Biden caught with same bizarre lie 3 times in a row

No, you have not gone at length about Trump and his lies....Trump and his lies caused people cosplaying as "Patriots" to storm the Capitol under the foolish notion that they can overturn an election result if they threatened Congress...

There is no both sides to that........furthermore, the mere fact that people are being held accountable because of it, causes outrage among folks like you...so no, there is no both sides to that either.....

And if on Hunter's laptop...there is an email like this one; promising dirt on his Dad's opponent...you folks would treat that far more different than you did when it was Donnie Jr....so no, there is no both sides do it...
View attachment 788272
Until Hunter is convicted, he is innocent, Storming the capitol on Jan 6 was wrong. I have spoken out about Trump and his lies and that is one of several reasons I didn’t vote for him and never will. I won’t vote for Biden, because he is senile and only has flashes that he is cognizant. what the Democrats and Republicans settle on for candidates is just plain stupid.

So it is okay for Biden to lie because Trump lied? That argument is what first graders resort to. Do you believe Biden’s son died in Iraq? Personally, I don’t believe Trumps BS and I don’t believe Biden’s BS, both are personality flaws however you seem not to mind when one does it, but you don’t like the other doing it. Stupid logic.
Yes, Biden trying to make his son look more heroic by claiming he died in Iraq, while talking to soldiers is a bold-face lie.......he should get raked over the coals for it too.....

But you know what won't happen? It won't cause anyone to storm the Capitol because of it....

Here is what else that lie won't do.....cause people to believe your father had something to do with the JFK assassination.....

Cause people to believe you actually hired private investigators to look for Obama's birth certificate...

Cause people to believe your father was born in Germany even tho he was born in New York...

Cause people to believe you raised 250 million dollars over one lie you told, to fight that lie in court -- while you really just put that 250 mil in your pocket..

Oh and Heaven forbid Biden said Beau died in 9/11......

So yea.....both sides don't really do it......because one side actually gets elevated and praised for the lies they tell....the other side, not so much....

One side is animated by doing something FOR people...and the other side is animated by doing something AGAINST PEOPLE...

Which is why the majority of the rhetoric coming from Conservatives is bitch ass grievance and made up outrage -- aimed against gays, trans, homeless, etc...

Meanwhile, the rest of us just wants the most popular policies in US history to be protected and or expanded...Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, Labor Rights, Voting & Civil Rights -- you know, all the shit Conservatives try to cut or gut....

and Conservatives like you who are too cowardly to own their shit -- think being "contrarians" make you look edgy...makes you look like a bitch to me

What has YOUR side done to help people.

Be specific.

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?
The poor man isn't well. I'm not sure if he isn't taking his dementia meds or if he's overdosing on them.

Yes, Biden trying to make his son look more heroic by claiming he died in Iraq, while talking to soldiers is a bold-face lie.......he should get raked over the coals for it too.....

But you know what won't happen? It won't cause anyone to storm the Capitol because of it....

Here is what else that lie won't do.....cause people to believe your father had something to do with the JFK assassination.....

Cause people to believe you actually hired private investigators to look for Obama's birth certificate...

Cause people to believe your father was born in Germany even tho he was born in New York...

Cause people to believe you raised 250 million dollars over one lie you told, to fight that lie in court -- while you really just put that 250 mil in your pocket..

So yea.....both sides don't really do it......because one side actually gets elevated and praised for the lies they tell....the other side, not so much....
Got it, more whataboutism. And yes, Trump is a joke, I like a few of his policies but overall he is not good for America. Biden is now turning into a joke with his senility but you nuts will still nominate him. Find a younger and a centrist and you will landslide in 2024 but you won’t you will stick with Mr. Senility.

Got it, more whataboutism. And yes, Trump is a joke, I like a few of his policies but overall he is not good for America. Biden is now turning into a joke with his senility but you nuts will still nominate him. Find a younger and a centrist and you will landslide in 2024 but you won’t you will stick with Mr. Senility.
How is Biden both senile, yet a diabolical mastermind who has successfully stolen an election, made Republican prosecutors investigate their own party; made the head of the FBI (appointed by Trump) target Conservatives only; forced Putin to invade Ukraine; all while he kept unemployment low, including the lowest unemployment for black Americans (remember when you morons pretended to care about black unemployment) -- but yet he is senile?

Cool...

Well, I prefer the senile guy over the pathological liar....and most voters do too....

Because most voters don't want Medicare cut, most voters don't want labor rights weakened, most voters don't want another billionaire tax cut giveaway, and most Americans don't give a fuck about the manufactured culture wars of the right-wing....

Buffy has the TDS hard.

How is Biden both senile, yet a diabolical mastermind who has successfully stolen an election, made Republican prosecutors investigate their own party; made the head of the FBI (appointed by Trump) target Conservatives only; forced Putin to invade Ukraine; all while he kept unemployment low, including the lowest unemployment for black Americans (remember when you morons pretended to care about black unemployment) -- but yet he is senile?

Cool...

Well, I prefer the senile guy over the pathological liar....and most voters do too....

Because most voters don't want Medicare cut, most voters don't want labor rights weakened, most voters don't want another billionaire tax cut giveaway, and most Americans don't give a fuck about the manufactured culture wars of the right-wing....
Where did I say Biden is any kind of mastermind? Where did I claim the election was stolen? Where Did I say Putin was forced to do anything, I despise Putin he is a terrible human being that the world would be better off without.

Again, find a good Democratic candidate that is like a Bill Clinton and you will win.

BTW, you are pretty retarded with your assumptions as to what party I belong to or what I think. Of course I realize you are like all other partisans that have their thoughts and opinions controlled by their party, so thinking outside the box is not possible for you.

So it is okay for Biden to lie because Trump lied? That argument is what first graders resort to. Do you believe Biden’s son died in Iraq? Personally, I don’t believe Trumps BS and I don’t believe Biden’s BS, both are personality flaws however you seem not to mind when one does it, but you don’t like the other doing it. Stupid logic.
I`ve never had any enthusiasm for Biden, but the GOP hasn`t offered any good alternative, have they? Should Biden lose, we won`t be seeing his supporters beating up cops and smearing feces on the walls of our magnificent Capitol. Without Trump and his rioting goons, there would not be a President Biden. You people brought this on yourselves. Your riot was seen globally and you can no longer hide what that party has become. Your troubles are self-inflicted.

I`ve never had any enthusiasm for Biden, but the GOP hasn`t offered any good alternative, have they? Should Biden lose, we won`t be seeing his supporters beating up cops and smearing feces on the walls of our magnificent Capitol. Without Trump and his rioting goons, there would not be a President Biden. You people brought this on yourselves. Your riot was seen globally and you can no longer hide what that party has become. Your troubles are self-inflicted.
That is what I have been saying, the last two election cycles offered us Clinton, Trump and Biden, the worst two choice in American history. I didn’t vote or support Trump, why would I? I was shocked to see him get out of the 2016 primaries and thought at least Clinton would win but she ran a bad election campaign.

BTW, I didn’t riot, I wasn’t in town and condemned it right away, so stop with your stupid childish you know me BS, it is quite moronic on your part.

That is what I have been saying, the last two election cycles offered us Clinton, Trump and Biden, the worst two choice in American history. I didn’t vote or support Trump, why would I? I was shocked to see him get out of the 2016 primaries and thought at least Clinton would win but she ran a bad election campaign.

BTW, I didn’t riot, I wasn’t in town and condemned it right away, so stop with your stupid childish you know me BS, it is quite moronic on your part.
Neither Clinton nor Biden are crazy and neither of them belong on a list of worst candidates in American history. How do you rate Gomer Bush?

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?
I vote both.

Neither Clinton nor Biden are crazy and neither of them belong on a list of worst candidates in American history. How do you rate Gomer Bush?
I disagree with Hill and Joe, Joe can't remember his name and hell thinks his kid died in a war, and Hillary and her bizarre stories, didn't she d Bush was okay not great but okay, he was better than Gore or Kerry, but not by much, McCain was a terrible candidate and Romney was a tad but not much better, of course Obama wasn't that great either, it seems to be a downward trend, Bill Clinton I think was the last real good candidate.

Forum List

Back