Biden certainly isn’t without vulnerabilities, but let’s face it - the Republicans to pick from are a complete joke

A trial before the election would be election interference.

Postponing the trial would be a political act by the courts.

They must treat everyone equally regardless of political considerations - so the Trial Must go on!

You are a moron and a buffoon if you really believe what you just posted.

Trump has always been politically weak. DeSantis is a clown.

If you had a brain you'd be looking elsewhere for a GOP nominee.

Ooopps! I forgot, apparently you do not have a brain...nevermind....

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

In any court of law, if the government found that you were being paid millions and millions of dollars from foreign countries whose policies you oversaw and hiding it not paying tax on it, first and foremost, that would be both tax fraud and a conflict of interest begging whether you had been compromised and were being influenced at best! That makes you a huge national security risk!

But to then dive in deep getting hugely involved in sending 100 billion in aid, money and weapons to the central of those countries is at the very least, grounds for suspicion of TREASON. Especially as they don't even know where a lot of that stuff is disappearing to.

So at the very least, this BEGS an intensive investigation into all that is Biden.

Trump has always been politically weak. DeSantis is a clown.

If you had a brain you'd be looking elsewhere for a GOP nominee.

Ooopps! I forgot, apparently you do not have a brain...nevermind....
I'll bet I'm more educated and have a higher paying career than you do. You talk like a high school dropout.

Postponing the trial would be a political act by the courts.

They must treat everyone equally regardless of political considerations - so the Trial Must go on!
Postponing the trial would give the defense more time to prepare their case. Why the hurry to have a trial before the election? Please tell me you are not that obtuse.

I'll bet I'm more educated and have a higher paying career than you do. You talk like a high school dropout.

Try phrasing it as "a higher level of education" if you expect anyone to believe that you have any significant level of education.

Postponing the trial would give the defense more time to prepare their case. Why the hurry to have a trial before the election? Please tell me you are not that obtuse.

Postponing the trial for a full year would open the possibility of Trump being elected and stopping his own prosecution.

Do you really think that the Judge is that stupid?

That's a silly as expecting the judge to agree to moving the trial to a district that's overwhelmingly Pro-Trump.

Neither are going to happen, so stop wetting your panties.

Postponing the trial for a full year would open the possibility of Trump being elected and stopping his own prosecution.

Do you really think that the Judge is that stupid?
Move the trial to West Virginia for a fair trial.

A trial before the election would be election interference.
Lol that is complete bullshit. That is something Trump made up on the spot. It doesn’t even make any sense. You would basically have to say any bad press is election interference.

It makes good sense if you want a fair trial.
You and I both know that if Trump won in 2024 he would not show up to the trial. Hell even if he did and got convicted, he would pardon himself. That’s ultimately what you want even if you won’t admit it out loud. You don’t have a position on this that isn’t biased.

You and I both know that if Trump won in 2024 he would not show up to the trial. Hell even if he did and got convicted, he would pardon himself. That’s ultimately what you want even if you won’t admit it out loud. You don’t have a position on this that isn’t biased.
I am against election interference which hurts a democracy and disenfranchises voters.

Forum List

Back