Beto O'Rourke lied during debate, he said he did not try to flee from drunk driving accident.

Young men cannot be held responsible for their drunken behavior....

Drunk driving, attempted rape.....it’s just boys will be boys
Why do all you douchebags believe women can't be held responsible for what they do when they are drunk but men can?
You mean they are responsible for being raped?
There have been numerous cases where some stupid coed got drunk at a party, had sex with someone, and the next day claimed they were raped. Universities have claimed that if a female agrees to have sex when she's drunk, you're still guilty of rape. Men are always held responsible, but women never are. Men are even held responsible for the bad decisions women make.

BTW, you're a fucking brain-damaged douchebag.

Did the police charge him with leaving the scene of an accident?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is in the report....wether they charge on one thing or another isn't the role of the cop but of the prosecutor.....it is in the report...an eye witness at the scene, who stated he did it at the time of the underlying crime at the actual location...... far more evidence than the kavanaugh accuser.........

But the outcome is the same, neither should be considered guilty. Only your partisanship forces you to do so

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No..... I am pointing out a current example that the democrats are ignoring..... where we have an actual eyewitness to an actual crime with a police report and a specific time and location..... she has nothing......

While it is true that there is slightly more to to on for Beto, he still is not guilty of fleeing an accident, so he did not lie. Even the witness said he "thought" he was trying to leave.

Sorry, according to the new democrat standard, that is enough.

So, now you are trying to be just like them? If you are just like them, does that not make you them?

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

An actual police report at the time and place of the crime...

WATCH: Beto O'Rourke Pins Himself In Corner Over Drunk Driving Claim

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.
In other words, he tried to flee the scene. The guy is a Dim. His word isn't worth jack shit.

Well of course you think so, you think that a single eyewitness is 100% proof of guilt for anyone that does not walk in goose step with your political views.

This guy has every bit as much creditably as you do. You do not care about justice, you do not care about truth, you care about politics and nothing else.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

Oh wait........that’s Kavanaugh

I don't care what O'Rourke did twenty years ago, nor do I care about what Kavanaugh allegedly did 35 years ago when he was a teenager.
I do.

And attempted rapist will rape the American people.

What better place to help loot America than from the Supreme Court? Republicans on the Supreme Court will let other criminal Republicans run wild.

And they get to attack minorities with impunity. Especially women's right, gays and black. Hispanics and Muslims are a close 4th and 5th.

Look at the douchebag convict Kavanagh without a trial. Remember when all you shameless lying turds defended Slick Willy even though evidence against him was massive and irrefutable? Now a totally unsubstantiated, wholly uncredible accusation is all it takes to convict a man

The conclusion?

Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag. Deanr is a sleazy lying douchebag.

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.
In other words, he tried to flee the scene. The guy is a Dim. His word isn't worth jack shit.

Well of course you think so, you think that a single eyewitness is 100% proof of guilt for anyone that does not walk in goose step with your political views.

This guy has every bit as much creditably as you do. You do not care about justice, you do not care about truth, you care about politics and nothing else.
You're wrong. He's a Dim politician. You can't possibly have lower credibility than that.

Who would you be referring to? As yet, the woman lying about Kavanaugh has given no evidence of anything .....

Is that witness at the scene lying?
Will he take a polygraph test like Dr Ford did?

Why doesn’t Cruz tell us about his father trying to kill JFK?
I have a dependable source that says he did

At the very least there is a police report of the crime. With Ms Ford the incident was not reported and so there is no credible third party record of the purported crime.
What is the dependable source accusing Mr Cruz the elder of attempting to assasinate Mr. Kennedy?

You're wrong. He's a Dim politician. You can't possibly have lower credibility than that.

A blindly loyal partisan sheep on an internet forum has equal credibility, and you are nothing if not a blindly loyal partisan sheep

Irresponsible Beto's racist comment he just said Wednesday......

If Trump, Ted Cruz, or any other RNC member said any racist insinuation like this, they would be grilled by the Fake News nonstop. But if it's Irresponsible Beto, he gets a pass? True hypocrisy at work during these mid-terms.

Why do all you douchebags believe women can't be held responsible for what they do when they are drunk but men can?
You mean they are responsible for being raped?
There have been numerous cases where some stupid coed got drunk at a party, had sex with someone, and the next day claimed they were raped. Universities have claimed that if a female agrees to have sex when she's drunk, you're still guilty of rape. Men are always held responsible, but women never are. Men are even held responsible for the bad decisions women make.

BTW, you're a fucking brain-damaged douchebag.
I know....men are practically.......RAPED!

I watched the debate and it was so funny when Cruz brought up that Beto said:"law enforcement called the new Jim Crow"
Beto response. "That's not true".

That injustice, to many more people here than I know firsthand, continues to persist today. That system of suspecting somebody solely based on the color of their skin, searching that person solely based on the color of their skin, stopping that person solely based on the color of their skin, shooting that person solely based on the color of their skin, throwing the book at that person and letting them rot behind bars solely based on the color of their skin is why some have called this — I think it is an apt description — the new Jim Crow.” specifically:
Police Are 'The New Jim Crow': Beto O'Rourke Slams Law Enforcement in Town Hall Speech

So did Beto actually call "law enforcement the new Jim Crow"?
Well let's compare statements of Kavanaugh about Roe v Wade is not "settled law" as Kavanaugh opponents claim.

This is exactly what Kavanaugh said:
Kavanaugh was giving feedback on the draft of an opinion piece. At the time, President George W. Bush had nominated a conservative to an appeals court seat and his supporters were trying to convince anti-abortion advocates to submit the piece under their bylines.
The opinion piece read in part: "It is widely accepted by legal scholars across the board that Roe v. Wade and its progeny are the settled law of the land."
Kavanaugh said that line should be deleted and replaced.
"I am not sure that all legal scholars refer to Roe as the settled law of the land at the Supreme Court level," he wrote,
"since Court can always overrule its precedent, and three current Justices on the Court would do so."

He didn't say whether he personally believed Roe is settled law, like many of his peers do.
Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Once Said Roe v. Wade Is Not Settled Law

So Democrats liberals and all you nit pickers including TraitorGator.......
You say Cruz was wrong because Beto never said himself that law enforcement - the new Jim Crow"
Did Beto actually call Law Enforcement "New Jim Crow"?
Well if you say he didn't then you have to say Kavanaugh NEVER said Roe v. Wade was settled law because
HE was commenting on the logic the Supreme Court couldn't overturn because "legal scholars" accepted it as "law of the land"..
Very nuanced differential here folks but remember TraitorGator is defending a guy he has NO IDEA what Beto is like.
Never saw Beto in the debate because TraitorGator is in the Midwest and not here in Texas .... but remember TraitorGator he knows EVERYTHING!!!

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.

Well I support Trump EVEN though he may have lied...by the way NOT 4,000 times because this figure is repeating "lies" that Trump has said many times.
Kind of like these LIES that your deity Obama said... easily 4,000 times during his presidency and it's been documented he said you can keep your doctor 36 distinct times!
So by that method Obama told this LIE 36 times...hence he LIED 36 times right? Did Obama LIE 36 times?
36 Times Obama Said You Could Keep Your Health Care Plan

Obamatop20lies.png

I watched the debate and it was so funny when Cruz brought up that Beto said:"law enforcement called the new Jim Crow"

That injustice, to many more people here than I know firsthand, continues to persist today. That system of suspecting somebody solely based on the color of their skin, searching that person solely based on the color of their skin, stopping that person solely based on the color of their skin, shooting that person solely based on the color of their skin, throwing the book at that person and letting them rot behind bars solely based on the color of their skin is why some have called this — I think it is an apt description — the new Jim Crow.” specifically:
Police Are 'The New Jim Crow': Beto O'Rourke Slams Law Enforcement in Town Hall Speech

Well let's compare statements of Kavanaugh about Roe v Wade is not "settled law" as Kavanaugh opponents claim.

Kavanaugh was giving feedback on the draft of an opinion piece. At the time, President George W. Bush had nominated a conservative to an appeals court seat and his supporters were trying to convince anti-abortion advocates to submit the piece under their bylines.
The opinion piece read in part: "It is widely accepted by legal scholars across the board that Roe v. Wade and its progeny are the settled law of the land."
"I am not sure that all legal scholars refer to Roe as the settled law of the land at the Supreme Court level," he wrote,
"since Court can always overrule its precedent, and three current Justices on the Court would do so."

He didn't say whether he personally believed Roe is settled law, like many of his peers do.

You say Cruz was wrong because Beto never said himself that law enforcement - the new Jim Crow"
Well if you say he didn't then you have to say Kavanaugh NEVER said Roe v. Wade was settled law because
HE was commenting on the logic the Supreme Court couldn't overturn because "legal scholars" accepted it as "law of the land"..
Very nuanced differential here folks but remember TraitorGator is defending a guy he has NO IDEA what Beto is like.
Never saw Beto in the debate because TraitorGator is in the Midwest and not here in Texas .... but remember TraitorGator he knows EVERYTHING!!!

what the fuck are you talking about? What does this have to do with if he left the scene of an accident or not?

You have a serious problem, you really should think about seeking professional help. I did not defend Beto, I defend the truth. That is far and away the biggest difference between you and I. In your world truth is defined by party boundaries, to me I can defend the truth whether it be about Beto or about Kavanaugh.

I should point out to your ignorant ass, but it will be a lost cause, that I have said 20 times at least that Kavanaugh is no threat to RvW.

what the fuck are you talking about? What does this have to do with if he left the scene of an accident or not?

You have a serious problem, you really should think about seeking professional help. I did not defend Beto, I defend the truth. That is far and away the biggest difference between you and I. In your world truth is defined by party boundaries, to me I can defend the truth whether it be about Beto or about Kavanaugh.

I should point out to your ignorant ass, but it will be a lost cause, that I have said 20 times at least that Kavanaugh is no threat to RvW.

I was pointing out that you were using the same type of contextual conflation... when you are defending the so-called "witness" against Kavanaugh..
"Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence."

I am pointing out how consistent you are in your Anti-Trump, Anti-GOP, Anti-American stance as you again defend Beto and you have NO idea who he is or what he is like.
Yet you are making this opposition supportive statement about Kavanaugh's supposedly victim.

But you know traitorgator... I totally expect that from someone who SAYS they were in the military for 20 years YET consistently berate the military for their efforts
in Iraq/Afghanistan and blame the CIC for a decision that as I've consistently pointed out was bashed by the biased MSM. You consistently support the biased MSM's
very poor reporting especially against Trump and people like me that fundamentally don't like Trump's characteristics but recognize success of what he is doing!
You seemingly can't look beyond your petty peeves about him and look at a bigger picture.

I was pointing out that you were using the same type of contextual conflation... when you are defending the so-called "witness" against Kavanaugh..
"Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence."

I am pointing out how consistent you are in your Anti-Trump, Anti-GOP, Anti-American stance as you again defend Beto and you have NO idea who he is or what he is like.
Yet you are making this opposition supportive statement about Kavanaugh's supposedly victim.

Mu stance on Beto and Kavanaugh are 100% consistent, just the opposite of you. Both of them have a single witness saying they did something that each say they did not do. Now, in your world Beto is 100% guilty because of that single witness while Kavanaugh is innocent because a single witness cannot be trusted. See, you use party affiliation to determine your truth and justice, while I take it out of the equation.

Everyone here knows my view on Trump, yet I have supported Kavanaugh from even before Trump choose him (I said before the pick I hoped he was the choice) and I have supported through this whole thing with Ford, never once wavering on my views of what Ford is doing.

I get why my actions are so out in left field for you, you cannot grasp the very concept of removing politics when determining the truth, you cannot imagine living life not being a mindless party sheep..and as such someone like me does not even compute in your tiny little mind.

But you know traitorgator... I totally expect that from someone who SAYS they were in the military for 20 years YET consistently berate the military for their efforts in Iraq/Afghanistan and blame the CIC for a decision that as I've consistently pointed out was bashed by the biased MSM.

I have never berated the military for their efforts in Iraq/Afghanistan, you are a lying bastard. We kicked their ass in both places just like the military was trained to do. Our job in the military is to destroy countries, not rebuild them. And yes, I blame the man that made the decision. You claim to be some sort of business owner yet you think the person making the decision carries not blame. One more bit of evidence you could not possibly run your own business.

I do not care if the MSM bashed it or not, I do not base my judgement by what the MSM does. The MSM bashed Bush and the support Ford over Kavanaugh, I bash Bush yet fully support Kavanaugh. Once again the difference between you and I, politics is not involved in my quest for truth.

You consistently support the biased MSM's very poor reporting especially against Trump and people like me that fundamentally don't like Trump's characteristics but recognize success of what he is doing! You seemingly can't look beyond your petty peeves about him and look at a bigger picture.

I give Trump the credit he is due, when he does something well I am more than happy to point it out.

By the way, I back up what I say so here is something for you...

InkedIMG_1415_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Beto is lying about who he really is, just like the rest of the commies. He has oodles of out-of-state financing from the other commies.

Forum List

Back