Bias in SSM cake case?

With DADT, Republicans obsessed that we can't have gays in the military because of....showers
Now, with gay marriage, they obsess that gay marriage is not practical because of....cakes

As usual the point of the thread has went over the point on your head. It's about government bias in the case. Stop running around flapping your arms seeking attention

It is not the government that is biased....it is the business owner

Public Accommodation has been in place for 50 years
"We don't serve blacks (gays) here" is no longer allowed

Exc
PA laws, people. Repeal them...work for it rather than sitting on your fat asses.

and how much actual work have you done on getting SSM passed?
Quite a bit...first with Prop 22 (which unfortunately still passed) then Prop H8 (which unfortunately still passed but at a much smaller margin) then with supporting financially the legal case that won in CA, and continuing to support the Human Rights Campaign which is a prime force in working the legal case that is now going to succeed with the SCOTUS ruling at the end of this month.

Does the anti-PA forces even have a legal team or petition-writing team set up to work to eliminate state PA laws? Or is whining all that's being done?

So basically nothing except writing checks. got it.
Standing on street corners with signs is just writing a check? Signing petitions and contacting my Congressmen/Senators is just writing a check?

Does the anti-PA crowd even HAVE an legal team, petition writing team set up yet that people against PA laws can send checks to?

also, so its being whiny and writing a check, got it.

With DADT, Republicans obsessed that we can't have gays in the military because of....showers
Now, with gay marriage, they obsess that gay marriage is not practical because of....cakes

As usual the point of the thread has went over the point on your head. It's about government bias in the case. Stop running around flapping your arms seeking attention

Exc
PA laws, people. Repeal them...work for it rather than sitting on your fat asses.

Quite a bit...first with Prop 22 (which unfortunately still passed) then Prop H8 (which unfortunately still passed but at a much smaller margin) then with supporting financially the legal case that won in CA, and continuing to support the Human Rights Campaign which is a prime force in working the legal case that is now going to succeed with the SCOTUS ruling at the end of this month.

Does the anti-PA forces even have a legal team or petition-writing team set up to work to eliminate state PA laws? Or is whining all that's being done?

Standing on street corners with signs is just writing a check? Signing petitions and contacting my Congressmen/Senators is just writing a check?

Does the anti-PA crowd even HAVE an legal team, petition writing team set up yet that people against PA laws can send checks to?

I'm sure its coming up as more people realize they are being prosecuted for their beliefs over something as stupid as a cake.
Well, you guys certainly are slow getting around to it. PA laws have been around for about 50 years and you STILL don't have any kind of organization set up so people can get together politically and legally to repeal them? :rofl:

Exc

I've got nothing to be whiny about. We're winning. :D That happens when people actually organize behind a cause and DO something about it.

Looks like gay marriage will be the law of the land by the end of te month

Better start baking those cakes

Exc

I've got nothing to be whiny about. We're winning. :D That happens when people actually organize behind a cause and DO something about it.

I have never seen an issue turn around as quickly as this one has over the last ten years

Exc

I have never seen an issue turn around as quickly as this one has over the last ten years
That 10 year turn around is actually the result of decades of legal/petition work by various gay organizations such as the Human Rights Campaign.

The anti-PA crowd needs to get off their fat asses and DO something besides cry.

Exc

That 10 year turn around is actually the result of decades of legal/petition work by various gay organizations such as the Human Rights Campaign.

The anti-PA crowd needs to get off their fat asses and DO something besides cry.

You have to understand they are in shock
They lost and they lost big. The entire country turned against them

All they have left is..........Well, they may be allowed to marry, but I'll be damned if I'll bake a cake for them homos"

Same sex marriage will be the same "settled law" that abortion was in the 70s, or integration was in the 60s. How's that working out?

Exc

I'm sure its coming up as more people realize they are being prosecuted for their beliefs over something as stupid as a cake.
Well, you guys certainly are slow getting around to it. PA laws have been around for about 50 years and you STILL don't have any kind of organization set up so people can get together politically and legally to repeal them? :rofl:

How about we pass a law requiring YOU to go and issue the fine to people you want to ruin over a cake?

Exc

Let's see how far winning goes when your mantra changes from "freedom for us" to "bake the damn cake, peasant"

Exc

How about we pass a law requiring YOU to go and issue the fine to people you want to ruin over a cake?
Ah....so you continue to whine. Here's why I don't worry about such a law.....because people like you can't even get off your fat butts to create an organization that can work towards repealing PA laws. You think I'm worried about you taking action on anything? :rofl:

Exc

Let's see how far winning goes when your mantra changes from "freedom for us" to "bake the damn cake, peasant"
How's setting up that anti-PA organizations going? You've only had several decades to get 'er done.

Exc

Ah....so you continue to whine. Here's why I don't worry about such a law.....because people like you can't even get off your fat butts to create an organization that can work towards repealing PA laws. You think I'm worried about you taking action on anything? :rofl:

No, it will happen once the american people realize you are going past equality, and into forcing yourselves onto others.

Exc

How's setting up that anti-PA organizations going? You've only had several decades to get 'er done.

Its only recently that this issue has become a problem because some gay people feel the need to force acceptance, as opposed to tolerance.

No, it will happen once the american people realize you are going past equality, and into forcing yourselves onto others.
Oh look....excuses.

Its only recently that this issue has become a problem because some gay people feel the need to force acceptance, as opposed to tolerance.

So...you admit that it's not the law...it's who exercises their rights under the law.

No one needs to repeal PA laws because no one was denied any baked goods. Not one person has complained they were denied cookies and cupcakes. They were denied a personal, artistic, service.

No one needs to repeal PA laws because no one was denied any baked goods. Not one person has complained they were denied cookies and cupcakes. They were denied a personal, artistic, service.
Denied a product available to everyone else

Forum List

Back