brandon hasn't made it to there, so he's not done more than trump, and in fact hasn't risen back to the pre wuhan days. ooops, not one new job.

But the LFPR was higher than that under Obama. So according to you, Trump didn't create a single job. Not even before covid.

Do you realize you're nuts?

Biden continues to amaze the market and astound doubters. He is threading the needle and pulling off a soft landing from the disaster Trump handed over to him. At this rate Biden will likely be reelected 3 more times. Here are the highlights:
  • Personal savings increased to 4.8% from 4.0% in Q4
  • After 4 quarters of reduced spending on goods they rose in Q1
  • Services in line at 2.3% no real trend changes
  • Residential market has been a mess all last year but stabilized to -4.2%
  • Inventories are right sizing from overstocked 2022 numbers, non farm down -2.5%
  • S&P rockets up 1.5% on the news
Honestly looks really good to me. Being in the consumer products market I'd like to see some more growth but it's good enough.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231
And lets not forget stabalizing inflation:

unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the-us.jpg

Who in their right mind would want to invest in America now?

Massive inflation, $33 trillion in debt, millions and millions of goddamn Illegals flooding into the country with drugs and welfare, a combined cost of government being almost 40% of the GDP, a weakened military, artificial high cost of energy, dismal economic growth and a corrupt President that is owned by the Chicoms.

Why lie, Dumbfuck? That poll shows 45% think he's doing a good job.
Most Dimwingers hate America just like Joe, so they think he is doing a good job of driving the country into the ditch, Simp.

71%, Simp.

LOL

Aww, how cute. A 71% wrong direction rate with a 45% job approval rating means ... not all of that 71% blame Biden for the country heading in the wrong direction. Meanwhile, that's what you idiotically did.

You literally proved you're too stupid to comprehend that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

But the LFPR was higher than that under Obama. So according to you, Trump didn't create a single job. Not even before covid.

Do you realize you're nuts?
we're talking brandon

we're talking brandon

And I'm exposing how stupid you are.

I showed where you said Trump created jobs. While at the same time, implying he didn't because the LFPR was higher under Obama.

:dance:

Oh? Do tell... here are the main causes of inflation... which one(s) did Biden cause...

A price increase of raw materials
An increase in taxes
An increase in wages
A decline of productivity
An increase in money supply

A dramatic increase in money supply is the correct answer

And I'm exposing how stupid you are.

I showed where you said Trump created jobs. While at the same time, implying he didn't because the LFPR was higher under Obama.

:dance:
You are exposing how stupid someone is, just not who you think it is.

Biden continues to amaze the market and astound doubters. He is threading the needle and pulling off a soft landing from the disaster Trump handed over to him. At this rate Biden will likely be reelected 3 more times. Here are the highlights:
  • Personal savings increased to 4.8% from 4.0% in Q4
  • After 4 quarters of reduced spending on goods they rose in Q1
  • Services in line at 2.3% no real trend changes
  • Residential market has been a mess all last year but stabilized to -4.2%
  • Inventories are right sizing from overstocked 2022 numbers, non farm down -2.5%
  • S&P rockets up 1.5% on the news
Honestly looks really good to me. Being in the consumer products market I'd like to see some more growth but it's good enough.

Raw report numbers

Press release

NYTimes summary

View attachment 780231
holy shit, you are a dembot...GDP slows to a 1,1 percent growth rate and you are cheering it??? hahha

US economic growth slows in first quarter as businesses draw down inventories​

WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. economic growth slowed more than expected in the first quarter as an acceleration in consumer spending was offset by businesses liquidating inventories in anticipation of weaker demand later this year amid higher borrowing costs.

Forum List

Back