best-worst TV theme song

and this.......remember? :mm: not a bad little song

Wow, this really brings back memories... it was when we got our first color tv.... and first microwave ....

--therefore watching tv eating microwave dinners ;)

The Rockford Files with the kickass guitar solo in it has to rank up near the top. There are many versions of this intro, I think it may have been the last season or two.

Walker Texas Ranger I think is not good. He can't sing. He's just above William Shatner on the singing ladder.

The Rockford Files with the kickass guitar solo in it has to rank up near the top.

Walker Texas Ranger I think is not good. He can't sing. He's just above William Shatner on the singing ladder.

this one has to be near the bottom!

The Rockford Files with the kickass guitar solo in it has to rank up near the top.

My sister was an official off the charts follower of David Cassidy and she had every album they did. I heard every song on every album through the wall at least a hundred times each. At least.

Last edited:

My sister was an official off the charts follower of David Cassidy and she had every album they did. I heard every song on every album through the wall at least a hundred time each. At least.

I hope you and your sister are still friends!!

Forum List

Back