Beto O'Rourke lied during debate, he said he did not try to flee from drunk driving accident.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

An actual police report at the time and place of the crime...

WATCH: Beto O'Rourke Pins Himself In Corner Over Drunk Driving Claim

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

And yet we have an actual witness...at the actual time and place of the crime who is testifying in a police report under the threat of an obstruction of justice charge if they are lying that he tried to flee the scene......we have an actual crime, reported at the time the crime happened with actual witnesses at the time the crime happened, with the police actually on the scene at the time of the crime.....

And that isn't to be believed...but a woman who can't say when her attack happened, can't say when the attack happened, who only remembered it through "psychotherapy" 30 years after the attack happened who didn't tell anyone, anything, at the time the attack happened, not even her 15 year old BFFs....... and didn't name the alleged attacker even then.....and then told the therapist it was four but now claims there were 2? And you think you have a point?

The point is neither have any supporting evidence other than their own words. The point is you take on as gospel and dismiss the other.

No.... there was an actual witness who actually committed to a police report at the time and place of the actual crime. Lying on a police report has an actual penalty, the Kavanaugh accuser faces no consequences for smearing him....

Did the police charge him with leaving the scene of an accident?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is in the report....wether they charge on one thing or another isn't the role of the cop but of the prosecutor.....it is in the report...an eye witness at the scene, who stated he did it at the time of the underlying crime at the actual location...... far more evidence than the kavanaugh accuser.........

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

Oh wait........that’s Kavanaugh

Or ol drunk teddy when left mary jo trapped in an upside down car to drown. He wasn't held accountable.

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

And yet we have an actual witness...at the actual time and place of the crime who is testifying in a police report under the threat of an obstruction of justice charge if they are lying that he tried to flee the scene......we have an actual crime, reported at the time the crime happened with actual witnesses at the time the crime happened, with the police actually on the scene at the time of the crime.....

And that isn't to be believed...but a woman who can't say when her attack happened, can't say when the attack happened, who only remembered it through "psychotherapy" 30 years after the attack happened who didn't tell anyone, anything, at the time the attack happened, not even her 15 year old BFFs....... and didn't name the alleged attacker even then.....and then told the therapist it was four but now claims there were 2? And you think you have a point?

The point is neither have any supporting evidence other than their own words. The point is you take on as gospel and dismiss the other.

No.... there was an actual witness who actually committed to a police report at the time and place of the actual crime. Lying on a police report has an actual penalty, the Kavanaugh accuser faces no consequences for smearing him....

It is in the report....wether they charge on one thing or another isn't the role of the cop but of the prosecutor.....it is in the report...an eye witness at the scene, who stated he did it at the time of the underlying crime at the actual location...... far more evidence than the kavanaugh accuser.........

But the outcome is the same, neither should be considered guilty. Only your partisanship forces you to do so

But the outcome is the same, neither should be considered guilty. Only your partisanship forces you to do so

No..... I am pointing out a current example that the democrats are ignoring..... where we have an actual eyewitness to an actual crime with a police report and a specific time and location..... she has nothing......

No..... I am pointing out a current example that the democrats are ignoring..... where we have an actual eyewitness to an actual crime with a police report and a specific time and location..... she has nothing......

While it is true that there is slightly more to to on for Beto, he still is not guilty of fleeing an accident, so he did not lie. Even the witness said he "thought" he was trying to leave.

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.
Post a lie!

So far you all are zero for 4000

While it is true that there is slightly more to to on for Beto, he still is not guilty of fleeing an accident, so he did not lie. Even the witness said he "thought" he was trying to leave.

Sorry, according to the new democrat standard, that is enough.

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

I don't care what O'Rourke did twenty years ago, nor do I care about what Kavanaugh allegedly did 35 years ago when he was a teenager.

I am not the one holding him to the new standard....I think that the democrats would want him held to the same standard as they want to hold Kavanaugh to....except Beto actually did what he was accused of...

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, not a single time.....and if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare...

Spare me the drama about lying....
The difference here is that Monica initiated it.

You wouldn't understand.

We also have a renowned President claiming that Ted Cruz’s daddy killed JFK

Who do you trust more?

In other words, he tried to flee the scene. The guy is a Dim. His word isn't worth jack shit.

Young men cannot be held responsible for their drunken behavior....

Drunk driving, attempted rape.....it’s just boys will be boys
Why do all you douchebags believe women can't be held responsible for what they do when they are drunk but men can?

We also have a renowned President claiming that Ted Cruz’s daddy killed JFK

Who do you trust more?
Trump.

The claim of 4000 lies is a big fat lie.

I don't care what O'Rourke did twenty years ago, nor do I care about what Kavanaugh allegedly did 35 years ago when he was a teenager.
I do.

And attempted rapist will rape the American people.

What better place to help loot America than from the Supreme Court? Republicans on the Supreme Court will let other criminal Republicans run wild.

And they get to attack minorities with impunity. Especially women's right, gays and black. Hispanics and Muslims are a close 4th and 5th.

How true......

The actual number is at least three times higher

I know. By this time, I'm sure it's a lot more.

Forum List

Back