Biden 2023 Budget Proposal will increase National Debt to $50.7 TRILLION

Well, the idea is to wreck the economy and destroy America....after all.

Unlike Bush...the mission really will be accomplished
The Left has been hood winked and their emotions hijacked so as to place enemy foreign agents at the helm.
Iceberg dead ahead.

Would a sane person say this?

As of March 8 of this year, which is the latest date currently reported by the U.S. Treasury, the total federal debt was $31.459 trillion.

In his budget—which proposes increasing the debt to $50.712 trillion over the next ten years—Biden emphasizes his commitment to fiscal responsibility.

“Importantly,” Biden says in his message, “my Budget does all of this while lowering deficits by nearly $3 trillion over the next decade.”

Would a sane person say this?

As of March 8 of this year, which is the latest date currently reported by the U.S. Treasury, the total federal debt was $31.459 trillion.

In his budget—which proposes increasing the debt to $50.712 trillion over the next ten years—Biden emphasizes his commitment to fiscal responsibility.

“Importantly,” Biden says in his message, “my Budget does all of this while lowering deficits by nearly $3 trillion over the next decade.”
Biden's proposal was DOA before he ever proposed it. Even the Democrats in the Senate know that. So why worry? It isn't going anywhere!

This is insanity. When Biden and Obumma were given the reigns in 2009, our debt was only 9 trillion. It took 230 years to get it that high and only another 13 years for those two treasonous assclowns to triple it.

Biden's proposal was DOA before he ever proposed it. Even the Democrats in the Senate know that. So why worry? It isn't going anywhere!
Where did I say I was worried?

I'm pointing out where the Dumbass wants to take the country.

Your post indicates you are worried. If not, why bother posting about it?

Everyone knows Biden is a vegetable and figurehead.
I already told you why I posted it, Simp.

I'm pointing out where the Dumbass wants to take the country.

SUCKERS!! According to a new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report, Biden moved (CUT) $307 billion away from Medicare Advantage to fund his green energy projects and to fund his expansion of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

Stop voting for lying Democrats.

SUCKERS!! According to a new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report, Biden moved (CUT) $307 billion away from Medicare Advantage to fund his green energy projects and to fund his expansion of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

Stop voting for lying Democrats.
How did he manage that without Congressional Aproval.

Once again, you failed to provide a link to your off-the-wall claim.

It's not him. Dementia suffering Brandon has no idea what day of the week it is, where the door to the White House is, and how to get off a stage. You are wasting your time.
Sure looked like him out there touting it today, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back