Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Silence of the Lambs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shining

• Jaws

• Total voters
Oh, I liked Silence of the Lambs too, but again that is more a psychological thriller than a slasher flick. I wouldn't put Silence of the Lambs in the same category as Nightmare on Elm Street.

Oh, I liked Silence of the Lambs too, but again that is more a psychological thriller than a slasher flick. I wouldn't put Silence of the Lambs in the same category as Nightmare on Elm Street.

Hannibal Lecter was able to terrify you just by speaking in a calm voice with his hands at his side

Hannibal Lecter was able to terrify you just by speaking in a calm voice with his hands at his side

Yep, he was a creepy dude. So was the guy who played Buffalo Bill. Both were extremely creepy fellows. Lol. :D

I tried watching some of the Hannibal Lecter movies that came out after Silence of the Lambs, but I just couldn't get into them.

I tried watching some of the Hannibal Lecter movies that came out after Silence of the Lambs, but I just couldn't get into them.

I thought Red Dragon with Edward Norton was very good

I thought Red Dragon with Edward Norton was very good

I couldn't get into it for some reason. I know I saw it, but I barely remember it, only little bits and pieces. Maybe if I watched it again, I would like it more. I saw it a long time ago. Maybe it was just too gross for me, so I tuned it out or something. That happens too. Lol. :lol:

How about this movie?

How about this one? :D I've seen this!

killer-klowns-from-outer-space-reissue.jpg

Give me back my shoes:

It was his fault:

When this movie came out, women all over America asked their doctors if they could have such a child. So angelic. Murdering people right and left for little things. Like a little fake medal and a snowglobe.

What makes it worse was that these children really do exist. There is a documentary on Youtube called "Child of Rage". It's about a 6 year old girl whose parents lock her up at night. She wants to kill her little brother. She kills little animals and masturbates in public. She said she wanted to stab her parents while they slept so they couldn't see her kill them.
What could you do with such a child? She seems perfectly normal and cute as can be. Then she talks.

Give me back my shoes:

It was his fault:

When this movie came out, women all over America asked their doctors if they could have such a child. So angelic. Murdering people right and left for little things. Like a little fake medal and a snowglobe.

What makes it worse was that these children really do exist. There is a documentary on Youtube called "Child of Rage". It's about a 6 year old girl whose parents lock her up at night. She wants to kill her little brother. She kills little animals and masturbates in public. She said she wanted to stab her parents while they slept so they couldn't see her kill them.
What could you do with such a child? She seems perfectly normal and cute as can be. Then she talks.

Have her institutionalized. Some people are too mentally ill to help, sadly.

Give me back my shoes:

It was his fault:

I loved the scene where Leroy tells her they have electric chairs just for children. Blue ones for little boys and pink ones for little girls

Forum List

Back