betting football-baseball= a joke on you.

Here is the game I would bet on. SF will beat the Vikings. This game is a LOCK. No way SF loses 2 in a row especially to the Vikings. 2 and 4.
Is SF due for regression? Possibly, but are the Vikings strong enough to capitalize? Unlikely, considering how porous their defense is and they are missing their only playmaker, JJ. That leaves them Alexander Mattison, K.J. Osborn and T.J. Hockenson to try and keep up with Deebo, McCaffrey, and Aiyuk (who is really playing his ass off) and Kittle, but everyone can have an off week.

I explained this already.
Just confirm you are taking the Ravens.
Simple.

Posters tend NOT to believe a claim of a bet, after the game.

I think Lions will COVER.
I'm not saying today that I'm betting on it.
I will certainly let you know if I do.

Fair enough?

Dear God, I need 1HR from AZ to go positive for the game. Just one! I don't care who wins. I have my PHI HR.

If you care about your Soldiers, please give me this one. It's not the money (in this case) it's the constant loss of human self worth destroying me day by day, Loss by loss.

I only got even odds. WTH is going on! BTW. 2 runs for AZ? Was that too much for you? Need a 2 run HR in the 9th to win two more bets. Help the normal person this time!

Last edited:
Simple.

Fair enough?
No that’s you

Don’t troll in a sports betting thread.

Simple.

Fair enough?
But just for you.

1697600907231.png

1697600498645.png

Last year over the summer in Vegas in a one week run I won about five grand betting on sports. Then I bet 1500 on a parlay and I lost …. I kind of calm down after that.

I take my poker game much more seriously. But I will occasionally put anywhere from 500 and $1500 on a sports bet.

I had 575 on the bills to win the Super Bowl this year but after all the injuries and before the Jaguars game was over, I cashed out the bet and made 50 bucks on it. Who knows they might still make a run and I might make a bet when they make the playoffs if they do.

1697600626840.png

This is since 2021 because there was no FanDuel sports betting in 2020 or before that. And I never really bet on fantasy sports.

But I made at least $10,000 worth of bets this year on FanDuel

1697600779944.png

1697600669497.png

Simple.

Fair enough?
Sure, that's fair, so far the Lions have exceeded expectations, and the ROAD Lions are who has surprised me, so far, but they may come back to earth in Baltimore, and I may still pick the Ravens here.

Sure, that's fair, so far the Lions have exceeded expectations, and the ROAD Lions are who has surprised me, so far, but they may come back to earth in Baltimore, and I may still pick the Ravens here.
What do you think about the Jaguars chances on Thursday. They are +106 on the money line. Not sure how healthy Lawrence is tho

What do you think about the Jaguars chances on Thursday. They are +106 on the money line. Not sure how healthy Lawrence is tho
The Saints are the only team with a game not hitting the Vegas over with the lowest combined PPG (34.2 — CLE 34.4 and TB 35.6 next two.

Those are combined PPG, Saints defense is stout. The line on Thursday is 40.

Forum List

Back