Biden certainly isn’t without vulnerabilities, but let’s face it - the Republicans to pick from are a complete joke

Every time I scan over your posts I just see this

importedImage170960_header

As always, you picked the wrong image, which is completely inaccurate. You’re a really, really poor judge of character.

You never ceases to amaze me how stupid and gullible Republicans are in defending the indefensible, and pretending that Trump isn’t a dangerous criminal. And then you recite his lies verbatim.

Trump’s 2020 over throw trial could start off as early as January. He very well could be convicted in a couple of months time after that.

What’s left? DeSantis? Among the general public he is is just as unlikeable as Trump. His policies are guaranteed to turn off moderates and most women.

All the other republicans have no chance of even getting the nomination.

Democrats have the presidency in the bag.
All Democratic possibilities are a complete joke.

It must be difficult to go through life when you’re so stupid that you believe that Joe Biden is a “poopy pants, baby sniffer, corrupt, dementia man”.

Donald Trump continues to lie to you and tell you that he won the election. He’s been convicted of sexual assault, which he openly admitted to committing before you elected him.

He stole millions from the public purse and bragged about it. And he killed over 1 million Americans.

Instead of believing the facts and the things you saw with your eyes and ears, you believe the lie, that Joe Biden is demented and incompetent. Again, ignoring the evidence of your eyes and ears.

That takes a special kind of stupid.
This has to be one of your top five most ignorant posts of your career here on USMB.

This further emphasizes your utter and complete desperation.

Keep up the good work!

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Biden certainly isn’t without vulnerabilities, but let’s face it - the Republicans to pick from are a complete joke​

Billy, who are you kidding? Anybody with an R next to their name is going to be a complete joke to you.

Yea, that Dem field is STRONG! :auiqs.jpg:

2024 Democratic Nominee Odds​

CandidateCurrent
Joe Biden-500
Robert Kennedy Jr.+800
Kamala Harris+1400
Michelle Obama+1400
Gavin Newsom+1800
Hillary Clinton+3500

Billy, who are you kidding? Anybody with an R next to their name is going to be a complete joke to you.
Lol for the most part that is definitely true these days. Of course, I have respect for any Never Trumper even if we still have fundamental disagreements.

Between Haley, Christy & Hutchinson the GOP has some reasonably strong candidates.

To bad for the GOP that the MAGA idiots will F*K it up by supporting Trump and DeSantis.

Trump’s 2020 over throw trial could start off as early as January. He very well could be convicted in a couple of months time after that.

What’s left? DeSantis? Among the general public he is is just as unlikeable as Trump. His policies are guaranteed to turn off moderates and most women.

The trial should either be dismissed or moved until after the election.

You stupid Moon Bat.

You mean like choosing the best President of modern times or the best governor in the country?

Either one of them a million times better than that Potatohead disaster or the worst governor in the country or whatever Moon Bat the dumbass Democrats come up with.

You stupid Moon Bat.

You mean like choosing the best President of modern times or the best governor in the country?

Either one of them a million times better than that Potatohead disaster or the worst governor in the country or whatever Moon Bat the dumbass Democrats come up with.
Oh god it is so pathetic how you worship that whiny, moronic, little bitch. I mean my god it is just bewildering to me lol. I really don’t understand it. You can say whatever you want about Biden and democrats. I really don’t care. You’re just flat out embarrassing yourself by liking Trump.

You can say whatever you want about Biden and democrats. I really don’t care. You’re just flat out embarrassing yourself by liking Trump.
Biden is senile and Trump made America great again.

You don't like rational thought?
You know I’ll admit I want the trial to happen before the election for my own personal political reasons, but an objective argument can be made for it as well. There’s no sense in delaying the trial if it can just start as both counsel are prepared. It’s also a matter of a speedy trial guaranteed by the constitution.

You know I’ll admit I want the trial to happen before the election for my own personal political reasons, but an objective argument can be made for it as well. There’s no sense in delaying the trial if it can just start as both counsel are prepared. It’s also a matter of a speedy trial guaranteed by the constitution.
A trial before the election would be election interference.

LOL... Three of the weakest candidates in the field.

Weak only in the minds of weak minded people.

Trump will most likely be in prison, but even if he isn't he has zero chance of winning the general election. The majority of Americans hate Trump.

DeSantis, like Trump, disgusts the majority of the American people - he has no chance of winning.

Haley, Christy & Hutchinson all would have a very good chance of winning.

But MAGA Idiots will be MAGA Idiots and ruin any chances of winning the general election by nominating either Trump or DeSantis.

That's O.K., I support Biden so I hope that the GOP nominates Trump or DeSantis.

Weak only in the minds of weak minded people.

Trump will most likely be in prison, but even if he isn't he has zero chance of winning the general election. The majority of Americans hate Trump.

DeSantis, like Trump, disgusts the majority of the American people - he has no chance of winning.

Haley, Christy & Hutchinson all would have a very good chance of winning.

But MAGA Idiots will be MAGA Idiots and ruin any chances of winning the general election by nominating either Trump or DeSantis.

That's O.K., I support Biden so I hope that the GOP nominates Trump or DeSantis.
You are a moron and a buffoon if you really believe what you just posted.

Forum List

Back