betting football-baseball= a joke on you.

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
screwed again by the corrupt sports gambling, just like in the baseball playoffs--keep on betting, they are very happy when you do.

screwed again by the corrupt sports gambling, just like in the baseball playoffs--keep on betting, they are very happy when you do.
Sorry you can't win but I won again today, in fact, it's been one of my best weeks thus far, I even doubled my money on the fantasy side (almost, $59 returned $107) and if the Bills cover my alternate spread (-8) then I did not lose a single bet today, which is called batting a thousand.
I only wished I had of bet more today.

Sorry you can't win but I won again today, in fact, it's been one of my best weeks thus far, I even doubled my money on the fantasy side (almost, $59 returned $107) and if the Bills cover my alternate spread (-8) then I did not lose a single bet today, which is called batting a thousand.
I dont bet--You forgot to mention the 100 times you lost. And are really a couple thousand in the hole-so did you win?

I’m up about $1200 since I started betting on fanduel in 2021.

Sometimes I screw up though and I don’t play my future bets right. meaning I’m supposed to hedge and I don’t.

So do the bookies. Because then you will also bet and lose more next time and the time after that.

Betting against the spread is foolish IMO… you never know how a games going to go, there’s a lot of exposure bias.. as in when people win they yell it to brag that they have some intuition and when they lose not so much.

Forum List

Back