Beto O'Rourke lied during debate, he said he did not try to flee from drunk driving accident.

[

So, now you are trying to be just like them? If you are just like them, does that not make you them?

Comrade gator, you of the Bolshevik party hold that a person is guilty until proven innocent, that even the most vague and unformed allegation, with no evidence at all that anything even happened is proof of guilt.

Yet at the same time you hold that incidents where there is a police report and witnesses must be disregarded?

How many different standards do you hold?

Oh is it really just one standard; you'll say or do anything to promote the agenda of your party?

Find me one example of me holding someone guilty till prove innocent...just one.

Try this, go read my post about Kavanaugh and see what my view on such things are.

I guess I should take it as a compliment that my consistency on this board is so great that people like you have to make up things about me just so you have something to attack me on.

I call that winning!

GWB you find guilty because in your really uninformed illiterate brain you believed all the MSM garbage about GWB.
Now I'm very disappointed with GWB after his presidency with his stupidity regarding Trump and what Trump is doing along with his ass kissing of Obama/ Clintons!
To me he has totally gone to the dark side and I've defended him WHILE those same ass holes ...Obama, et.al. and idiots like you degraded him.

SO I'm disappointed with GWB after the presidency but I'll never alter the facts that GWB faced issues NO OTHER president ever faced such as these
and YOU can't dispute these are the FACTS!
These are the facts please dispute they happened!

Yep, he faced some bad shit and fucked up most of his responses to that bad shit.

I do not give a fuck about what he faced, I care about the decisions he made. I care that he sent 4000 plus US service members to their death so that, in your words, we could save some marshland and raise the GDP of a different country than our own.

I care that he knew that nation building was not the job of the US Military but them used them for that anyhow.

I care that he took his eye off the real enemy to invade a country that was not threat to us, and now today, 17 years later than real enemy is reemerging from the shadows to once again be a threat.

I do not give a fuck what he thinks of Obama or Trump, those are just words...once again words mean so much to you while you ignore actions.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

An actual police report at the time and place of the crime...

WATCH: Beto O'Rourke Pins Himself In Corner Over Drunk Driving Claim

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.
Well I still give that witness more credibility since it’s a contemporaneous witness, whose statement was received by law enforcement. But you make a point, it’s just a witness. Do you know how Bobby orourke pleaded? No contest, or guilty?

I agree the fact it was a contemporaneous witness makes a difference, but the outcome was still the same.

No idea how he plead, but I am pretty sure he was not charged with leaving the scene of an accident.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.
It was actually a reporter who reported it.

So? dOnald tRump lies during breakfast.

When are you gonna start to hold him accountable?

As soon as the American people can keep their doctors....and as soon as they send help to the Bhengazi embassy....
Insurance companies took your Dr choice away dlfrom.you, not the ACA. And don't get me started on the whole BENGHAZI!! Thing.

T
To bad you’re wrong again.
Doctor choices weren’t an issue until aca
And second I prefer to hear from those that were there above anyone else on Benghazi
Benghazi and Mogadishu haven’t occurred under trump. It’s a dem thingy
Sorry, but that's not true. Doctors in or out of insurance company networks has always been an issue. The ACA didn't cause that.

Also, that gun-humping nut-job brought up BENGHAZI, not me.
Actually I’m a ar15 nut job
The most common rifle in America today. They’re literally millions of them out in the public
That’s another thingy your boy Feinstein lied about to cavanaugh that they’re not in common use

Well I still give that witness more credibility since it’s a contemporaneous witness, whose statement was received by law enforcement. But you make a point, it’s just a witness. Do you know how Bobby orourke pleaded? No contest, or guilty?

I agree the fact it was a contemporaneous witness makes a difference, but the outcome was still the same.

No idea how he plead, but I am pretty sure he was not charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
I tried to look it up, it seems like they dropped it after he completed DWI school. Wow, they were so freaking lax with DWI’s back then. He blew a .14, crashed into another vehicle...and they were like, “eh, just take this class and we’ll let you go.” That would NEVER happen today. I personally think they are waaay too harsh with how they handle a good portion of DUI’s today.

Does he come from money? He was also charged with “burglary” that was also dropped, him and some buddies broke in somewhere at UTEP and set off a fire alarm. Which is a misdemeanor. I mean it’s typical college shenanigans, I personally set off quite the impressive fireworks show on the gym roof at my college, so I’m not whining about the speck of dust here...but the fact that both these were dropped has me wondering if this is a “daddy’s money to the rescue” type of situation. Idk, what I do know is that false fire alarms are quite costly affairs for any business, especially state universities, so I’m surprised they dropped those charges too.

I tried to look it up, it seems like they dropped it after he completed DWI school. Wow, they were so freaking lax with DWI’s back then. He blew a .14, crashed into another vehicle...and they were like, “eh, just take this class and we’ll let you go.” That would NEVER happen today. I personally think they are waaay too harsh with how they handle a good portion of DUI’s today.

Does he come from money? He was also charged with “burglary” that was also dropped, him and some buddies broke in somewhere at UTEP and set off a fire alarm. Which is a misdemeanor. I mean it’s typical college shenanigans, I personally set off quite the impressive fireworks show on the gym roof at my college, so I’m not whining about the speck of dust here...but the fact that both these were dropped has me wondering if this is a “daddy’s money to the rescue” type of situation. Idk, what I do know is that false fire alarms are quite costly affairs for any business, especially state universities, so I’m surprised they dropped those charges too.

They were very lax back in the day. Back in the mid-90's I got pulled over less than a 1/4 of a mile from my apartment and I was clearly drunk and the cop let me drive home since i was so close and sleep it off. That was enough of a wake-up call for me and never drove impaired again after that night.

I know nothing about Beta and do not really care as I do not live in Texas so it means nothing to me.

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

Oh wait........that’s Kavanaugh

In O'Roukes case it actually happened, unlike Kavanaugh.

You Nazis have a problem with reality.
Nope

Then you Nazis have some sort of evidence to back up your slander and libel against Judge Kavanaugh?

The date of the alleged party? No? Well how about what month? No? Was it summer? Soros Women's march operative Ford claims she had a bathing suit on, so was it summer? Well, let's make it easy on you Heinreich Himmler clones, what YEAR was it? Are you telling me this Marxist professor with a DOCTORATE can't figure out what year she was 15?

Well Herr Himmler, it's going to be tough without knowing even what year it was, but let's go over to the house where this supposed party took place. What's the address? No? Well, what street was it on? No? Okay, what CITY was the house in? Still no? State? Nope? Does the Marxist dope Ford have a particular planet that she claims this happened on?

Standard Disclaimer: I have a Ph.D. I know what goes in to earning a doctorate. That Dr. Ford earned one (as opposed to Anita Hill who was handed one for being a democrat) it shows that she is plenty intelligent. Given that her story is insanely stupid, there are two possibilities, the woman is mentally retarded, or she is lying. As noted, she is not stupid.

They were very lax back in the day. Back in the mid-90's I got pulled over less than a 1/4 of a mile from my apartment and I was clearly drunk and the cop let me drive home since i was so close and sleep it off. That was enough of a wake-up call for me and never drove impaired again after that night.

I know nothing about Beta and do not really care as I do not live in Texas so it means nothing to me.
Contrast that to today, I had a buddy get pulled over in his driveway, he passed all the field sobriety tests, and the cop was still trying to take him in to the station. He had two or 3 beers at that point and went to the bar down the road to pick up a 12 pack, he definitely wasn’t drunk, but knew to always refuse breathylizer and opt for the blood test. Luckily for my buddy his pops is the chief of police one town over and spoke to that cop, got my buddy off. Or I have a friend whose a petite girl, she stopped at a bar with some of us coworkers, had 1 glass of wine, left, gets pulled over, blows a .08, arrested with a DUI charge. It’s a pretty lucrative money making scheme at this point. Throw the book at repeat offenders, and people who are clearly blitzed and driving...but there should be a more fitting scale for this type of thing, there’s just no nuance to it anymore.

Young men cannot be held responsible for their drunken behavior....

Drunk driving, attempted rape.....it’s just boys will be boys

There is proof he drove drunk. No proof that BK did anything wrong. False equivalency. You suck at this.

Shitflinger is a Nazi. He is a Heinrich Himmler type who thinks it's really clever to flat out lie. His job for the Soros machine is to throw out disgusting slander like claiming Kavanaugh is a rapist or that Jews use the blood of gentile babies to make Matzo.

It's just what he does.

Mu stance on Beto and Kavanaugh are 100% consistent, just the opposite of you.

Yes, you are 100% a hack for the Marxist democrats. You are consistent in that you will do or say anything to promote the Bolshevik party you serve.

I did not know that Kavanaugh was a Bolshevik. While you have your head up Trump’s ass you should shout up to him and let him know

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

[

So, now you are trying to be just like them? If you are just like them, does that not make you them?

Comrade gator, you of the Bolshevik party hold that a person is guilty until proven innocent, that even the most vague and unformed allegation, with no evidence at all that anything even happened is proof of guilt.

Yet at the same time you hold that incidents where there is a police report and witnesses must be disregarded?

How many different standards do you hold?

Oh is it really just one standard; you'll say or do anything to promote the agenda of your party?

Find me one example of me holding someone guilty till prove innocent...just one.

Try this, go read my post about Kavanaugh and see what my view on such things are.

I guess I should take it as a compliment that my consistency on this board is so great that people like you have to make up things about me just so you have something to attack me on.

I call that winning!

GWB you find guilty because in your really uninformed illiterate brain you believed all the MSM garbage about GWB.
Now I'm very disappointed with GWB after his presidency with his stupidity regarding Trump and what Trump is doing along with his ass kissing of Obama/ Clintons!
To me he has totally gone to the dark side and I've defended him WHILE those same ass holes ...Obama, et.al. and idiots like you degraded him.

SO I'm disappointed with GWB after the presidency but I'll never alter the facts that GWB faced issues NO OTHER president ever faced such as these
and YOU can't dispute these are the FACTS!
These are the facts please dispute they happened!

Yep, he faced some bad shit and fucked up most of his responses to that bad shit.

I do not give a fuck about what he faced, I care about the decisions he made. I care that he sent 4000 plus US service members to their death so that, in your words, we could save some marshland and raise the GDP of a different country than our own.

I care that he knew that nation building was not the job of the US Military but them used them for that anyhow.

I care that he took his eye off the real enemy to invade a country that was not threat to us, and now today, 17 years later than real enemy is reemerging from the shadows to once again be a threat.

I do not give a fuck what he thinks of Obama or Trump, those are just words...once again words mean so much to you while you ignore actions.

So based on the "4,000 service members" to save some marshland, raise the GDP contention could be also said for WWI and WWII.
Both of which never touched America as deeply as 9/11 did.
Yet FDR/Truman sent 100 TIMES (400,000) US troops to die to save Europe/Asia so they could compete with the USA in jobs, etc? Wow... some comparison!
I mean what a totally ASINE comparison!
What was the reason for WWII and Korean War except as you point out then piss poor decision?

Your comparison PALES with regards to the MASSIVE WWII costs and I am sure from your belief that our presidents our fools that YOU believe
Roosevelt actually wanted WWII so it would stimulate our economy!

An in-depth analysis of FDR’s actions and motives leading up to the “day of infamy,” has also been under a microscope in hopes of revealing a manipulated entry into World War II.
FDR’s attitude toward Nazi Germany and Hitler was well articulated. The British Ambassador to the United States noted that Roosevelt believed Hitler’s expansion and ideology to be a threat. He acknowledged the predicament FDR was in, with regards to the isolationist mentality of U.S. citizens, “ …[Roosevelt] is strongly anti-German and is revolted at what the German Government are doing…at the same time he fully appreciated the limitations which public opinion places on his policies and action.”12
Conspiracy: Did FDR Deceive the American People in a Push for War?

NO your dumb ass finger in the air statements about GWB making poor decisions can be also said about FDR and WWII!

Last edited:
So? dOnald tRump lies during breakfast.

When are you gonna start to hold him accountable?

As soon as the American people can keep their doctors....and as soon as they send help to the Bhengazi embassy....
Insurance companies took your Dr choice away dlfrom.you, not the ACA. And don't get me started on the whole BENGHAZI!! Thing.

T
To bad you’re wrong again.
Doctor choices weren’t an issue until aca
And second I prefer to hear from those that were there above anyone else on Benghazi
Benghazi and Mogadishu haven’t occurred under trump. It’s a dem thingy
Sorry, but that's not true. Doctors in or out of insurance company networks has always been an issue. The ACA didn't cause that.

Actually I’m a ar15 nut job
The most common rifle in America today. They’re literally millions of them out in the public
That’s another thingy your boy Feinstein lied about to cavanaugh that they’re not in common use
How nice for you.

You aren't the gun-humping nut-job I was referring to, but it's good to know you will come when called.

In other words, he tried to flee the scene. The guy is a Dim. His word isn't worth jack shit.

Well of course you think so, you think that a single eyewitness is 100% proof of guilt for anyone that does not walk in goose step with your political views.

This guy has every bit as much creditably as you do. You do not care about justice, you do not care about truth, you care about politics and nothing else.
You're wrong. He's a Dim politician. You can't possibly have lower credibility than that.

A blindly loyal partisan sheep on an internet forum has equal credibility, and you are nothing if not a blindly loyal partisan sheep

iu

You are too stupid to understand irony, so quit embarrassing yourself more.
iu

Only an issue for HMO's creep.

Those on a PPO or who pay for service could pick any doctor they liked, prior to Obama's Fascist Care.

So in fact you Marxists succeeded in making the problem far worse.

Those on a PPO or who pay for service could pick any doctor they liked, prior to Obama's Fascist Care.

Dude you are off your nut. "Marxists"?

Why don't you come back after you grow up.

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused when I read this thread attacking the opponent of Ted Cruz. From what I've been told, Ted Cruz lies all the time, thus the name "Lyin" Ted".....the father of Ted Cruz was part of the JFK assassination....Ted Cruz has never accomplished anything while in office, so why would people vote for him? So I'm confused why anyone would defend him. Have I been lied to about him?

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused when I read this thread attacking the opponent of Ted Cruz. From what I've been told, Ted Cruz lies all the time, thus the name "Lyin" Ted".....the father of Ted Cruz was part of the JFK assassination....Ted Cruz has never accomplished anything while in office, so why would people vote for him? So I'm confused why anyone would defend him. Have I been lied to about him?
Cruz is the lesser of two evils here in Texas. If I were a registered Texas voter I'd vote for him ...even though he is first and foremost a politician.
BUT Beto is worse.
Cruz is for several principles I'm for i.e. the law enforcement community which BETO has called "Jim Crows".
And yes Cruz was very pissed at Trump's comments about his Dad especially since his Dad is a Cuban immigrant.
But again that is an issue about BETO.... he portrays himself as "abolish ICE" remove borders but that's cause he lives in a secured area in El Paso tx!
No Cruz is like 90+ million Americans like me who are either LEGAL or have LEGAL immigrant relatives and we find this position by BETO and his cadre as portraying Cruz et.al. as
ANTI-IMMIGRANT is totally wrong.

I accept your acknowledgement that you lied and were corrected.

So to recap, prior to Obama's Fascist Care a person COULD in fact chose their own doctor, despite your false claim to the contrary.

I accept your acknowledgement that you lied and were corrected.

So to recap, prior to Obama's Fascist Care a person COULD in fact chose their own doctor, despite your false claim to the contrary.
Wow, delusional and stupid all in one package. You've really got it all don't you.

Forum List

Back