Biden caught with same bizarre lie 3 times in a row

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?
Due to dementia

Do we even know his son went to Iraq?

I mean, his other son is a crackhead pedophie rapist....his daughter is a prostitute...and his current wife is child groomer for Soros.....

so it must be easy to assume that Beau was never in the military..and if he was, he was only there to help the terrorists....and to traffic drugs

The loser is mentally incompetent and his "wife', the "doctor" needs to be prosecuted for elder abuse.

You cannot go "mental" without first having a working brain, which he has never had.

If you go back into his video history, he's ALWAYS spewed this kind of incoherent rhetoric.

Pretty much he has always been a huge liar.

I don't know if he is stupid enough to think we believe everything he says, or if he thinks we're stupid enough to just believe whatever he says.

He reminds me of a guy I worked with once. Always constantly lying. Talk about all his hot rods he owns, he developed drones for the army, how his uncle was an astronaut that died (the astronaut that died did have the same last name but they were spelled different), one day his brother died from an od then next week his brother is an undercover cop, talks about being a cop (when he was just a jailer), when he quit he would tell one person he was going to be a big shot maintenance person for the post office then tell someone else he was going to be a maintenance manager for Dave and busters because the owner is his friend then tell someone else he was going to be a maintenance director for FedEx, he has millions from his stocks and it was like that every day.

Biden is like a kid that runs into a room of adults and starts lying because he has nothing to say but really likes the attention he gets from the adults.

I don't know if he is stupid enough to think we believe everything he says, or if he thinks we're stupid enough to just believe whatever he says.

He reminds me of a guy I worked with once. Always constantly lying. Talk about all his hot rods he owns, he developed drones for the army, how his uncle was an astronaut that died (the astronaut that died did have the same last name but they were spelled different), one day his brother died from an od then next week his brother is an undercover cop, talks about being a cop (when he was just a jailer), when he quit he would tell one person he was going to be a big shot maintenance person for the post office then tell someone else he was going to be a maintenance manager for Dave and busters because the owner is his friend then tell someone else he was going to be a maintenance director for FedEx, he has millions from his stocks and it was like that every day.

Biden is like a kid that runs into a room of adults and starts lying because he has nothing to say but really likes the attention he gets from the adults.

You just described Trump.

Pathological liars often get lost in their web of lies to the point where they can no longer remember the truth about the situations they lie about.
They repeat them so often they begin to believe the lies.

He may be using the George Costanza alternate reality trick

886a9f3e236b519782e2e8c8f0b22ab2.gif

Pathological liars often get lost in their web of lies to the point where they can no longer remember the truth about the situations they lie about.
They repeat them so often they begin to believe the lies.

He may be using the George Costanza alternate reality trick

886a9f3e236b519782e2e8c8f0b22ab2.gif

The entire leftist cult relies on that trick all day, every day, to support everything they -- ahem -- believe.

agreed. And the biden cult whining about trumps lies for years, while ignoring bidens yuge web of lies is adorable to watch.
Trump can lie all day long...Actually, Trump purposely told 1000's of lies to make the truth irrelevant......in fact, his lie about the black guy not being born here is why racist white folks started loving Trump in the first place.......before then, they didn't give a fuck about Trump...so lies really work for Republicans...

But for you goofy ass "both sides do it" folks......can you let me know when someone stormed the Capitol behind a "lie" Biden told?

You were told that the Covid would disappear "like a miracle". Apparently, Orange Jesus failed to perform one.

The better question here is...........just how soon will the MSM and internet searches come back with 'Beau died in Iraq' and list all the details as if it were fact.

Forum List

Back