Desantis signs radioactive waste for roads bill.

As you know, there is no danger from radiation, as desperate as you are to say otherwise. The importance of the tests will be if the material is suitable and effective.

I would not say "there is no danger from radiation", but that the danger is there whether or not we use it for something like roads.

Lol I have no idea what the answer is.

So, you don't know if it's a huge hazard or no hazard at all.

I don’t pretend to know.

Neither do I.
Um yeah I don’t.

Good then don’t ask questions you don’t know the answer to while simultaneously not presenting any of your own facts to counter. You don’t sound intelligent. You sound lame.

Glad we got that settled!

Sprinkle some on your shit sandwich now that DuhSantis is a flaming out asshole.
Being that Gov. DeSantis is among one or two other governors doing such a great job it makes me wonder more about you who, apparently, prefer the disaster known as California. Why?

Being that Gov. DeSantis is among one or two other governors doing such a great job it makes me wonder more about you who, apparently, prefer the disaster known as California. Why?
I don't live in California, do you? But. Why do you accept disasters called Mississippi & Arkansas, among other red state shitholes?

Um yeah I don’t.

Good then don’t ask questions you don’t know the answer to while simultaneously not presenting any of your own facts to counter. You don’t sound intelligent. You sound lame.

Glad we got that settled!

Good then don’t ask questions you don’t know the answer to while simultaneously not presenting any of your own facts to counter.

What facts should I present? The OP claims it's dangerous, with no facts for backup.
Is it?

I believe the danger or radon is mostly from the fact it collects in basements.
It is was released from roadbed, it would not be harmful I think.
Radon gas is everywhere. Some areas are more so than others. So long as it is free to disburse into the atmosphere, there is no danger. As a road, there would be no danger whatsoever. More concern will be if it is an effective material for roads.

Last edited:
I'll defer to your superior knowledge and experience with radioactivity.

I'm frankly more worried about the behavior of the politicians rather than the atoms.

In Fukushima they bumped the safe level from 50 to 250 mS, apparently without ill effect.

What are we looking at exactly, with this modified asphalt? Is there a number attached to it?
People are always afraid of the word radioactivity. Scary stuff.

I worked at Oak Ridge and Hanford, where there was real radioactivity.

Gypsum is nothing.

The Phosphate industry has mountains of that stuff. Literally mountains. Some very smart scientists have been working on things to do with it for decades. Using it as road building material is a great environmentally safe use for it.

I don't live in California, do you? But. Why do you accept disasters called Mississippi & Arkansas, among other red state shitholes?
I have lived most of my life in Florida. I have first-hand knowledge of the great job being done by Governor DeSantis.

That has exactly what to do with DeSantis? Why do you want anything less?

Good then don’t ask questions you don’t know the answer to while simultaneously not presenting any of your own facts to counter.

What facts should I present? The OP claims it's dangerous, with no facts for backup.
Is it?
If you want to disprove the argument, do it. He provided a source with facts involved. You provided jack shit in comparison. If you want to say the OP hasn’t backed up his claims, who are you to talk? It doesn’t even matter if the OP is ultimately correct or not. Either way, you’re more useless lol

If you want to disprove the argument, do it. He provided a source with facts involved. You provided jack shit in comparison. If you want to say the OP hasn’t backed up his claims, who are you to talk? It doesn’t even matter if the OP is ultimately correct or not. Either way, you’re more useless lol

If you want to disprove the argument, do it. He provided a source with facts involved.

There were no numbers in the OP source.

If you want to disprove the argument, do it. He provided a source with facts involved.

There were no numbers in the OP source.
Oh no numbers huh? That’s easy for you to arbitrarily demand huh? You, who knows absolutely nothing about this subject, decides he needs numbers for his argument lol. See again, regardless of whether or not the OP is correct, YOU are still far more useless. YOU know absolutely nothing. You somehow have the gall to say his entire argument is fallacious because it didn’t provide the radioactive number level lol. This was a premise you came up with on the spot. You’re not fooling anyone. If the OP is ultimately wrong, it would have been completely unrelated to your knee jerk questions. Like I said, you’re a useless troll with an inflated sense of intelligence.

Oh no numbers huh? That’s easy for you to arbitrarily demand huh? You, who knows absolutely nothing about this subject, decides he needs numbers for his argument lol. See again, regardless of whether or not the OP is correct, YOU are still far more useless. YOU know absolutely nothing. You somehow have the gall to say his entire argument is fallacious because it didn’t provide the radioactive number level lol. This was a premise you came up with on the spot. You’re not fooling anyone. If the OP is ultimately wrong, it would have been completely unrelated to your knee jerk questions. Like I said, you’re a useless troll with an inflated sense of intelligence.

Oh no numbers huh?

No numbers.

That’s easy for you to arbitrarily demand huh?

Demand? I asked how radioactive is it?

See again, regardless of whether or not the OP is correct,

Is he correct?

Oh no numbers huh?

No numbers.

That’s easy for you to arbitrarily demand huh?

Demand? I asked how radioactive is it?

See again, regardless of whether or not the OP is correct,

Is he correct?
Lol you are just comical. You’ll say anything huh?

I don’t know if he is correct or not. I know nothing about the story like you. The difference is that I don’t try to pretend otherwise. I don’t try to fake credibility like some 8th grader lol

Lol you are just comical. You’ll say anything huh?

I don’t know if he is correct or not. I know nothing about the story like you. The difference is that I don’t try to pretend otherwise. I don’t try to fake credibility like some 8th grader lol

I don’t know if he is correct or not.

Obviously.

Right, so your lie was a lie. You didn't know that it was banned for decades. Your dumb ass listened to AM radio and only heard that it was banned under Biden.

Now you know.

You're welcome.

I bet you won't tell THAT lie again...
No, The article states that as well. But, at the time biden took over, it was fine at the EPA. You fucking quoted it, FFS.
What I stated was true, dumbass troll.

Hey dumbass, I know a little something about this, and if that stuff is spread out thin, it's not dangerous at all.

It's dangerous when it's all concentrated in one area and not spread out thin. (like it is right now)

So yeah, that's a good idea. It's more environmentally friendly to spread it out across miles and miles instead of concentrating it all

in one big toxic (radioactive) location. The stuff isn't U-235 in the 1st place, ok?

I've never even heard of this stuff. But from what I've read this morning, the media is just trying to turn this into some grand conspiracy and we're all going to die.

Forum List

Back