Beto O'Rourke lied during debate, he said he did not try to flee from drunk driving accident.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

An actual police report at the time and place of the crime...

WATCH: Beto O'Rourke Pins Himself In Corner Over Drunk Driving Claim

In a debate with Ted Cruz, beto says he supports the second, and the audience laughed their ass off.

He lied about a crime he actually committed......how do we know he lied? The police report taken at the actual time and place of the accident.....you know, at the time and place the crime actually happened.....states he tried to flee the scene of the accident.....

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

If a democrook political whore is attempting to communicate a message, it may as well be considered enemy propaganda, lies, agitprop, seditions and /or hate speech.

You have to understand you can’t hold young males accountable for their actions while drunk......

Oh wait........that’s Kavanaugh

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.

Young men cannot be held responsible for their drunken behavior....

Drunk driving, attempted rape.....it’s just boys will be boys

YET you support the President, who has lied what--4,000+ times so far ? Lies are a problem or aren't they? Make up your mind.

It is you guys who set the standard, not me...... you still trot out bill "the rapist" clinton as a hero....not me......

Who would you be referring to? As yet, the woman lying about Kavanaugh has given no evidence of anything .....

Here, we have an actual police report about an actual crime with an actual witness testifying on a police report...where lying on that report is obstruction of justice....saying he fled from the scene...

We have more on time evidence of crime and drunk behavior here....and all of you are dismissing it...compared to one woman who can't say when or where a crime happened 36 years ago....when the only two people she named 30 years after the crime say it never happened...

Please...if you are going to try this crap, work harder...

Who would you be referring to? As yet, the woman lying about Kavanaugh has given no evidence of anything .....

Is that witness at the scene lying?
Will he take a polygraph test like Dr Ford did?

Why doesn’t Cruz tell us about his father trying to kill JFK?
I have a dependable source that says he did

Actually, the police report does not say the he tried to flee the scene, it says that a single witness claims he tried to flee the scene. Not unlike how a single witness has made comments about a potential justice, and most of us have dismissed that single witness for lack of evidence.

And yet we have an actual witness...at the actual time and place of the crime who is testifying in a police report under the threat of an obstruction of justice charge if they are lying that he tried to flee the scene......we have an actual crime, reported at the time the crime happened with actual witnesses at the time the crime happened, with the police actually on the scene at the time of the crime.....

And that isn't to be believed...but a woman who can't say when her attack happened, can't say when the attack happened, who only remembered it through "psychotherapy" 30 years after the attack happened who didn't tell anyone, anything, at the time the attack happened, not even her 15 year old BFFs....... and didn't name the alleged attacker even then.....and then told the therapist it was four but now claims there were 2? And you think you have a point?

The witness was at the scene of the crime when it actually happened where it happened, and is under threat of a charge of obstruction of justice if they lied in the report....with police at the scene of the crime when it happened and where it happened.....everythign this woman doesn't have.

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, not a single time.....and if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare...

Spare me the drama about lying....

So? dOnald tRump lies during breakfast.

When are you gonna start to hold him accountable?

The witness was at the scene of the crime when it actually happened where it happened, and is under threat of a charge of obstruction of justice if they lied in the report....with police at the scene of the crime when it happened and where it happened.....everythign this woman doesn't have.
Will he take a lie detector test and testify before Congress?

Police put so much credence in his claims that Beto was never charged

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, not a single time.....and if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare...

Clinton did not have sex with that woman.......even Lewinsky verifies that

I kept my healthacare as did 98 percent of Americans

So? dOnald tRump lies during breakfast.

When are you gonna start to hold him accountable?

As soon as the American people can keep their doctors....and as soon as they send help to the Bhengazi embassy....

Clinton did not have sex with that woman.......even Lewinsky verifies that

I kept my healthacare as did 98 percent of Americans

Yeah, he did.....and he raped at least 3 women and sexually assaulted about a dozen more...and those are just the women hilary wasn't able to silence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back