Beverage container deposits

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely

I tired of seeing cans and bottles in the ditch!

If the return deposit at this isn't enough for people to pick the damn thing up then it must be time for a significant increase. This idea should go over big with the tree huggers and those wanting to help the poor.

It's time to raise the deposit too $0.10 to $0.25 for the can/bottle and make mandatory that ALL beverages are in a returnable container nationwide.

If $0.10 to $0.25 a can isn't enough for someone without money to pick up they have some serious issues.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I tired of seeing cans and bottles in the ditch!

If the return deposit at this isn't enough for people to pick the damn thing up then it must be time for a significant increase. This idea should go over big with the tree huggers and those wanting to help the poor.

It's time to raise the deposit too $0.10 to $0.25 for the can/bottle and make mandatory that ALL beverages are in a returnable container nationwide.

If $0.10 to $0.25 a can isn't enough for someone without money to pick up they have some serious issues.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Couldn't tell you how many bottles I picked up and carted up to Gene Knighton's store for a couple of cents apiece when I was a kid...back when you could actually buy something if you had 20 or 30 bottles...might get some of these "homeless" out of the intersection with their signs begging and picking up some of the litter on the roadways for fun and profit.

Forum List

Back