best-worst TV theme song

Evidently I would sing this around the house as a four year old. I'd constantly ask "Put 'Tory on?"

I still sorta remember that.

Greg

they run that here....Tombstone Territory ....I flip through or have the sound down so I never heard the theme song

I haven't seen it since I left Melbourne to live in Queensland; that was when I was about 5/6 yo.

Greg

Best: Star Trek TNG orchestra anthem (by the highly respected composer Jerry Goldsmith, from the movies).

Worst: Star Trek: Enterprise '80s sickening rock and roll, shallow ego-ballad that sounds like something Rod Stewart would come up with (NOT a good thing).

kind of underwhelming but seemed like a real cool song as a kid

Another great Mike Post theme. I love watching 2 hours of this show every Saturday. Hilarious. Ropert Culp does a great job and William Katt (Barbara Hale's son) is almost funny.

kind of underwhelming but seemed like a real cool song as a kid

Another great Mike Post theme. I love watching 2 hours of this show every Saturday. Hilarious. Ropert Culp does a great job and William Katt (Barbara Hale's son) is almost funny.

Robert Culp made everybody else look better... it was one of my favs for sure back in the day.

Sorry to reply to my own post... but just made a startling observation ...holy c***p... Is it just me? or is the emicon
the Spitting image of Tero Lindburg??? ..... watch the eyes, hell, they even have the same eyebrows! Brothers from another mother perhaps????

this one best too

"The Fugitive" was one of the great TV shows from the 1960s.

"The Saint" (1962-69)

Do we like yes we do ...a lot...yes

What is this thread without the Pink Panther Theme?

Not much my lovies! LOL joking.... :laugh:.....

but yes.....it belongs here as one of the best too :04:

Forum List

Back