Bible criticism

But I never will Jesus to exist and he does no exist because The Devil is our God if he is alone with all evil and goodness. Even Allah have difficult to exist because he are Anti Christian and Anti Ateist and Anti America he is moslem or his addepts are moslem and they doesn't like ateist and America and the extremist doesn't like Christian.
Either the worlds most famous suicidal man or he is who he said he was, jesus is. The overwhelming odds of one person fulfilling thousands of years of prophocies is to deny science itself, to deny.

But I never will Jesus to exist and he does no exist because The Devil is our God if he is alone with all evil and goodness. Even Allah have difficult to exist because he are Anti Christian and Anti Ateist and Anti America he is moslem or his addepts are moslem and they doesn't like ateist and America and the extremist doesn't like Christian.
Either the worlds most famous suicidal man or he is who he said he was, jesus is. The overwhelming odds of one person fulfilling thousands of years of prophocies is to deny science itself, to deny.

Shithole niggas and moslem. :ahole-1:

Shithole niggas and moslem. :ahole-1:
To live in denial your lack of understanding basic theology explains why you chose. Yes, hmmm.

Ok lets take the bible apart from the beginning .Genesis is full of inconsistency's ,
It starts by saying God said let there be light on the first day of creation.
Genesis 1.3 " And God said let there be light: and there was light."
Then it goes on to say God created grass and trees on the third day, But the source of light was not created until the fourth day.
Genesis 1.14 " And God said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;

Ok lets take the bible apart from the beginning .Genesis is full of inconsistency's ,
Then it goes on to say God created grass and trees on the third day, But the source of light was not created until the fourth day.
Genesis 1.14 " And God said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;

Let there be light represents the giving of the law.

The lights of heaven represent those who have appeared throughout history and taught the righteous application of the law.

"And those who have guided the people in the true path shall shine like the stars of heaven forever." Daniel 12:3

Note; these lights divide the day from the night which reveals what Jesus meant by saying that he came to bring division...

Bible says at Genesis 1.27 " So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." This was on the sixth day. But in genesis chapter 2.5 there was not a man to till the ground. God does not create Adam until genesis 2.7 Which appears to be after the seventh day. Maybe the bible is harping back to the sixth day, but at the very least it is unclear, and a poorly written account of creation.

Bible says at Genesis 1.27 " So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." This was on the sixth day. But in genesis chapter 2.5 there was not a man to till the ground. God does not create Adam until genesis 2.7 Which appears to be after the seventh day. Maybe the bible is harping back to the sixth day, but at the very least it is unclear, and a poorly written account of creation.

Agreed. I have heard it explained that after the return from the Babylonian exile several slightly different creation accounts had evolved within different tribes and were edited and awkwardly woven together.

The first was a philosophical creation of ideals.

The second was an actual physical creation.

Aristotle explains the same thing in his Greek Metaphysics.

This just means the Babylonian Hebrews were more sophisticated philosophically than they get credit for.

And most of you simply know nothing about philosophy or Metaphysics or theology.

You are babes in swaddling cloths.

Agreed. I have heard it explained that after the return from the Babylonian exile several slightly different creation accounts had evolved within different tribes and were edited and awkwardly woven together.
A lot can happen after 70 years.

This just means the Babylonian Hebrews were more sophisticated philosophically than they get credit for.

And most of you simply know nothing about philosophy or Metaphysics or theology.

Arrogant much?

Nothing in the entire creation account is about the creation of anything physical in nature.

So what?

The light in "let there be light" (In Hebrew, "be light!") was the aura from Elohim's own essence.

Damm you people are dumm.

So what?

The light in "let there be light" (In Hebrew, "be light!") was the aura from Elohim's own essence.

Fuck off asshole

Arrogant much?

Nothing in the entire creation account is about the creation of anything physical in nature.
Only when I am around really stupid neophytes.

So what?

Fuck off asshiole
Big talk small brain.

So you are making excuses for God to behave like a sadistic psychopath. Drowning people and burning them.

I am saying a physical universe has built-in physical tragedies that are simply a part of it. Those tragedies do not faze God because as He well knows, there is something greater beyond mere physical existence. We can all handle what the physical universe dishes out. I prefer that universe to a universe where we are all wrapped in cotton batting and set carefully on a shelf to live out our physical existence in a sterile environment.

Clearly, if there is a God he allows suffering. Possibly to force evolution, and growth of the soul.
But the bible clearly states that God deliberately caused the flood, and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
The philosophers have already dealt with this issue and put it to bed.

You morons need to read Philosophy.

God is a myth. Nothing with regard to Jesus being the son of god, or the miracles have any basis in fact. Only in belief. And if you believe, good on you. Just don't try and ram it down other peoples' throats and don't try and legislate dogma into law.
We have a 1st Amendment in the USA which separates church and state.

Clearly, if there is a God he allows suffering. Possibly to force evolution, and growth of the soul.
But the bible clearly states that God deliberately caused the flood, and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

The point I am trying to present is that ancient people had a different mindset from ours. God did everything. It wasn't gravity that kept people grounded, it was God. It wasn't plate movement that caused earthquakes, it was God. An eclipse was not caused by the earth or moon moving in front of another body, it was God. Both goodness and catastrophe were from God and by God. All was designed by God. Today, when a flood results in casualties, our modern mindset tells us it was flood conditions that resulted in death. We trace back what caused these flood conditions, a deluge, a hurricane, a break in the dam. That's where our minds go today; they don't go to God caused it. Because our minds don't think in the same manner as the ancients, when we read their words, we picture God with a magic wand intentionally causing all sorts of mayhem and destruction. That was not the picture the ancients were drawing.

Think of it like this. If God created the laws of physics, or even used laws of physics, to create this universe, then as creator He is ultimately responsible for every single thing that happens, no matter how small. I stub my toe--God's doing because He is the creator that made it possible for my toe to come into being and trip over a rock that He also caused to come into being. Ultimately, it can be argued that God even caused my clumsiness--not because He gave me a push, but because He made me and the things around me at all.

The ancients (those of faith) never lost sight of God and how mankind is affected by how God designed us and the world in which we live. It is said that God is all good and that He is pure love--so much so that evil and hatred cannot exist in God's presence. Good will always overcome evil; love will overcome hatred.

The ancients recognized this--that if they turned to evil and hateful ways, God could no longer remain in their presence. They recognized when they repented of evil and hate, goodness and love could exist among them. If that is not a law of physics, it does seem to be some law of God, or a law of creation.

So yes, God's creation can wipe out mankind, and ultimately we can point to the Creator and say, "If you had not created, none of this would have happened. It's all your doing." What we cannot do is manufacture a God who points a magic wand at people from time to time and zaps them out of pure pique.
You would enjoy Aristotle.

He talks about this too.

So you are making excuses for God to behave like a sadistic psychopath. Drowning people and burning them.

I am saying a physical universe has built-in physical tragedies that are simply a part of it. Those tragedies do not faze God because as He well knows, there is something greater beyond mere physical existence. We can all handle what the physical universe dishes out. I prefer that universe to a universe where we are all wrapped in cotton batting and set carefully on a shelf to live out our physical existence in a sterile environment.

Right, says the moron who thinks that the story of creation is about the creation of something physical...

. Science confirms that the entire earth was never covered with water.

I pasted in the bible verse that state the earth was covered, Genesis 7.19 in post 72.

So genesis is wrong as science confirms.
No. Claiming that the entire earth in Genesis means the entire planet (rather than the earth from horizon to horizon) is wrong. In those days people had no idea of how large (or small) the entire planet was. They gave an account of what they saw--i.e., the earth from horizon to horizon.

If you wish to argue that those who saw and recounted the entire earth as far as the eye could see assumed that the entire planet--however big the planet might be--was covered, go with that. Personally, I don't know what they thought. I do know they gave an account of what they could see.

As I read the following verse 7.19 it says the high hills that were under the whole heaven were covered.

Genesis 7.19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

This book is supposed to be the infallible word of God, and the point of this thread is to show it is not.
If you are a Protestant and you believe God reached down from Heaven and wrote the Bible from cover to cover with quill and ink in English, then I suppose you can assert it is supposed to be the infallible "word" of "God".

Go ahead. Keep kidding yourself.

Right, says the moron who thinks that the story of creation is about the creation of something physical...
I told you, stupid sh!t, it is about the foundation of both.

You have a learning disability and low SRA reading scores don't you huh ?!

Forum List

Back