Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

First of all, if you had read my writings with comprehension-which you apparently have not-you would know that i have not tken sides. Unlike you people of inferior inyelectual acumen, I understand that "both sides" are at fault for certain behaviors, while both also have legiitimate grivences and fears. Also unlike you people of limited mental capacity, I understand that all people on "both sides" do not represent a monolithic view of things. I understand that all Israelis do not support their countries heavy handed actions against Hamas while I also support Isreal's right to do what Is necessary to survive

And also unlike you, I understand that all Mulims are not Hamas or radicals that want to kill gays, or Christins or anyone else. It takes a special kind of small minded stupidness to think they are all the same. I will also point out that there are radical Christians who would kill gays if they could get away with it. As far as your assumption about my sexuality goes- since you continue to be too much of a coward to admit why you have concluded that I'm am gay-don't bother I know why. You came to that conclusion because of by support for LGBT people -but you know that admitting that would make you sound stupid. Well you're right. It is in fact only the most stuid of the stuid who do that . Congratulations. You have made my case that you are stupid

As I look around the world today, Muslims are the only ones who will kill themselves in order to kill other people.

Forum List

Back