Beto O'Rourke lied during debate, he said he did not try to flee from drunk driving accident.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

An actual police report at the time and place of the crime...

WATCH: Beto O'Rourke Pins Himself In Corner Over Drunk Driving Claim
So? dOnald tRump lies during breakfast.

When are you gonna start to hold him accountable?

As soon as the American people can keep their doctors....and as soon as they send help to the Bhengazi embassy....
I kept my doctor
So did 98 percent of Americans

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

As soon as the American people can keep their doctors....and as soon as they send help to the Bhengazi embassy....
I kept my doctor
Proof?

Did Ted Cruz explain in the debate why he married such an ugly woman?

56f3825e52bcd01d7b8b83e0-750.jpg

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

Oh wait........that’s Kavanaugh

Beto was 26.
Thats considered an adult..for republicans anyway.

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

Oh wait........that’s Kavanaugh

Beto was 26.
Thats considered an adult..for republicans anyway.

Even for obama.....under his healthcare plan.....

He was arrested for burglary in the 90's as well.

Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) - The Washington Post

Insurance companies took your Dr choice away dlfrom.you, not the ACA. And don't get me started on the whole BENGHAZI!! Thing.

T

I kept my doctor
Proof?

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

How many individual market cancellations were there?

The most commonly used figure is 4.7 million, based on reporting by the Associated Press last December. But there’s reason to doubt the accuracy of that figure. An analysis of a more recent poll by researchers at the Urban Institute puts the figure at somewhere around 2.6 million.

4.7 million out of 330 million people

I kept my doctor
Proof?

Fact check are liberal liars, like you. Links on the internet prove nothing.

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.
if a problem n so cut n dry, how can ANYONE defend hillary n obama?

you either oppose the lies or the people but many seem to be ok with lies from "their" side.

I kept my doctor
Proof?

I accept your admission of how wrong you were

Ask for a link and then claim all links are worthless

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

And yet we have an actual witness...at the actual time and place of the crime who is testifying in a police report under the threat of an obstruction of justice charge if they are lying that he tried to flee the scene......we have an actual crime, reported at the time the crime happened with actual witnesses at the time the crime happened, with the police actually on the scene at the time of the crime.....

And that isn't to be believed...but a woman who can't say when her attack happened, can't say when the attack happened, who only remembered it through "psychotherapy" 30 years after the attack happened who didn't tell anyone, anything, at the time the attack happened, not even her 15 year old BFFs....... and didn't name the alleged attacker even then.....and then told the therapist it was four but now claims there were 2? And you think you have a point?

The point is neither have any supporting evidence other than their own words. The point is you take on as gospel and dismiss the other.

I have had the same doctor since well before ObamaCare

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

And yet we have an actual witness...at the actual time and place of the crime who is testifying in a police report under the threat of an obstruction of justice charge if they are lying that he tried to flee the scene......we have an actual crime, reported at the time the crime happened with actual witnesses at the time the crime happened, with the police actually on the scene at the time of the crime.....

And that isn't to be believed...but a woman who can't say when her attack happened, can't say when the attack happened, who only remembered it through "psychotherapy" 30 years after the attack happened who didn't tell anyone, anything, at the time the attack happened, not even her 15 year old BFFs....... and didn't name the alleged attacker even then.....and then told the therapist it was four but now claims there were 2? And you think you have a point?

The point is neither have any supporting evidence other than their own words. The point is you take on as gospel and dismiss the other.

No.... there was an actual witness who actually committed to a police report at the time and place of the actual crime. Lying on a police report has an actual penalty, the Kavanaugh accuser faces no consequences for smearing him....

I have had the same doctor since well before ObamaCare
Me too

I kept my doctor
Proof?

Do you ever stop lying?

Do you ever stop lying?
You must have me confused with Lying Ted

No.... there was an actual witness who actually committed to a police report at the time and place of the actual crime. Lying on a police report has an actual penalty, the Kavanaugh accuser faces no consequences for smearing him....

Did the police charge him with leaving the scene of an accident?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did the police charge him with leaving the scene of an accident?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No, some dude says he was thinking about it

Forum List

Back