Biden admin lying to America about state of economy

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
So what else is new? Economy is in the toilet and rapidly decaying. It's Hoover all over again.

Dishonesty by a president or by government is excused during a war. The boost Biden gets from a war simply negates any need to be honest.

But alas, after the Trump experience, why would any American expect even a shred of honesty in government.

Wasn't the election stolen?? LOL

Every president lies about the state of the economy. This is just what they do.

The GDP drop was not good, but not the end of the world as we know it like you all want to be. The drop in inventory levels alone was enough to put it in the red, this is a known problem and is one more nail in the coffin of JIT

So what else is new? Economy is in the toilet and rapidly decaying. It's Hoover all over again.

awhpqarqfai81.jpg

6.5% nominal GDP gain
inflation ate up close to 8% of the figure.

Since trump I don't expect honesty from the presidency.

We should take a page out of trumps book and just lie.

awhpqarqfai81.jpg

6.5% nominal GDP gain
Republicans don't need to pray for democrat failings. They do fine with no divine help. Republicans are praying for a return of stable borders, prices, supply chain, race and gender relations, job market, GDP, and no threat of nuclear war. All these instabilities have been brought to you by the democrat party and the vegetable in the WH.

I don't need a politician to tell me how the economy is doing. Not do i need the media to guide me. I can read just fine.

Democrats lie about everything. They either deny the damage they do to this country or else they try to blame it on somebody else.

They have to lie because if they were truthful nobody would ever vote for them.

Imagine if Potatohead had been truthful:

"I'm going to create massive inflation".

"I'm going to double the price of gas at the pump".

"I'm going to allow millions of Illegals to flood into this country carrying dangerous drugs".

"I'm going to fuck up the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan and leave the Taliban with $80 billion of our equipment".

"I'm going to decrease family income".

I'm going to have a piss poor post pandemic recovery that causes a shrinkage in the GDP".

"I'm going to shit in my pants while visiting the Queen of England".

"I'm going to lie about my son being a crook and me helping him to sell out the country".

"I'm going to steal a Presidential election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts".

awhpqarqfai81.jpg

6.5% nominal GDP gain

The majority of Republicans are like myself, we don't want anything bad to happen to America or Americans for any reason. All we want is to get rid of the current administration that shits allover America.

Your image is as stupid as saying someone would burn down their house so they can blame it on the neighbor. We don't want our home destroyed anymore than it has been.

The Republican lie about everything.

They said that windmills cause cancer.

That electric cars couldn't compete in the car market.

That tax cuts create less debt.

It goes on and on.

Forum List

Back