Biden caught with same bizarre lie 3 times in a row

Wake me when he claims that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge. You voted for that twice. Hopefully you weren`t sipping bleach and disinfectant to kill Covid.
But Trump. You do know he is not the current President. right ?

I don't give a fuck about you claiming to be a wanna be Liberatarian...most of yall claim that when you are embarrassed about being called exactly what you are...Conservatives....

Anyone who would suck Republican dick just because they think it will "own the libs" is a Conservative....of a more pathetic breed...
Im not a libertarian either. Keep trying, you only have about 1000 more options :lol:

1684865386271.gif

I don't give a fuck about you claiming to be a wanna be Liberatarian...most of yall claim that when you are embarrassed about being called exactly what you are...Conservatives....

Anyone who would suck Republican dick just because they think it will "own the libs" is a Conservative....of a more pathetic breed...
Calling people who vote mostly Republican or more independent is not conservative in today's political climate. There are conservatives though.

This is the same guy who sold out the deaths of his own wife and young children to deliver a sales pitch. A reflection of character belonging to the demonicrat party.

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?
Dat boy ain't all there.

He should be impeached for stolen valor.

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?

Biden believes his son died of brain cancer because of the toxic fires his son was subjected to in the burn pits in Iraq.

Biden believes his son died of brain cancer because of the toxic fires his son was subjected to in the burn pits in Iraq.

But the lie he keeps telling is that his son died IN Iraq. Surely, even you're not so dumb you can't see the problem with that?

It's called Stolen Valor, and it's a crime.

Pretty much he has always been a huge liar.

I don't know if he is stupid enough to think we believe everything he says, or if he thinks we're stupid enough to just believe whatever he says.

He reminds me of a guy I worked with once. Always constantly lying. Talk about all his hot rods he owns, he developed drones for the army, how his uncle was an astronaut that died (the astronaut that died did have the same last name but they were spelled different), one day his brother died from an od then next week his brother is an undercover cop, talks about being a cop (when he was just a jailer), when he quit he would tell one person he was going to be a big shot maintenance person for the post office then tell someone else he was going to be a maintenance manager for Dave and busters because the owner is his friend then tell someone else he was going to be a maintenance director for FedEx, he has millions from his stocks and it was like that every day.

Biden is like a kid that runs into a room of adults and starts lying because he has nothing to say but really likes the attention he gets from the adults.
You believed Trump would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Calling people who vote mostly Republican or more independent is not conservative in today's political climate. There are conservatives though.
So in other words, the reason why folks like you pretend to hate the last 3 or 4 people the GOP nominated to be president isn't because Conservatism sucks so much that they can't even get a Conservative candidate nominated in by their own party? Cool

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

Maybe you guys should start your own party and then you would win all elections in a landslide because of how super popular Conservatives are. That way you don't have to keep on lying about who is or isn't a "true Conservative"

Trumpers clutching their pearls and calling Biden a liar is adorable to watch....
I don’t like Trump and his lies and I don’t like Biden and his lies, we have go on at length on Trump and his lies, can you address Biden and his problem with lying instead of playing the child’s game of whataboutism?

I don’t like Trump and his lies and I don’t like Biden and his lies, we have go on at length on Trump and his lies, can you address Biden and his problem with lying instead of playing the child’s game of whataboutism?
No, you have not gone at length about Trump and his lies....Trump and his lies caused people cosplaying as "Patriots" to storm the Capitol under the foolish notion that they can overturn an election result if they threatened Congress...

There is no both sides to that........furthermore, the mere fact that people are being held accountable because of it, causes outrage among folks like you...so no, there is no both sides to that either.....

And if on Hunter's laptop...there is an email like this one; promising dirt on his Dad's opponent...you folks would treat that far more different than you did when it was Donnie Jr....so no, there is no both sides do it...
t-11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

You believed Trump would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. :auiqs.jpg:
So it is okay for Biden to lie because Trump lied? That argument is what first graders resort to. Do you believe Biden’s son died in Iraq? Personally, I don’t believe Trumps BS and I don’t believe Biden’s BS, both are personality flaws however you seem not to mind when one does it, but you don’t like the other doing it. Stupid logic.

Forum List

Back